Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

Poor Nikki Halley :no: She's the only thing standing between Trump and the nomination. Trump is being nice to DeSantis now.

Nikki Haley finally has the one-on-one match she's craved. It may be too late. (msn.com)

Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire. (msn.com)

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Just shows one can't break with the hive mind, otherwise they get swarmed.

Ron committed the cardinal sin, offending the cult.

Trump said he had dirt on Ron when Ron first made a noise. 

It might be just me, but he seems to have been slowly backing of ever since. Maybe Trump does have dirt on him. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/11/08/donald-trump-claims-has-dirt-ron-desantis-warns-not-run-2024/

• Like 3

23 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Trump said he had dirt on Ron when Ron first made a noise. 

It might be just me, but he seems to have been slowly backing of ever since. Maybe Trump does have dirt on him. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/11/08/donald-trump-claims-has-dirt-ron-desantis-warns-not-run-2024/

I think it's as simple as Ronald's a wimp, and Trump is an accomplished bully.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I think it's as simple as Ronald's a wimp, and Trump is an accomplished bully.

I don't know, I think it has more to do with money.  There are plenty of videos showing Ron as a bully, the difference is he shouts the same thing over and over until whomever he is bullying gives up.   Not as wordy as the florida man, but just as pushy and disrespectful.

• Like 2

Stop the count!!

stop-the-count-patriots-are-in-control-v0-557mb5y465ec1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't know, I think it has more to do with money.  There are plenty of videos showing Ron as a bully, the difference is he shouts the same thing over and over until whomever he is bullying gives up.   Not as wordy as the florida man, but just as pushy and disrespectful.

That's fair enough. If Ronald had been given hundreds of millions of dollars in daddy's money, I can see him being a more successful bully like Trump.

• Like 4

On 1/22/2024 at 3:16 PM, susieice said:

Poor republicans and America if Nikki Haley doesn’t win the nomination. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

"I will sooon begin the biggest deportation plan ever!!" 

Yah right... 

Where's the Wall????

On 1/23/2024 at 5:49 PM, Doc Socks Junior said:

Stop the count!!

stop-the-count-patriots-are-in-control-v0-557mb5y465ec1.jpeg

Oh, now I bet there's going to be more votes conveniently come in later for Trump!

Typical Republican election fraud!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Trump is not only the most entertaining POTUS ever he's probably the best at playing golf.  Smooth natural swing. 

Today ----->

• Haha 1

Imagine losing to "None of these Candidates". Well, it just happened! Note: Trump wasn't on the ballot. 

OMG hahaha 🤣 

Edited by acidhead
  • Haha 1

Imagine if "None of these Candidates" won the Federal Election? I know it will never happen but I can dream. 

😁

Edited by acidhead

Just curious... 

If None of these Candidates won the Federal Election than Nobody won it. Therefore would Anybody show up to Nobody's Inauguration? 

🤔 

Hahaha 🤣

This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen in politics. Before I say anything more I'd like to congratulate None of these Candidates!!! 

20240206_221220.thumb.jpg.c9963ca16dc74e3d2e263574fb613adb.jpg

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Imagine losing to "None of these Candidates". Well, it just happened! Note: Trump wasn't on the ballot. 

OMG hahaha 🤣 

Why wasn’t the BOM on the ballot?

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats

14 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why wasn’t the BOM on the ballot?

Below, tips on how to search on Google using the electronic device you just asked this question on:

Step 1: Go To Google 

Step 2: Go To Google Via A Toolbar. ...

Step 3: Enter Your Search Terms. ...

Step 4: Review Your Search Results. ...

Step 5: Preview Your Answers. ...

Step 6: Refine Your Google Search. ...

Step 7: Congratulate Yourself!  

Step 8: If None of the Above works ask a forum member in the Forum Section at the Unexplained Mysteries dot com website. 

Step 9: Wait for a reply.    

🤣

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

Below, tips on how to search on Google using the electronic device you just asked this question on:

Step 1: Go To Google 

Step 2: Go To Google Via A Toolbar. ...

Step 3: Enter Your Search Terms. ...

Step 4: Review Your Search Results. ...

Step 5: Preview Your Answers. ...

Step 6: Refine Your Google Search. ...

Step 7: Congratulate Yourself!  

Step 8: If None of the Above works ask a forum member in the Forum Section at the Unexplained Mysteries dot com website. 

Step 9: Wait for a reply.    

🤣

Step 10: tell Acid to kiss my …..

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

Well, I suppose that's that. 

I'm surprised he hasn't been charged, his outright false election lies is what started it all.

16 hours ago, Razman said:

I'm surprised he hasn't been charged, his outright false election lies is what started it all.

I mean the election lies , instigating followers ,  fake electors schemes , coercing Georgia ((and other) lawmakers, veiled threats,  amongst other things , why would anyone think he is involved in insurrection?

The Supreme Court hasn't ruled yet, so expect this to change even further,  but the bookies have reacted to the Supreme Court seemingly agreeing that Trump will be on the ballot - Joe Biden has floated from $2.70 out to $3.40. Meanwhile Trump has firmed from $2.20 to $1.91. 

Though there is still some love for Michelle Obama (3rd in betting at $10)  Gavin Newsome ($13), Nikki Haley ($18), Kamala Harris ($21), Robert Kennedy ($26), and Gretchen Whitmer ($81). Everyone else on the list is at least 100/1 (Taylor Swift is bottom of the list at $501,  with Jeff Bezos, George Clooney and a few other novelty options that have no real chance).

Still plenty of time for things to change (eg, for comparisonTrump won 2016 while the $5 outsider, and then lost 2020 as the $4 outsider) so $3.40 is nothing this far out from the election.  But the numbers have been trending only one direction (in Trump's favour, recall he was the underdog to win the primary when he first announced he was running) for months, if that continues,  Biden will be a long shot before too much longer.

Plenty of time for things to change,  but it's much better to be ahead than behind in this kind of market. For all we know, they'll throw a curve ball and appoint Gavin Newsome at the last minute, that will destroy any lead Trump has right now.