Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

18 minutes ago, and-then said:

Is he?  So... you're okay with dealers selling poison to millions of Americans?  What of the 300+ who are DYING EVERY DAY?  As a result?  If I had my way, they'd get ONE chance to reform themselves and after that, hang them in public.  

There's that warm Christian personality coming out again..... Hang em high just like Jesus did. 

Every day, 321 people are shot in the United States. 

https://www.bradyunited.org/key-statistics

BRADY_Social_1x1_8ChildrenTeens_static.j

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Win, win, either way.

Do you know what the difference would be?  We ALREADY know that between poor candidates and cheating around the margins in critical states, Republicans will not be winning control again as unified government.  Since millions of us now understand that mass mailed ballots and voting allowed for a month rather than a DAY is going to effectively neuter the Republican party, the only move left will be to torch the corrupt Uniparty RINOs.  THAT we CAN DO.  The bonus will be that your ideology will be in total control and there will be no one left to blame.  Tens of millions of us are about to simply walk away and let you folks burn it down.  I only wonder how long the idiots will have to suffer before they let go of their tribal hatred and attempt to change course.  

IT'S TIME FOR THE PARALLEL POLIS  :tu:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

Since millions of us now understand that mass mailed ballots and voting allowed for a month rather than a DAY is going to effectively neuter the Republican party,

I am not one of the millions who understand.  Why does this affect one party more than the other?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, and-then said:

The regular characters here will behave as they always do and some of them may need to seek out mental health support :w00t:

You'll have to free up a bed first.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

I hope trump makes his own party too it will be a delightful wake up call, he wont win 2024 but it will be a hilariously entertaining circus and you guys can fund it with your donations to trump.

The 24 election:

Democrat - Joe Biden: 81,292,203 votes

Republican - Ron DeSantis 44,004,373 votes

MAGA Party - Donald Trump 33,354,393 votes - "They stole the election!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, and-then said:

You certainly seem inordinately concerned with how other Americans spend their money.  As I said earlier in THIS thread... since the traditional (RINO) Rs have proven they cannot win elections against the Left and their electoral tactics, the only way left to make their point will be to destroy the RINOs rather than give them credibility.  If we do that, Dems win.  But you also know now that if we DON'T do that, Dems STILL WIN.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  It's time for McCarthy, McConnell, and the rest of their ilk to get what's coming to them and what they so richly deserve.  :w00t:

Concerned about how others spend their $$$ no. You are mistaken i do however find it side splitting hilarious that subjects like yourself do send your hard earned toad pelts to a millionaire so he can make up stuff and blame others for being a loser.

The simple fact is GOP rino or whatever you call that party trump is an albertrose around their necks trump cost himself 2020 and cost GOP mids and now if GOP are foolish enough to endorse him GOP will give away 2024 which they could nail with desanctimonious.

Its telling that if a person bends knee to trump you love em if they dont you hate em.

26 minutes ago, and-then said:

What?  You sound less than completely certain he won't win.  Bwahahaha

Here is what i said,

Imnsho if Desanctimonious has any love and caring concern for America and its people he has to run to help trump lose, not that trump wont lose anyway but i actual feel a little badly for how stupid the GOP were to get involved with BOM in the first place.

No where in that do i cast doubt trump is a loser and will keep losing if you think that i did then i will make it clear....

56 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The only way that could happen ( BOM win 2024 ) is with a massive real not made up election fraud and or some non failed insurrection etc, in a fair election don will loose.

I also hope desanctimonious runs because trump and his bent knees deserve it, the American people also deserve it, odd how that worked both ways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MGB said:

The 24 election:

Democrat - Joe Biden: 81,292,203 votes

Republican - Ron DeSantis 44,004,373 votes

MAGA Party - Donald Trump 33,354,393 votes - "They stole the election!"

The only thing i might change is more votes to ron and less to don.

• Thanks 1

You kids think its nothing but fun until somebody puts an eye out. Its going to get serious pretty quickly. The threats of revenge and turmoil are already beginning.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

The real question is, how will Desantis react. 

I predict he will not say much of anything and wait until 2024 gets closer to announce 

I hope DeSantis just keeps quiet and lets Trump toxicity show for the world to see.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

Our government sucks. So do everybody who keeps voting for them. We can do better. We could use a Trump here.

Well please come get him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, MGB said:

I hope DeSantis just keeps quiet and lets Trump toxicity show for the world to see.

DeSantis kinda bit back at his presser tonight.  When a reporter asked about Trump, he never mentioned him, but said a good leader has to take flak and keep going.  Then he said to just look at the election scorecard.   He won, he didn't need to say the rest is Trump's fault.  People will fill in the blanks for him.  That is a polite and oblique comment but it makes a point while not being rude or openly challenging.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, and-then said:

The regular characters here will behave as they always do and some of them may need to seek out mental health support :w00t:

Have you considered that option for yourself? Afterall you have started back into your BOM meltdown you are still making bullying threats that you/BOM better get your way or else albeit you are veiling them a bit better this time.

Do you really believe BOM is your only hope your only savour if that answer is yes then please do seek that mental health support.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

DeSantis kinda bit back at his presser tonight.  When a reporter asked about Trump, he never mentioned him, but said a good leader has to take flak and keep going.  Then he said to just look at the election scorecard.   He won, he didn't need to say the rest is Trump's fault.  People will fill in the blanks for him.  That is a polite and oblique comment but it makes a point while not being rude or openly challenging.

