Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some of Trump's longtime allies are refusing to back Donald Trump for nomination in 2024.

Grim Reaper 6

You know for someone who constantly tries to direct threads into a discussion about myself and what you claim are my “politics” …….you have 5 different threads about Donald Trump on the first page of this section.

Just sayin……

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

You know for someone who constantly tries to direct threads into a discussion about myself and what you claim are my “politics” …….you have 5 different threads about Donald Trump on the first page of this section.

Just sayin……

There'd be more, also, but at least 3-4 threads that he's started in the last seven days that I've noticed have been merged with other Trump-related threads that already exist :yes:  There might be more, but that's just what I remember seeing of threads with just one or two posts disappearing and then appearing within established Trump threads :lol: 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

There'd be more, also, but at least 3-4 threads that he's started in the last seven days that I've noticed have been merged with other Trump-related threads that already exist :yes:  There might be more, but that's just what I remember seeing of threads with just one or two posts disappearing and then appearing within established Trump threads :lol: 

It's like 2015-16 all over again!  I love it! I hope there's more! Keep them coming! 

Hahaha 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 4:10 PM, the13bats said:

Hum, out of professional courtesy would trump take out other rodemts and vermin?

He’d take them out to dinner ,  if they paid,  and talked about him all evening. :P  But they’d be thinking.. . . .

image.jpeg.905589fb356da6c95f0eda5f83ef01ef.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 11/25/2022 at 3:38 PM, acidhead said:

It's like 2015-16 all over again!  I love it! I hope there's more! Keep them coming! 

Hahaha 

Well that wasn’t me, I didn’t join until 2019.:)

lol you guys act like there weren't 8 obama threads about him rounding peopel up in walmarts or running for a third term or birther crap every day aorund here for 8 years.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, STAR LORD said:

I really hope, Fail Biden Runs again against Trump. It will be funny

Trump would lose. By a much larger margin than 2020. Seperate the Trumpers from the real Republicans, and you get a 30/70 split. They don't want another shiat show like the last election. 

These midterms are a good indicator of what's going to happen in 2024. Red wave indeed.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2022 at 4:20 PM, Tatetopa said:

Cool.  Maybe Trump will run with Ye as his VP running mate, cause DeSantis won't offer him the position.

At this point Trump's running mate's only qualification is he/she has to be an antisemite and holocaust denier. I heard the lineup is getting bigger.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 11/26/2022 at 9:55 PM, STAR LORD said:

I really hope, Fail Biden Runs again against Trump. It will be funny

Could you just imagine sleepy joey beats trump again bigly and trump has a huge orange Julius raging tantrum melt down braying and bellowing fraud again and everyone laughs even harder at trump. It would be pure hilarious.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Could you just imagine sleepy joey beats trump again bigly and trump has a huge orange Julius raging tantrum melt down braying and bellowing fraud again and everyone laughs even harder at trump. It would be pure hilarious.

That would be hilarious. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFv2SPcolYvBj1T9BEf6S

• Like 1
  • Haha 2