Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run


the13bats

Recommended Posts

She's taken Jim Acosta's roll for CNN.  Look to her to get front row press credentials to the White House press pool after DJT is inaugurated in early January 2025. :yes:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2023 at 12:54 AM, psyche101 said:

MAGA town....

 

 

Phew!   I keep looking at those two!  ^ . . . their combined IQ  must be less than zero.   

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, lightly said:

Phew!   I keep looking at those two!  ^ . . . their combined IQ  must be less than zero.   

I'm trying to figure out if they are right wingers who post here ........ :innocent:

Couple good candidates........

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

I'm trying to figure out if they are right wingers who post here ........ :innocent:

Couple good candidates........

Im a Centrist.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

Im a Centrist.

I'm south wing. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb8ws1Cc3gMYHuPIWRgjm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Im a Centrist.

It seems the polarized people always accuse everyone who points out their extremism as being at the opposite extreme, I guess they need that to justify their own extremism pretending like that is the norm.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-mental-soundness/

A Fox News poll found that 56% of Americans do not believe former President Donald Trump has the "mental soundness" to be president.

A survey conducted by the conservative outlet gave Trump a 33-point lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

The survey also compared President Joe Biden's character to Trump.

Biden had a 9-point advantage over Trump regarding honesty and an 8-point lead for empathy. 11% fewer people also believe that Biden is corrupt.

When it came to mental soundness, 56% said that Trump should not be president. As for Biden, 60% of those Fox News polled agreed he did not have the mental soundness to do the job.

The national poll gathered information from 1,001 registered voters between May 19 and 22.

 

Maybe it is time for somebody below the age of 70 to run. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump coins new name for his followers , "Magadonians". Makes sense to me , they are Maga followers and the donate a lot.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, razman said:

Trump coins new name for his followers , "Magadonians". Makes sense to me , they are Maga followers and the donate a lot.

Makes sense.  Individuals running for POTUS who are very popular tend to generate a lot of donations. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, razman said:

Trump coins new name for his followers , "Magadonians". Makes sense to me , they are Maga followers and the donate a lot.

Sounds like some sort of Dinosaur. 
How apt…

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Sounds like some sort of Dinosaur. 
How apt…

Yeah, Trump's been around a long time.  Here's a famous painting of him discovering America with some other guy. 20230604_235559.thumb.jpg.80d2be1ba537d8754c77fd873a3a221c.jpg

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Yeah, Trump's been around a long time.  Here's a famous painting of him discovering America with some other guy. 20230604_235559.thumb.jpg.80d2be1ba537d8754c77fd873a3a221c.jpg

Pffft 

Biden sent them.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, razman said:

Trump coins new name for his followers , "Magadonians". Makes sense to me , they are Maga followers and the donate a lot.

Magadon?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2023 at 10:13 PM, razman said:

Well , his campaign been a breeze so far. :D

 

trump hair blowing.jpg

If nothing else, his hair has become very woke.  

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're getting kinda weird about COVID here in Iowa.  Trump is attacking DeSantis because his COVID record was worse than New York and Chris Christie is mad that Trump infected him with COVID while Trump was saying it was actually Chris Christie that infected him with COVID from his spittle.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well , with this many Repubs joining the race , the obvious first thing is that a lot of votes may be taken away from other candidates in the GOP , that might otherwise go to someone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, razman said:

Well , with this many Repubs joining the race , the obvious first thing is that a lot of votes may be taken away from other candidates in the GOP , that might otherwise go to someone else.

17 candidates entered the GOP race in 2016 and one by one Trump torched them all.  The best was probably when he turned his focus on Jeb Bush.  Hahaha 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

17 candidates entered the GOP race in 2016 and one by one Trump torched them all.  The best was probably when he turned his focus on Jeb Bush.  Hahaha 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries

Look out

It's another red wave!!!!

 

Oh wait.....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mike Pence Town Hall tonight on CNN, the most trusted name in 'fake' news! :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.