Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Anything to make a buck

Not just any NFTs but Superhero NFTs like what Acidhead was showing!  For a mere $100 you get ownership of one out of ten "printings" of Trump as a superhero and enrolled in a raffle to win a chance at meeting him.  Spend $4500 and you are guaranteed to meet him (Travel and lodging not provided) in south Florida.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, acidhead said:

Digital Bill of Rights Executive Order on Day One of Inauguration 

President Trump?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZCNbq0zVmrMrD0sLk1LE

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, acidhead said:

20221215_193857.jpg

Will this be on the back of the trading cards?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

I'm in South Carolina, you're Florida, correct? If so, we're no strangers to seeing jacked up micropenis trucks that literally portray Trump as a demigod or, even more cringeworthy, superimposed upon characters like Rambo :blink:

It's pretty disturbing and, remember, totally not a cult. 

Yes, and no...i dont see any of that tRump worship any more, none zip,  years back i did see it, not tons but enough to notice.

Now in an act of desperation ego fueled melt down delusion hes selling trading cards of himself like he dreams he looks, some lucky buyer can get a meet and great "dream date" with him.

I can see it now his more loyal bent knees clearing that rebel flag off their basement wall so they can have a place to display their trump cards.

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yes, and no...i dont see any of that tRump worship any more, none zip,  years back i did see it, not tons but enough to notice.

Now in an act of desperation ego fueled melt down delusion hes selling trading cards of himself like he dreams he looks, some lucky buyer can get a meet and great "dream date" with him.

I can see it now his more loyal bent knees clearing that rebel flag off their basement wall so they can have a place to display their trump cards.

I would be surprised if anyone pays 100.00 for one of those stupid cards, or 4500 to meet the poor deluded sod.    I predict lots of clicks on the website but no buyers.    The ones who were giving him money on his gofund me are probably going back to giving it to the 700 club now.

On 12/16/2022 at 9:58 AM, Agent0range said:

Does that moron even know what section 230 is?  

Something about communication and immunity from certain platforms?

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since nov 15th has the GOP given BOM the thumbs up yet? Why drag it out, Hum?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, acidhead said:

That's good, I was beginning to wonder if he would hold a rally or some public event soon. No doubt he will have a lot to say.  I hope it gets some coverage.  People need to see if he has still got it or if he has become a wandering generality.

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

That's good, I was beginning to wonder if he would hold a rally or some public event soon. No doubt he will have a lot to say.  I hope it gets some coverage.  People need to see if he has still got it or if he has become a wandering generality.

I hope the people financing it are not too disappointed.

• Like 1

I hope the people financing it are not too disappointed.

They will get their fees first  and then stiff the vendors if The Donald does not draw enough paying customers.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Go Don go.  I pray his dementia does not become too obvious until August 2024.  He will still get a lot  of votes.   Do you think Melania or Ivanka will run the country, or MTG?

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Go Don go.  I pray his dementia does not become too obvious until August 2024.  He will still get a lot  of votes.   Do you think Melania or Ivanka will run the country, or MTG?

His dementia isn't obvious?   But it is if you pay attention.   Very obvious and I would hate to see him campaign.    I suspect it won't happen as this is 2023 and I have not seen any mailings or commecials of Trump for President.   He registered but he isn't doing much, last two times he campaigned for 4 years before each election.

• Like 1

His dementia isn't obvious?  

Maybe I should have said painfully obvious.  If he does appear real time in public, it is going to be beyond the stage of "Grandpa gets a little bit confused sometimes."  But its a thing only his critics can see I guess.  I think the fundraising requests will go out.  Commercials cost money and I think he is conserving that for lawyers fees as the good ones no longer extend credit. He can pick off rivals with a few barbs and a little help from his friends at this stage. Republicans have already refused to debate.  If indictments come, the victim  whining will begin.  As we can see, many Americans believe the elections were fake and Trump is only being persecuted because he is a  noble outsider and the deep state wants to squash him.   His appeal to many will be as the innocent martyr persecuted for his righteousness and faith.   Probably he will get 30 million votes even if an aid has to pull a string tied to his hand to make him wave.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2022 at 6:59 PM, psyche101 said:

President Trump?

Except supreme court is hearing the case to remove Joe Biden and reinstate Trump, or so msn news claims :P

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

It does seem like campaign season is in full swwing already here in Iowa.  We have Kari Lake, Pence, Pompeo, Tim Scott, Asa Hutchinson,  and Nikki Haley already visiting or scheduled to come in the next few weeks.

16 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

It's interesting that a lot of the things pointed out in that song (things he has been doing for several years) are indications of the onset of dementia.   

• Like 2

Trump in East Palestine, Ohio McDonald's today handing out hats and buying Big Macs for everyone!

Hahaha 

20230222_133521.jpg.edc1fe07c73068b80fcbd9fb46284375.jpg

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2023 at 6:58 PM, Bavarian Raven said:

Except supreme court is hearing the case to remove Joe Biden and reinstate Trump, or so msn news claims :P

On 12/16/2022 at 12:59 PM, psyche101 said:

President Trump?

#NotMyPresident.

• Haha 2