Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 college students found murdered In Idaho.

Grim Reaper 6

Again if Kaylee `s father said the victims were slash and not stabbed ? I`m not going to stop a women `s revenge, because a women can slash a victim by the victim was running. look at Jodi Arias killing Travis while he was running and slit his throat! and Some of the murdered University of Idaho students were stabbed in their beds, coroner says. some but not all were in their beds

Guerrilla warfare

is a form of irregular warfare in which small groups of combatants, such as paramilitary personnel, armed civilians, or irregulars, use military tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids, petty warfare, hit-and-run tactics, and mobility, to fight a larger and less-mobile traditional military.
________

Ideally you want to also engage in this activity, behind enemy lines.

Sleepy college towns, rural power substations with high populations of off-base military and military retirees etc.

Edited by Raptor Witness

6 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Just curious, back in the day, did your dial phones go backward like your toilets?

Honest answer…. It turns to the right/clockwise.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

So the killer(s) sliced and diced these kids, and then walked out and left the front door wide open?

I think it more likely that the killer(s) in their haste, didn't latch the door fully, and the wind draw pulled the door open.

Keep in mind the state of the fathers mind.

/ex-locksmith, home security.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I think it more likely that the killer(s) in their haste, didn't latch the door fully, and the wind draw pulled the door open.

It’s possible, but why go out the front, or even open the front door, when the back door is far more concealed?  It makes no sense in an otherwise methodical murder. It’s possible the killer(s) didn’t know it was the front door from the inside, and simply tried the door …

I can buy the “it was accidental,” story.

• Thanks 1

Online rumors are leading to death threats.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/idaho-murders-live-reddit-rumours-lead-to-death-threats-as-moscow-marks-one-month-since-killings/ar-AA15cE3H

Meanwhile, police investigating the murder of four University of Idaho students warned on Wednesday that online sleuths making “death threats” could face criminal charges.

"Just look at social media and the rumours that fly out there,” Mr Lanier said.

“A small [piece] of information that has speculation added to it just takes its own life on the internet and starts rumours and then we find ourselves not only tracking those rumours down and trying to quell them but also, we see that tips that come in are more geared toward the rumours.”

He continued: “The unfortunate part of it is the effect that it’s had on the victim’s families, on the college students and friends of the victims, some of whom have had death threats and constant harassment by various media outlets ... In many ways, it just revictimizes folks who have experienced trauma.”

The department warned that sleuths who continue to make threats could face criminal charges.

• Sad 3

Trying to put pieces together. Someone said  Kaylee and Maggie could be lesbians  because Kaylee`s `father said they always slept together  and said Kaylee was stabbed more then Maggie and she was the target. 

so maybe the killer was another lesbian a  jealous one that was in love with  Maggie

Kaylee and Maggie did break up with their x boyfriends

I've seen enough  lesbians killing  lesbians on the true murders on the ID 

The collateral damage someone said could be the first ones killed were Ethan and Xana 

that could be true of the collateral damage they were the victims the coroner said some were in their beds 

Ethan and Xana could be fighting that killer because that kitchen stool was knock over 

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Ethan and Xana could be fighting that killer because that kitchen stool was knock over 

Docy, you keep mentioning the knocked over stool, but don't you think any of the housemates, if they were drunk, could have knocked it over . . . or the dog?

I don't think Kaylee and Maggie were lesbians. They had known each other from when they were small children . . . I think they had just never thought to stop sharing a bed because they had done that for so many years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

Docy, you keep mentioning the knocked over stool, but don't you think any of the housemates, if they were drunk, could have knocked it over . . . or the dog?

I don't think Kaylee and Maggie were lesbians. They had known each other from when they were small children . . . I think they had just never thought to stop sharing a bed because they had done that for so many years.

there are a lot of  people that are bisexual  and if drunk knocked over a stool would back pick it up 

Edited by docyabut2

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I agree ouija ouija. Kaylee would have graduated on the 10th of December and was in the process of moving out. She was already home and decided to go down to the house for the weekend to show her friends her new car. So she bunked with her bff. That in no way indicates lesbianism. Girls do that all the time.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Were there two beds in the room, anyway? Maybe they had no choice but to share a bed.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Were there two beds in the room, anyway? Maybe they had no choice but to share a bed.

