Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

I wanted to start a thread since trump has been teasing that he will announce tonight ( 11-15-2022 ) he's going to run his 3rd time for potus 2024.

Here is a random news article...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-set-to-announce-third-presidential-run-despite-gop-turmoil/ar-AA147Ltd

Im breaking out my popcorn. smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

This is going to be fun...

elefant.gif.24bcd5b715363339b06af597667d88b1.gif

So you are endorsing Trump? 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I could see trump really melting down with endless CT and looney ideas, saying he will do this he wants that its what America ( according to him ) wants and needs.

That's a lot of what that talk was like. He did this and that and it's what America wants and needs.

It was centered on him.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Jeb Bush is your hero

Out of all of them that year John Kasich made the most sense.

Hopefully, he might run again.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

Out of all of them that year John Kasich made the most sense.

Hopefully, he might run again.

That guy was dumber than a stick.  A rock is more intelligent than him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I could see trump really melting down with endless CT and looney ideas, saying he will do this he wants that its what America ( according to him ) wants and needs.

Yes, me too.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Only after he gets in several times that the real patriots need to go send him $$$ and lots of it, the real trump tantrum meltdown will be when GOP wont endorse him and desanctimonious runs, i hope trump has lots of "Depends adult garments " on hand.

Oh, and lets count the minutes before trump gets indicted, its all about timing and showmanship.

Bats, you're killing me I know am guilty as changed as charged. it appears in the 1970s and early 1980s the Diaper Don was a heavy Cocaine user and a major issue with heavy Cocaine use of many years and a loss of bladder and Bowel control. I certainly agree with everything you said above my friend, trump was doing everything he could to win the Senate in the midterms.

Because the Senate has the ability to overrule anything coming from the house and with that control the Republicans would have the ability to shut down the January 6 Commitee and Presidential immunity would have stopped any other prosecutions from occurring. Yet he lost and all the investigations will now begin again. So even if he does announce he going to run more likely than not if he is indicted and looses he will be forced to run from and even carry out his duties as President from a prison cell now that would be so hilaruos that as i an typing this i am laughing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, acidhead said:

That guy was dumber than a stick.  A rock is more intelligent than him.

cofeve (sp?)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's a lot of what that talk was like. He did this and that and it's what America wants and needs.

It was centered on him.

Here is my favorite trump I know it all video!!:lol:

@the13bats

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Two more years of profitable scamming.

:tsu: <should be orange

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Here is my favorite trump I know it all video!!:lol:

@the13bats

I was hoping that would be shorter than it was. But, of course it wasn't.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I was hoping that would be shorter than it was. But, of course it wasn't.

Sorry bro, I know it can be difficult at some point to listen too I I I I I Know Know Know Know will make anyonecrazy listening to repeatedly!! You remember the Son of Killer well instead of the Dog that pushed him over the edge, I know will do the same thing only faster!:wacko::blink:<_<

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It appears in the 1970s and early 1980s the Diaper Don was a heavy Cocaine user and a major issue with heavy Cocaine use of many years and a loss of bladder and Bowel control. 

It takes one to know one I suppose. Hope you're doing better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At least people won't have to put up with constant gaffs for the next two years!

Ohh....... wait

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Two more years of profitable scamming.

70xvj7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oh did you people laugh and hoot and holler when he announced the first time!

I am not going to be involved in this thread...but I am going to make a prediction:

The next     elected     POTUS  will be:

Donald J Trump

And yes...of course...I will come back here to this very thread and say....I told  you so!   B)

and I will make another prediction

the next time you see me on this thread will be

the day after the election when I say

ahem.....I told you so...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

I see what you did there :D

What? It was a direct quote. :whistle:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It takes one to know one I suppose. Hope you're doing better.

Well i certainly know little about drugs, but with a username name like ACIDHEAD I suspect you could give a class. Just returning from a couple of months in Europe and Catching Covid 19 while there all I can says its great to be home. I am so glad that I received all my vaccinations a few months before I got infected. The infection was no different than a case of flu and all I used for medication was OTC medication and in 7 days it was gone. I was sent back to Ramstein US Airbase in Germany when I first got sick where I was given the positive test results and where i quarantined in a hotel. To date I have no side effects and so hopefully I dodged a bullet.

No matter how much they offer to pay me I am not coming out of retirement again that decision to work for those two moths was the dumbest thing I have ever done.:yes:

Hope you and yours are also well.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

He divided the people, now the GOP. 

This is a sad day for America.

The World is a stage

The stage is a world...

Trump should let Aussies oN TRUTH SOCIAL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1