Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

Good luck with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

If Trump runs third party than that's a guaranteed Dem trifecta in 2024. It would be dumb. But Trump only cares about himself so it wouldn't surprise me 

That's nice.  Pray tell, if Rs couldn't win major victories across the nation even with horrific levels of crime and inflation, what makes you believe they have a chance to win in the future?  Trump needs to torch the RINOs and let Americans essentially overdose on the policies of their chosen party.  LET THEM SUFFER, ENDLESSLY.  I can't think of any group that deserves it more.  The Patriot Party needs a jump start on a new movement where they stand outside the madness going on in DC.  Give the people a REAL comparison.  Hell, it looks like they'd even re-elect Biden.  IMO...ANYONE who is that far gone into partisan tribalism, deserves every bit of the pain it brings them and those they supposedly love. :tu:

Edited by and-then
  • Like 2

CNN is showing it from Mar-a-lago. He filed the paperwork today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

That's nice.  Pray tell, if Rs couldn't win major victories across the nation even with horrific levels of crime and inflation, what makes you believe they have a chance to win in the future?  Trump needs to torch the RINOs and let Americans essentially overdose on the policies of their chosen party.  LET THEM SUFFER, ENDLESSLY.  I can't think of any group that deserves it more.  The Patriot Party needs a jump start on a new movement where they stand outside the madness going on in DC.  Give the people a REAL comparison.  Hell, it looks like they'd even re-elect Biden.  IMO...ANYONE who is that far gone into partisan tribalism, deserves every bit of the pain it brings them and those they supposedly love. :tu:

The fact that so many Trump supporters don't believe anyone else can represent their views is why people call you guys a cult.

You literally have a very viable candidate in Florida but instead are perfectly happy to split the vote and give Democrats a wide open runaway to the white house in 2024. 

When support becomes about a person instead of about values and policy than it is a cult and not a party. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

CNN is showing it from Mar-a-lago. He filed the paperwork today.

You forgot to say *spoiler alert*.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, and-then said:

And the American people wanted biden over trump again, very telling.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

The fact that so many Trump supporters don't believe anyone else can represent their views is why people call you guys a cult.

You literally have a very viable candidate in Florida but instead are perfectly happy to split the vote and give Democrats a wide open runaway to the white house in 2024. 

When support becomes about a person instead of about values and policy than it is a cult and not a party. 

You sure did nail that one,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

You forgot to say *spoiler alert*.

Sorry. 

Wow. CNN cut him off. He's still talking on FOX. Oh well.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, susieice said:

Sorry. 

Cut him off? Why?

• Like 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Cut him off? Why?

I don't know. They're voicing their opinions now but Trump is still talking. I don't think any media should do that. Let the man speak his piece then start in on it. He's been going on for at least 10 minutes since CNN cut him off.

• Confused 1

Trump's 76 currently

And Biden is recently 79. 

So in 2024 we will have an 78 year old an 81 year old running for a second term as president.

It's amazing we can't find anyone younger 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, susieice said:

I don't know. They're voicing their opinions now but Trump is still talking. I don't think any media should do that. Let the man speak his piece then start in on it. He's been going on for at least 10 minutes since CNN cut him off.

I think I would make a bad presidential candidate.  I would walk up to the podium, say I was running for president, and then walk away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

If Trump runs third party than that's a guaranteed Dem trifecta in 2024. It would be dumb. But Trump only cares about himself so it wouldn't surprise me 

Of course, he's running.  He is a narcissist.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Cut him off? Why?

Because he announced.

blah, blah, blah... I'm shutting him off too.

• Like 4

He's still talking and even FOX is cutting in with opinions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I managed to watch 3 minutes worth before I started banging my head against a wall. Non stop lies, and self aggrandizement. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I managed to watch 3 minutes worth before I started banging my head against a wall. Non stop lies, and self aggrandizement. 

Good thing they put a Helmut on you. :lol:

Edited by acidhead
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

Sorry. 

It might just be because I'm a millennial. But I assumed most people directly streamed speeches they wanted to watch now in days. You watch the news stations if you're after the commentary 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I managed to watch 3 minutes worth before I started banging my head against a wall.

You should have only watched about 30 seconds then.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

It might just be because I'm a millennial. But I assumed most people directly streamed speeches they wanted to watch now in days. You watch the news stations if you're after the commentary 

That's true.

• Thanks 1