Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

I wanted to start a thread since trump has been teasing that he will announce tonight ( 11-15-2022 ) he's going to run his 3rd time for potus 2024.

Here is a random news article...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-set-to-announce-third-presidential-run-despite-gop-turmoil/ar-AA147Ltd

Im breaking out my popcorn. smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

This is going to be fun...

elefant.gif.24bcd5b715363339b06af597667d88b1.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I wanted to start a thread since trump has been teasing that he will announce tonight ( 11-15-2022 ) he's going to run his 3rd time for potus 2024.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-set-to-announce-third-presidential-run-despite-gop-turmoil/ar-AA147Ltd

Im breaking out my popcorn. smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

Hey batts hope all is well, I hope Trump does announce his run. However. I am also skeptical if he will they are already calling Governor Desantiz the new leader of the Republican Party and if Trump runs and loses he will most likely will jump off Trump tower!:D in reality I don’t think even if he announces his run that he can get enough people to allow him to win a nomination.

Time will tell I think your chose a great thread to start I need to get my popcorn in the microwave also. Did you hear, it appears Russia fired a missile into Poland that killed to people. Russia says they didn’t do, but we will no in less than 24 hours.

Peace my friend!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Murdoch Reportedly Tells Trump His Political Career is ‘Over,’ Threatens to Back Democratic Opponent in 2024

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/murdoch-reportedly-tells-trump-his-political-career-is-over-threatens-to-back-democratic-opponent-in-2024/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I predict he will still announce even though he probably shouldn't 

• Like 7

A wild card would be for a courageous DeSantis knowing he is on a roll announcing his candidacy  before Trump today.  That was cause an apoplectic  splutter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Our news said they are covering the announcement at 9 pm tonight. He's never going to get the nomination.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

A wild card would be for a courageous DeSantis knowing he is on a roll announcing his candidacy  before Trump today.  That was cause an apoplectic  splutter

Hell, he may jump off Trump tower, could you imagine his diaper exploding!!!!!!:w00t::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, WVK said:

Murdoch Reportedly Tells Trump His Political Career is ‘Over,’ Threatens to Back Democratic Opponent in 2024

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/murdoch-reportedly-tells-trump-his-political-career-is-over-threatens-to-back-democratic-opponent-in-2024/

Trump in his go to will trash and bash tantrum and insult  but that had to be a rather painful blow.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Hell, he may jump off Trump tower, could you imagine his diaper exploding!!!!!!:w00t::lol:

Worse mess than when the stay puffed man ran amuck in ghostbusters.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I really think desanctimonious as tRump calls him could nail 2024 but not so sure he could nail the one after, hes hot right now a GOP star and trump is in butthurt meltdown jealously over it, i hope he runs.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Worse mess than when the stay puffed man ran amuck in ghostbusters.

Yes, that is for certain everyone in the City of New York would have a **** Eating grin!:D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I really think desanctimonious as tRump calls him could nail 2024 but not so sure he could nail the one after, hes hot right now a GOP star and trump is in butthurt meltdown jealously over it, i hope he runs.

If DeSantis was to get the nomination over Trump and it got out that Trump was De-sanctified, Trump would feel that burn all the way to his insides.

• Like 3

In my opinion, he is running as a shield from prosecution. That way when an indictment falls from wherever, and they are sure to, he can claim it is political, and they are trying to unseat his bid for the Presidency. And he will try to run out the clock on these indictments until he is in the Whitehouse, at least that is probably what he thinks. And then he is safe once again.

Also, he is announcing against the advice of almost everybody, but Trump does what he wants, and blames anyone but himself when things don't go his way.