That ability to exhibit class and couth something all trumps $$$ couldnt buy him is why desantis could mop up a debate floor with that orange mop,

Faik ron already plans to run likely hes heard in the wind the GOP would love to dump trump and back him hes likely just waiting where trumps announcement was horrorble timing rons will be on target.

Its easy to see don fears and is jealous of ron.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You kids think its nothing but fun until somebody puts an eye out. Its going to get serious pretty quickly. The threats of revenge and turmoil are already beginning.

Yeah, and thats just on here wait til the real players get going.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MGB said:

Well please come get him.

I keep that member on ignore for obvious reasons but if he came and got trump i picture him taking trump to his mums basement where he lives and then, have you seen that Stephen king flick misery? Well yeah.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Have you considered that option for yourself? Afterall you have started back into your BOM meltdown you are still making bullying threats that you/BOM better get your way or else albeit you are veiling them a bit better this time.

Do you really believe BOM is your only hope your only savour if that answer is yes then please do seek that mental health support.

When you have a sitting President attempt to use "alternate" electors which is not in the Constitution so he can effectively steal an election and his followers do not care, nothing ever will change their minds. It's like talking to traitors who think they are true patriots.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, and thats just on here wait til the real players get going.

He has already attacked DeSantis and Youngkin and they haven't said a word about running in 24. So, it ought to really get good when the candidates get going. And I would bet he will not do debates because he will have no answer that would not incriminate him, and I doubt he pleads the 5th on live TV.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MGB said:

He has already attacked DeSantis and Youngkin and they haven't said a word about running in 24. So, it ought to really get good when the candidates get going. And I would bet he will not do debates because he will have no answer that would not incriminate him, and I doubt he pleads the 5th on live TV.

Really?! You think trump would actually whimp out on debates? I didnt consider that but you might be right he did bigly fail debates with both hilly and joey.

Desantis would distroy him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Really?! You think trump would actually whimp out on debates? I didnt consider that but you might be right he did bigly fail debates with both hilly and joey.

Desantis would distroy him.

I think with time, Trumps own toxic words will destroy him. He is desperate for attention and will start attacking anyone who dares to run against him. He has already bought up "loyalty" concerning DeSantis and that just shows you how delusional this man really is, as if it is his "right" to run, and no one else had better even think about it. Even Lara Trump issued a vail threat to DeSantis about running against Trump. Such arrogance must be a part of the Trump name.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MGB said:

I think with time, Trumps own toxic words will destroy him. He is desperate for attention and will start attacking anyone who dares to run against him. He has already bought up "loyalty" concerning DeSantis and that just shows you how delusional this man really is, as if it is his "right" to run, and no one else had better even think about it. Even Lara Trump issued a vail threat to DeSantis about running against Trump. Such arrogance must be a part of the Trump name.

I read trump made a bullying threat to desatis that if he tries to run that trump would release unflattering info about him, like the list of "unflattering" info about trump himself isnt endless,

But, if trump is holding back dirt on desatis that would effect a presidential run then that info would effect desatis doing his current job but rather than make said info public ( if it even exists) trump wants to use it as a tool to threaten and bully for his own personal gain.

My guess is your are correct trump will spew and bray and bellow meaness and made up stuff to the point no one will give him time of day.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Poncho_Peanatus said:

DeSantis all the way, might not be perfect but for sure he is lightyears ahead more acceptable than Trump.

Well thats about the best hope we have right now, i simply do not think bidens health/age is up to another term as placekeeper,

The dems camp is skinny and my hope of a dark horse 3rd popping up doesnt seem likely.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Nah, but the pack here have definitely been hoping he'd run so they can get back to venting their hate and get that dopamine bump ;)

Unexplained Mysteries needs to change it's name to "All Trump, All the Time" or simply "The Trump Forums". Some people need to get life, which I have been doing much more of late. I don't personally know any Democrats who are this obsessed and they are a lot more fun to be around. It's immensely cut down the active membership here I know for a fact. It may as well be, what is it, 4Chan but for Lefties if it's anything like I've heard 4Chan is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

Our government sucks. So do everybody who keeps voting for them. We can do better. We could use a Trump here.

I thought the Canadian Government over all was better than the American Government in many ways. Especially the high standards they hold your military to in order to minimized civilian casualties to the absolute minimum. Now, I openly admit my knowledge of your government over all  is very poor. However I have worked in the Middle East with the Canadian Military and like I outlined above their standards were better in the ways I outlined and I was sincerely impressed by that!

Hey you have Trump I would certainly appreciate the Canadian people even more than I do now, if they would kidnap Donald and install him as your leader!:yes::tu:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Unexplained Mysteries needs to change it's name to "All Trump, All the Time" or simply "The Trump Forums". Some people need to get life, which I have been doing much more of late. I don't personally know any Democrats who are this obsessed and they are a lot more fun to be around. It's immensely cut down the active membership here I know for a fact. It may as well be, what is it, 4Chan but for Lefties if it's anything like I've heard 4Chan is.

Trumps own forum is all trump all the time, ive never been there.

I get it you guys are all upset that trump let you down trashing the forum and its members because you are angry trump is a loser isnt fair, its a great forum and here in political the hot topic is trump announced he is running 2024 of course people will discuss it and if its not your cup tea dont blame and bash the forum just dont enter a thread only to scold those having a discussion, that makes you look bad.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3