Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

This thread is a train wreck of anti-Trump sentiments. The vast majority of posts are just excuses by the progressive members to make fun of Donald Trump, and not provide any actual constructive feedback or criticisms. It was fun to read, though. I got many a laugh from those catastrophising the situation :w00t: 

Like the Biden thread that's been running for months now 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, Paranoid Android said:

Just pointing out how you love to bring this up when it's the Republicans doing the No-True-Scotsmaning (yes, I used that as an adjective - sue me). But the democrats doing the No-True-Scotsmaning is ignored by you. 

Yes, I do the same thing (I have ignored things done by Republican politicians and then accused Democrats of basically the same thing). And I am constantly called out for it. That is all I'm doing - calling you out on it! 

So you are totally ignoring the conversation just to get get your spite in, right?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If this thread is a 10/10 in anti-person intensity, the Biden thread is about a 7/10. But yeah, I see your point, and it is a fair one to make :tu: though there appears to be far more people supporting Biden in that thread than there are people in this thread supporting Trump, which perhaps makes this seem like a pile on in a way that the other thread has never felt like to me. 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So you are totally ignoring the conversation just to get get your spite in, right?

Not at all. But clearly this is starting a whole new argument between us and I really don't have the will to argue.

7 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

If this thread is a 10/10 in anti-person intensity, the Biden thread is about a 7/10. But yeah, I see your point, and it is a fair one to make :tu: though there appears to be far more people supporting Biden in that thread than there are people in this thread supporting Trump, which perhaps makes this seem like a pile on in a way that the other thread has never felt like to me. 

I would have them on par. What with libs of tiktok and clown world Twitter posts and snide remarks about his speech impediment. I figured there's about the same number of supporting posters in each thread. 

Regardless there's something for everyone at UM. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Not at all. But clearly this is starting a whole new argument between us and I really don't have the will to argue.

Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

:D 

20221116_195908.jpg

Is that Stormy Daniels? 

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

True 

LOL @ replies.....

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

He's back! :D 

20221116_201607.jpg

Lol, a glorified seagull.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXF3pDKE0nQN0YecoORpT

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Is going to be a fun next 2 years no matter who wins in 2024!  

Take America Back!

20221116_202920.jpg.c16df906dd0c67453016f86f05d7dec0.jpg

It's going to be a bumper two years for memes no doubt.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2FlmGZbF74K2wCqe9nIw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, and-then said:

.  Tell me... is there anyone else in your own lives you've hated to this extent?  

No one comes to mind, but then, no one has attempted insurrection since the civil war and that was a few years before my time

Edited by Portre
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

America First! 

20221116_202042.jpg

This is one of the reasonable quotes from Mr Trump.  After all, parents "sacrifice every day for the furniture and future of their children."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Its not a shock that folks who support trump are not delighted when he is brought up after he let them down being the life costing incompetence and total failure he was as potus,

However when i posted this thread i used a non antagonistic title unlike the thread, Naming biden as worse prez ever Which was  obviously created to bash trash and poke but at 85 pages its going great,

Who runs for America president is pretry darn big news and when a fellow like trump with his shady shaky history and epic losses and legal issues runs it important for people to discuss it, i have seen no real bashing things posted about trump are things the man did or failed to do which isnt bashing to point it out.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Its not a shock that folks who support trump are not delighted when he is brought up after he let them down being the life costing incompetence and total failure he was as potus,

However when i posted this thread i used a non antagonistic title unlike the thread, Naming biden as worse prez ever Which was  obviously created to bash trash and poke but at 85 pages its going great,

Who runs for America president is pretry darn big news and when a fellow like trump with his shady shaky history and epic losses and legal issues runs it important for people to discuss it, i have seen no real bashing things posted about trump are things the man did or failed to do which isnt bashing to point it out.

I felt it was prudent to point out the Biden thread. They had no problem with it, no matter how petty it got. Some might feel mighty bagging a person for an impediment. And some of the links were atrocious. 

I'm surprised that someone with a history like Trump is allowed to run for president. The Baja Condos alone should show he isn't fit to sit in the chair. The requirements need an overhaul. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

This is one of the reasonable quotes from Mr Trump.  After all, parents "sacrifice every day for the furniture and future of their children."

And pillows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Lol, a glorified seagull.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXF3pDKE0nQN0YecoORpT

Don’t forget for the Wedge… “can kill a road train” 

• Haha 1