Edited by MGB
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Pence said last night that he's considering running. The news isn't going to show it on TV but they will livestream it on their website. I'm sure CNN will have it on. David Muir was talking about his Pence interview and DeSantis. He showed Ted Cruz and even he was snickering. There's no way Trump is getting this nomination. WVK could be right and Trump will announce he's running his own party.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, WVK said:

That article is something else. The comparable to Perot back in 92 and the effect it had on Bush the Elder is important to remember, but I don't know if Trump would run as a 3rd party candidate to explicitly derail, say, Desantis, but that would likely be the result. One thing for sure, if Trump does go 3rd party, hell even if he wants the Republican nomination, the mud-slinging from his former cronies as they unhitch from his wagon is going to be like something we've never seen before.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, WVK said:

I actually hope he does announce a new political party.  It's past time for Americans to decide if they want to support the DC Uniparty, or a Patriot Party that puts America first.  "But it will help Democrats win", they'll say.  An Den?  An What?  It looks like the traditional Rs have already won their last election.  THIS WAY at least, Trump can act as the catalyst to burn the Party of Mitch and McCarthy to the ground :yes:  At this point, not much left to do but watch the old order burn to the ground and start over.  

• Like 2

If Trump runs third party than that's a guaranteed Dem trifecta in 2024. It would be dumb. But Trump only cares about himself so it wouldn't surprise me 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MGB said:

If DeSantis was to get the nomination over Trump and it got out that Trump was De-sanctified, Trump would feel that burn all the way to his insides.

The truth is the GOP know trump will cost them 2024 period. So the question is are the GOP willing to just give away 2024, i honestly do not know how much backbone they do or dont have.

And if and thats a qualifying 'if" desanctimonious runs 2024 the GOP would likely endorse him, trump would stand a chance in a debate, trumps rallys are big and loud like a wwf event but we saw what the people wanted 2020 and mids.

The American people do not hate the GOP they hate trump.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, and-then said:

I actually hope he does announce a new political party.  It's past time for Americans to decide if they want to support the DC Uniparty, or a Patriot Party that puts America first.  "But it will help Democrats win", they'll say.  An Den?  An What?  It looks like the traditional Rs have already won their last election.  THIS WAY at least, Trump can act as the catalyst to burn the Party of Mitch and McCarthy to the ground :yes:  At this point, not much left to do but watch the old order burn to the ground and start over.  

A 3rd party consisting of populist left and populist righ might work if differences can be reconciled. I don’t see hoe Trump would fit in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MGB said:

In my opinion, he is running as a shield from prosecution. That way when an indictment falls from wherever, and they are sure to, he can claim it is political, and they are trying to unseat his bid for the Presidency. And he will try to run out the clock on these indictments until he is in the Whitehouse, at least that is probably what he thinks. And then he is safe once again.

Also, he is announcing against the advice of almost everybody, but Trump does what he wants, and blames anyone but himself when things don't go his way.

I agree on this up to a point but its a long shot because its almost impossible for trump to win however when trump says hes running the next thing he will bray is for his subject to send him $$$ his "go fund me" has been a wonderful flow of free funds for him and his subjects have no issues doing without so they can support BOM.

I get emails claiming from trump that i need to send him $$$ if i am a patriot and he wants to see my name on the donations list, he says he cant do it without my help, odd this millionaire billionaire cant support himself but that the sob story hes trying to sell. And just think if trump goes 3rd party he can bray that he needs even more handouts.

As far as trumps legal issues there is a long way between now and a swear in for 2024 and trumps in his late 70s, obese, not looking well, in early dementia, it would be a piece of cake for him to milk the legal stuff until he dies of old age natural whatever or simply gets too old and sick to prosecute.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

If Trump runs third party than that's a guaranteed Dem trifecta in 2024. It would be dumb. But Trump only cares about himself so it wouldn't surprise me 

Trumps go to is doing dumb stuff.

If i had to speculate and guess at this moment thats just what he will do because its not about him wimning he knows he cant win its about getting all the handouts he can along the way and like i said going third is the best way to beg for more $$$ suppprt then when the dems or GOP bury his new "make America trumps" 3rd party he will blame lack of support, hes such a scamp.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and-then said:

I hope trump makes his own party too it will be a delightful wake up call, he wont win 2024 but it will be a hilariously entertaining circus and you guys can fund it with your donations to trump.

• Like 2