Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 college students found murdered In Idaho.

Grim Reaper 6

A whole lot is coming out now. It will take some untangling as new stuff is learned from reading the documents. Apparently Kohberger's dad's DNA was found on the sheath. Now he's a potential witness. Pennsylvania LE here is still working the case from this side of the country to assist Idaho LE. I'll link this stuff when it gets posted online.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, susieice said:

I'm watching Court TV going over the documents now. Xana and Ethan were found on the bedroom floor. Maddie and Kaylee were on the bed. A knife sheath was found to Maddie's right side. It had letters and a Marine Corp emblem. There was DNA on the snap that was retrieved.

. He for whatever reason walked past her. She Dylan saw the killerhad heard someone crying. She did hear them. She was probably told by police to keep quiet. This may explain the mystery of the 911 call.  The station is going on. I can't wait to find these documents and read them.

why didn't she call911then?  He for whatever reason walked past her. She Dylan saw the killerhad heard someone crying. She did hear them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

why didn't she call911then?  He for whatever reason walked past her. She Dylan saw the killerhad heard someone crying. She did hear them.

I can only imagine the fear and shock she must have felt. She said she locked her door. Since Kohberger was already nuts when he went into the house, he was probably in full blown murder frenzy by the time he passed her. She didn't confront him or make herself known so there's a good chance he didn't even see her. Police would protect her as an eyewitness. She wasn't even on the first floor but in the other bedroom on the second floor. Now you know why they were looking at those sliding glass doors.

Maybe now the real 911 call will be released.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

That's what she told police that morning.

11 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

This is strange , he would have kill any witness 

He may not have seen her because of his own state of mind. She was frozen in the doorway. She didn't attract attention to herself. Don't go off the deep end docy. There's still more to come.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m starting to worry that all the reporting will be used to pull a “tainted jury pool” defence.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’m starting to worry that all the reporting will be used to pull a “tainted jury pool” defence.

A defense lawyer, which he is entitled to, is going to pull up a lot of excuses for this guy. That's their job. And a defense should be presented.

• Like 2

The affidavit can be read in this link. They have on video the white Elantra, it's whole path to and around the students's house and video from Pullman, Washington and Washington State University. Almost the whole route from the scene to the suspect's college apt is recorded with times.

https://www.boisestatepublicradio.org/news/2023-01-05/probable-cause-affidavit-in-case-of-university-of-idaho-murders-released

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Some people have an extreme desire to dominate a conversation.

21 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Are you referring to me?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pallidin said:

?

• Like 4

Let’s be more transparent, “voices or whimpering” was caught on that security cam., which was reportedly only 50 feet, or roughly18 meters from one of the bedrooms, where Xana and Ethan’s bodies were found on the second floor. The distance doesn’t add up on aerial imagery, but it’s interesting.

Then, a dog is heard barking on the same security cam. Note, the dog will be found on the third floor with Kaylee, her owner.

The thing that blows my mind, as I’m sure everyone else’s, is this affidavit report of Dylan, ignoring the “masked” intruder, and not alerting police! Source

Was she so high or drunk that she thought she was seeing things? It’s possible, and if true, still not normal, because Dylan also reports having the presence of mind to lock her door, after she opens her door a total of three times, to see what’s going on!

Mark-up of 2nd Floor, Moscow Idaho Crime Scene - https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime/idaho-college-killings/layout-of-house-where-idaho-killings-took-place-explained/

Source

3 hours ago, susieice said:

Are you referring to me?

No. I wasn't referring to you at all. Rather like your comments.

The perp. Apparently he loves to dominate conversations.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

?

The maniac who allegedly did this loves to control the conversation, it seems.

Not about anyone here.

• Like 3

So DNA at the scene.

A witness at the scene.

Car linked to the scene.

Phone pings linked to the scene.

Looks pretty convincing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Not thing makes any sense. why did`nt she called 911 when she saw a burglar in her house ? and why he say to her It's OK, I'm going to help you ? like he knew her .?

Edited by docyabut2

15 hours ago, susieice said:

A whole lot is coming out now. It will take some untangling as new stuff is learned from reading the documents. Apparently Kohberger's dad's DNA was found on the sheath. Now he's a potential witness. Pennsylvania LE here is still working the case from this side of the country to assist Idaho LE. I'll link this stuff when it gets posted online.

This is concerning me: 'Apparently Kohberger's dad's DNA was found on the sheath'. Does this mean Bryan Kohberger didn't leave any DNA at the scene? Did  the police mess up collecting DNA from the trash outside the parent's home?

• Like 2

@ouija ouija

Bryan Kohberger's DNA was found on the knife sheath, and his Dad's DNA was found in the trash — confirming the suspect's identity via a familial match.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

And apparently a Pennsylvania State Police SWAT team did a "dynamic entry" to arrest that weirdo.

No announcement. Just busting through.

Would love to see some body cam footage of that!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

This is concerning me: 'Apparently Kohberger's dad's DNA was found on the sheath'. Does this mean Bryan Kohberger didn't leave any DNA at the scene? Did  the police mess up collecting DNA from the trash outside the parent's home?

It was a misstatement which happens a lot when things are just breaking. The DNA on the sheath was Bryan's. DNA found at the parents' house showed DNA from the garbage came from the father of the DNA found at the scene.

Sorry that I confused that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

It was a misstatement which happens a lot when things are just breaking. The DNA on the sheath was Bryan's. DNA found at the parents' house showed DNA from the garbage came from the father of the DNA found at the scene.

Sorry that I confused that.

You're doing a stirling job Susie. I'm not surprised a little confusion appeared! :tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to testify Bryan Kohberger’s cell phone was outside of Moscow on the night of the Idaho murders