There was only one bed. Kaylee's room would have been empty. Her parents didn't say she was going to be moving something back home. She only went to show her friends her new car.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Could the killer be one of the girls on the first floor ? Washing the bloody clothes and ran out  buried the knife under the leaves and snow and set it up by opening  the front door,  it is odd that the 911 wasn't  call until 11 o`clock the next day    

Edited by docyabut2

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Kaylee's room would have been empty.

Really?  You have X-Ray vision like Superman?

I’d like to see your source for this, if you have one, please. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Really?  You have X-Ray vision like Superman?

I’d like to see your source for this, if you have one, please. 

You're too busy chasing Russians and a menage a troi to listen to what anyone is saying. I don't owe you crap.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Could the killer be one of the girls on the first floor ? Washing the bloody clothes and ran out  buried the knife under the leaves and snow and set it up by opening  the front door,  it is odd that the 911 wasn't  call until 11 o`clock the next day    

to add maybe she put something in all  their drinks to knock them out before she started the  stabbings.  

It seems after all this long time ,the detectives  have not found any evidence in that house or on the victims bodies. All they are looking for is a white car that was a mile and half away that night. 

3 hours ago, susieice said:

I don't owe you crap.

You like to report generalities here, but never go out on a limb on anything.

I’m not afraid of the reality of what it is to be human. When I was in college, living in the dormitory, as an RA; I saw some crazy stuff, including a serious crime. I also figured out pretty quick, who was setting fire to our rec. room, not once, but twice.

The authorities couldn’t figure it out, because they didn’t live in the dorm, and were totally disconnected from the lives of the young people living there.

I have an opinion about this crime, because I’m not disconnected from the reality of what it means to be human.

It turned out, in the case of our dormitory, sex was at the root of the arson, and not just any sex; but someone who was being bullied for his sexual orientation. The kid also suffered from a terrible illness, which made him fragile, for a young person. 

Sex, or a lack thereof, is at the root of many serious crimes.

Stick with your common sense generalities, and you’ll never figure this, or any other crime, out.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

It seems after all this long time ,the detectives  have not found any evidence in that house or on the victims bodies. All they are looking for is a white car that was a mile and half away that night. 

Docy, this isn't a cop show on TV. It's only been a month now, they're probably just getting back DNA results.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://abc7ny.com/idaho-murders-person-in-white-car-spotted-on-video-has-critical-/12575451/?ex_cid=TA_WABC_FB&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RzmqFxasc5rO-LCUgpValQ5a1eo1JXpePbtOj2wi6XWFXdJD_dFUPgzE

Police investigating the mysterious murders of four University of Idaho students say they're "confident" that the person or persons in a white Hyundai Elantra spotted near the crime scene has "information that is critical" to the case.

Authorities announced on Dec. 7 that they're looking to speak with the occupant or occupants of a white 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra that was in the "immediate area" of the victims' house in Moscow in the early hours of Nov. 13, when the crimes occurred.

Police said they're investigating this surveillance video from a Moscow gas station that shows the white car that morning.

Lanier said Monday that police "do have a lot of information" in the case that they're choosing not to release to the public.

"We're not releasing specific details because we do not want to compromise this investigation," he said in a video statement.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Stick with your common sense generalities, and you’ll never figure this, or any other crime, out.

I wouldn't take crazy nonsense to court.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Docy, you know the police aren't going to say anything about what they have to anyone. Nobody. That house was loaded with evidence and they told you they collected a lot. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, susieice said:

I wouldn't take crazy nonsense to court.

The “crazy nonsense,” is if you really believe this will ever end up in a courtroom.

You are as clueless as the local authorities in this case.

• Haha 2

• The title was changed to testify Bryan Kohberger’s cell phone was outside of Moscow on the night of the Idaho murders