Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

#NotMyPresident.

#nobodyspresident

BOM is no fan of pop music, while i havent heard much or anything constructive that he has planned to help light fire under his rather lack luster 2024 run BOM has shown he is no fan of Rihanna its refreshing to see that BOM still turns to the sore loser man child insults that gain him so much support.

BOM hates Rihanna

What a great potus he would make.

• Like 2

Apropos the title of this thread - it’s factually incorrect. 
Trump cn’t run, QED this thread needs to be called “Trump to announce 2024 waddle”.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

President Trump at CPAC today 

“I’ve a.ready been brought and paid for by my good buddy.. VLAD PUTIN!”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I'll just put this here.

Supposedly it had pretty bad attendance this year. 

• Like 1

Israeli tech sleuths uncover large pro-Trump bot network

Over the past 11 months, someone created thousands of fake, automated Twitter accounts — perhaps hundreds of thousands of them — to offer a stream of praise for Donald Trump, an Israeli tech firm has found.

The new pro-Trump network is actually three different networks of Twitter accounts, all created in huge batches in April, October and November 2022. In all, researchers believe hundreds of thousands of accounts could be involved.

The sprawling bot network was uncovered by researchers at Cyabra, an Israeli tech firm. While the identify of those behind the network of fake accounts is unknown, Cyabra’s analysts determined that it was likely created within the US.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israeli-tech-sleuths-uncover-large-pro-trump-bot-network/

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

They moved people to the left part of the auditorium so it looked more crowded from that camera angle lol 

Like the last 'Trump Rally' in Columbia, SC that seemed to have all of a hundred people when I drove by.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2022 at 9:25 PM, the13bats said:

I wanted to start a thread since trump has been teasing that he will announce tonight ( 11-15-2022 ) he's going to run his 3rd time for potus 2024.

Here is a random news article...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-set-to-announce-third-presidential-run-despite-gop-turmoil/ar-AA147Ltd

Im breaking out my popcorn. smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

This is going to be fun...

elefant.gif.24bcd5b715363339b06af597667d88b1.gif

The greatest president in my lifetime to return!!!

Excellent news.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Israeli tech sleuths uncover large pro-Trump bot network

Over the past 11 months, someone created thousands of fake, automated Twitter accounts — perhaps hundreds of thousands of them — to offer a stream of praise for Donald Trump, an Israeli tech firm has found.

The new pro-Trump network is actually three different networks of Twitter accounts, all created in huge batches in April, October and November 2022. In all, researchers believe hundreds of thousands of accounts could be involved.

The sprawling bot network was uncovered by researchers at Cyabra, an Israeli tech firm. While the identify of those behind the network of fake accounts is unknown, Cyabra’s analysts determined that it was likely created within the US.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israeli-tech-sleuths-uncover-large-pro-trump-bot-network/

While not surprising in the least, it's good to know the amount of maga morons on social media is artificially inflated (by a huge factor apparently).

Wonder what Elongated Musk has to say about this, with all his "I hate bots" BS. Probably knows all about it and signed off on it, the douche.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, moonman said:

While not surprising in the least, it's good to know the amount of maga morons on social media is artificially inflated (by a huge factor apparently).

Wonder what Elongated Musk has to say about this, with all his "I hate bots" BS. Probably knows all about it and signed off on it, the douche.

I mean, the guy complained that his tweets weren't getting enough views, fired an engineer over it, then the algorithm was re-engineered so that his tweets appeared in your feed whether you liked it or not.

Because free speech.

Now you have millions more dumbasses retweeting Elon every second because they think anything an authoritarian billionaire says is gospel.

Wonder what the boot flavor is this week? 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2022 at 9:07 PM, Paranoid Android said:

I got many a laugh from those catastrophising the situation :w00t: 

I really think the media will foment that kind of feeling if it begins to appear that he might win.  They are quite effective at stirring the pot.

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

That one brief shot of the crowd looked like attendance was down.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, moonman said:

A news article today indicated that the techs at Twitter are not able to keep up with the bots and trolls (etc) because Musk downsized the department so radically.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-64804007

• Like 2

So very odd the GOP isnt jumping to endorse BOM...hum.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

The greatest president at damaging the country and its people in my lifetime trying to make a return!!!

^^^ fixed that for you

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

^^^ fixed that for you

So baiting Russia into war, and possibly China is a better economic solution that simple import tariffs on China?

7 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

So baiting Russia into war, and possibly China is a better economic solution that simple import tariffs on China?

Idk about that but what everyone does know is BOM was the most life costing bumbling, country damaging, incompetent embarrassing complete and total disastrous failure of a potus this country has ever seen, and to add a cherry on top he instagated a failed insurrection and is getting busted on countless crimes.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Idk about that but what everyone does know is BOM was the most life costing bumbling, country damaging, incompetent embarrassing complete and total disastrous failure of a potus this country has ever seen, and to add a cherry on top he instagated a failed insurrection and is getting busted on countless crimes.

It seems silly to argue about this with someone who doesn't even live in this country.   Who would know better what actually has gone on, him or those of us who actually live here?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

To be fair, the user in question is a rabid antivaxxer who admittedly doesn't use soap and thinks hot baths cause immortality, so they do have a lot in common with the average trump cultist.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1