Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

24 minutes ago, razman said:

Yea , and hey , if someone freezes to death , as long as they get that vote in for me , who cares?

Oh no, mail-in ballots are how the Democrats supposedly cheated Trump from being president again. Remember? And we can still vote for someone else from our icy graves. :D Or.... Oops! Were we suppose to vote for Trump?

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2024 at 4:52 PM, Paranoid Android said:

Original Photo: 

56dc6d9a52bcd0210c8b466f?width=700&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Notice what's missing from your version of the photo? 

Edit: just in case you were curious, Snopes confirmed it was a fake photo mocked up using Photoshop - https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-diarrhea-golf-course/

I've never seen the original, but always thought the other one was fake.

I'm not sure why anyone thought it was necessary to fake his incontinence. He's clearly wet his pants - or has the sweatiest crack ever.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Arbenol said:

I've never seen the original, but always thought the other one was fake.

I'm not sure why anyone thought it was necessary to fake his incontinence. He's clearly wet his pants - or has the sweatiest crack ever.

It's like the bible.

A Metaphor. 

:ph34r:

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, razman said:

Stunning Republican Probe Finds 4,000 Missing Votes From Trump-Biden Election — Votes TAKEN FROM Biden (msn.com) Election fraud against Biden. Actually supposedly done in error , but you know , Mules.

That's not "fraud"! 

“Election results were improperly reported by the previous administration during the 2020 election. Our office reported this issue to the Virginia Department of Elections and voluntarily cooperated with the Attorney General’s office.

The reporting errors were presumably a consequence of the results tapes not being programmed to a format that was compatible with state reporting requirements. Attempts to correct this issue appear to have created errors. The reporting errors did not consistently favor one party or candidate but were likely due to a lack of proper planning, a difficult election environment, and human error. Overall, these mistakes had the following impact:

• Donald Trump (R) incorrectly received an extra 2,327 votes and Joe Biden (D) was shorted 1,648 votes. Biden won the contest statewide by more than 450,000 votes.

• Both Senate candidates Mark Warner (D) and Daniel Gade (R) received too few votes by 1,589 and 107 respectively. Warner won this race by over 500,000 votes.

• House of Representatives candidate Rob Wittman (R) was shorted by 293 votes but won by more than 80,000 votes.

• Other contests had negligible differences or no discrepancies at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

That's not "fraud"! 

I know , thats why i said it was actually done in error , just pointing out that it did happen. 

6 minutes ago, razman said:

I know , thats why i said it was actually done in error , just pointing out that it did happen. 

Technically you said "supposedly" done in error, after calling it "election fraud against Biden". But glad we've clarified, thanks. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Technically you said "supposedly" done in error, after calling it "election fraud against Biden". But glad we've clarified, thanks. 

Well it was kind of sarcasm , thus the " you know , mules " remark. It's kind of the same thing Trump and company do , anything that happens is election fraud if it's the other way around ,So if it was the other way around , they would nitpick all of it and imply election fraud. Actually he don't need anything to happen and it's election fraud.

Edited by razman
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, razman said:

Well it was kind of sarcasm , thus the " you know , mules " remark. It's kind of the same thing Trump and company do , anything that happens is election fraud if it's the other way around ,So if it was the other way around , they would nitpick all of it and imply election fraud. Actually he don't need anything to happen and it's election fraud.

Sarcasm doesn't always translate well to written media, so thanks for clarifying, I understand your position better and appreciate it. Have a good week :tu: 

• Like 2

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at a Nov. 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada. “It would grind government to a halt.”

At another rally on Nov. 3, 2016, in Concord, North Carolina, Trump said it would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government” if Clinton won the election while under investigation.

“She has no right to be running,” he said.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, razman said:

Did that stop Hilary from running? If not, it would seem the situation is basically settled.  If Hilary stepped down then arguably Trump would be a hypocrite if he didn't also step down.   As she clearly continued running for President, why should Trump hold himself to standards the democrats won't!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Did that stop Hilary from running? If not, it would seem the situation is basically settled.  If Hilary stepped down then arguably Trump would be a hypocrite if he didn't also step down.   As she clearly continued running for President, why should Trump hold himself to standards the democrats won't!

Just sayin.

I watched it a second time and counted 43 total times he said, "ahh" & "ehm" in this 2:15 video. 

That's gotta be close to a record! 

🤣 

• Haha 2

And endorses Trump. Disanctimonious, RIP.

• Like 2

I wonder whose big money enticed Ron to burn his career down?  He was in a position to be the golden boy in '28.  Now, he'll be lucky if he gets re-elected to governor.

48 minutes ago, and-then said:

I wonder whose big money enticed Ron to burn his career down?  He was in a position to be the golden boy in '28.  Now, he'll be lucky if he gets re-elected to governor.

Just shows one can't break with the hive mind, otherwise they get swarmed.

Ron committed the cardinal sin, offending the cult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, and-then said:

I don't think that's true. Before DeSantis announced his decision to run, many political commentators were suggesting that DeSantis' time was now or never. I don't recall the arguments (Actual Justice Warrior discussed it in great detail, if you check his YouTube channel, though I don't recall which video, you might get lucky) but it made a lot of sense. Though in the same video he suggested that Mitt Romney might be a dark horse for the Republican primary so obviously there's a grain of salt needed when discussing any long term prediction as tentative as that. 

The point is that commentators have questioned whether DeSantis staying in the background for another 4 years was really the best option for his political career. This way he keeps himself relevant for a tilt in 2028. Though that was before Vivek Ramaswamy entered, and after watching Vivek's campaign I reckon Vivek was also only running to get his name out there, in the hope that in 2028 he could run again and grift off Trump's support base as an "America First alternative", so maybe Vivek ended up stealing all the thunder that DeSantis was arguably trying for. 

Just a few thoughts to consider :)

Edited by Paranoid Android
Fixed dates