Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Since millions of us now understand that mass mailed ballots and voting allowed for a month rather than a DAY is going to effectively neuter the Republican party

So you just want to disenfranchise as many people as possible so you can win, huh? 

• Like 7

Contrast & compare :-

news.thumb.jpg.9c3509ae0995ecb0a401bf344b7f153c.jpg

What Trump is up against: -The entire media machine -The Democratic Party -GOP establishment -The White House -The Deep State -Big Tech -The DOJ -The FBI

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, and-then said:

What?  You sound less than completely certain he won't win.  Bwahahaha

I am certain trump won't win the nomination from the Republican Party. However. with Pence for President and Desantis for his running mate this creates a winning combination.This combination will make the Republican Party Strong again. Pence has all the qualifications need to be our president today, honesty, integrity and the Christian Leadership that will satisfy our Nations Evangelical base. DeSantis will bring a better understanding of younger voters and through this partnership with Pence our Nation will begin to heal along with the divisions within the Republican party in my opinion from the damage caused by both the Biden and the Trump administrations.

JIMHO

Image result for Photo of Pence and desantis standing side by side

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great Trump `s  back again!  There is a  revolutionary cold war going on in the politics and trump will be back again to save our country America  ;)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Trumps own forum is all trump all the time, ive never been there.

I get it you guys are all upset that trump let you down trashing the forum and its members because you are angry trump is a loser isnt fair, its a great forum and here in political the hot topic is trump announced he is running 2024 of course people will discuss it and if its not your cup tea dont blame and bash the forum just dont enter a thread only to scold those having a discussion, that makes you look bad.

People like you haven't let up on Trump for the last two years so I figure you've got a good ten years left in ya. And you mischaracterizing everyone who disagrees with you politically as a Trump supporter doesn't make you look too good either. You started this thread in anticipation of his announcement. There is a lot more to American politics that is much more interesting than Trump. You need some new material. But, you weren't into politics until him and don't have much to fall back on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I thought the Canadian Government over all was better than the American Government in many ways. Especially the high standards they hold your military to in order to minimized civilian casualties to the absolute minimum. Now, I openly admit my knowledge of your government over all  is very poor. However I have worked in the Middle East with the Canadian Military and like I outlined above their standards were better in the ways I outlined and I was sincerely impressed by that!

Hey you have Trump I would certainly appreciate the Canadian people even more than I do now, if they would kidnap Donald and install him as your leader!:yes::tu:

Hey! Dont make us come down there and burn down the White House...again.:gun:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Great Trump `s  back again!  There is a  revolutionary cold war going on in the politics and trump will be back again to save our country America  ;)

LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

What Trump is up against: -The entire media machine -The Democratic Party -GOP establishment -The White House -The Deep State -Big Tech -The DOJ -The FBI

You forgot the big one …..  Mother.

Mar-a-Lago Map Nicole - current NEXRAD radar Nicole Current - https://www.nhc.noaa.gov

Source

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Thats hilarious Raptor, his singing is equal to his Presidential abilities!:lol:

• Haha 1

LOL.

There are reports of people trying to exit the room during doofus's "boring... low-energy" speech and security was trying to prevent them from going. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, acidhead said:

Fair enough. Starting with Don Jr.?

Oh wait, just checked. Jr. is just a user. Oh well.

Edited by odas
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Docy, how have you been I hope your well.:tu:

Don't be to concerned Docy the great Trump is on the way!!:D

Here I am to save the day, Super trump!!

See the source image

• Haha 2

What has happened, officially now, is Trump has split the Republican Party.

Divide and conquer has always worked for him before. “He will bring them death, and they will love him for it.”

• Like 1

5 hours ago, and-then said:

Nah, but the pack here have definitely been hoping he'd run so they can get back to venting their hate and get that dopamine bump ;)

You know brother this cycle of hatred really needs to stop. I mean look how ridiculous this is, one side vents about Democrats and the other vents about the Republicans but what purpose does any of this serve. Without some kind mutual attempts at understanding how will this ever end?

In the past we were at each other's throats over our differences in our political beliefs, and I realize that I was mostly the cause of our disagreements, So I have worked on the way I approach interactions and especially the way i comment on these subjects. Now, in opinion our interactions are vastly improved today compared to our past exchanges.

You may completely disagree, however i hope not because of late i have enjoyed our conversations and i hope they continue!

• Like 2

Eric Trump couldn't contain his excitement from being in the same room as Gina Rinehart.  Eric produced a wonderfully framed reverse-photo-bomb-selfie to capture the occasion.

image.thumb.png.fa8044c792664acc98f28913e07630ff.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClAhYh3OSyo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/gina-rinehart-seen-at-donald-trumps-2024-presidential-bid-announcement/news-story/049bd76307db8fa5577926fefff6ee8b

It goes to show how much Aussies are wanted in USA politics. 

The Tangerine Machine just has to open up Truth Social to some real wit.  It's only reaching half of its potential.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I am certain trump won't win the nomination from the Republican Party. However. with Pence for President and Desantis for his running mate this creates a winning combination.This combination will make the Republican Party Strong again. Pence has all the qualifications need to be our president today, honesty, integrity and the Christian Leadership that will satisfy our Nations Evangelical base. DeSantis will bring a better understanding of younger voters and through this partnership with Pence our Nation will begin to heal along with the divisions within the Republican party in my opinion from the damage caused by both the Biden and the Trump administrations.

JIMHO

Image result for Photo of Pence and desantis standing side by side

You think that Pence is going to be able to win with the entirety of MAGA against him? That's a pretty large portion of the party and there were many who were trying to murder the man on telvision. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is it true that FOX cut away before the end of Trump's speech and showed Biden?  Probably a lot of ketchup on the wall after being cut in favor of sleepy joe if that is true.

FOX did cut away before the speech ended. I don't know if they showed Biden because I changed channels.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

Endorsing as in supporting his attempted run for potus 2024, no, dont be silly.

Sounds like you are endorsing him and want him to win so badly. I was going to sy thanks for the recommendation, and I will vote for him. 

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, WVK said:

Some economists predict a hard landing recession is coming.  How would this effect the political alchemy?

The Republican Party always breaks the country, leaving a huge mess for Democrats. People begin to wise up, eventually, especially if they are old enough to remember.

The country is becoming more liberal by nature. The old guard in the Republican Party is increasingly viewed as weak and stupid, and the perception is correct. Weak for not distancing themselves from Trump sooner, and stupid for not simply impeaching him, when they had the chance. Instead, McCarthy reportedly took Trump’s donor list, in exchange for not impeaching Trump. That was dumb ….

The Republican Party is finally finished, forever, thanks to Donald Trump. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WVK said:

Some economists predict a hard landing recession is coming.  How would this effect the political alchemy?

Recessions typically hurt the incumbent. But inflation was super high this midterm and the results where pretty mild.

So who knows. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Recessions typically hurt the incumbent. But inflation was super high this midterm and the results where pretty mild.

So who knows. 

The Democrats will blame Republicans who will blame democrats. Trump can blame both and point out the good times between Obama and Covid. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WVK said:

The Democrats will blame Republicans who will blame democrats. Trump can blame both and point out the good times between Obama and Covid. 

Problem is you can't time travel into the past.  Between Obama and Covid is gone forever.

What would really help is a sensible Republican plan as an alternative.  That would include some monetary policy beyond arm waving or "Ain't it awful" complaints.  We know its bad, we don't need politicians to tell us that.

• Like 4