Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

11 hours ago, Electric Scooter said:

Yes. Humor aside this is spot on. Well put together. It doesn't matter who is POTUS the Uni-Party remains intact. 

I wish more people could see through the division.

Until then this 2024 election is yet again between a mumbling old senile child sniffing political fossil versus a foul-mouthed two-timing has-been playboy billionaire narcissist. 

Both pushed to the front by the military industrial complex to ensure American Liberal hegemony reigns supreme across the globe *for as long as it is still able to do so. *

IMO, it's never been more obvious ... But what do I know? At this point in my life I'm simply taking everything in for the entertainment.  

🤣

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2024 at 12:03 AM, acidhead said:

Imagine if "None of these Candidates" won the Federal Election? I know it will never happen but I can dream. 

😁

That was a plotline in a Richard Pryor movie called BREWSTER'S MILLIONS.  It was about a minor-league pitcher being left a fortune by a distant rich uncle.  There were conditions though.  He could choose to accept one million and walk away or he could take a challenge to spend 30 million in 30 days to receive the real inheritance of 300 million.  The catch was that he had to spend that 30 million and at the end of 30 days have ZERO assets to show for it.  He could gamble 5% and donate 5% to charity but the rest he had to p*** away.  If he failed, he got nothing.

He was struggling for 2 weeks to spend the money then he decided he'd run a campaign for mayor of NYC under the banner of "NONE OF THE ABOVE".  He bought ad time in all 5o states just in case some New Yorkers were on vacation there ;)  It really was a funny movie.  His sidekick-catcher was John Candy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, and-then said:

That was a plotline in a Richard Pryor movie called BREWSTER'S MILLIONS.  It was about a minor-league pitcher being left a fortune by a distant rich uncle.  There were conditions though.  He could choose to accept one million and walk away or he could take a challenge to spend 30 million in 30 days to receive the real inheritance of 300 million.  The catch was that he had to spend that 30 million and at the end of 30 days have ZERO assets to show for it.  He could gamble 5% and donate 5% to charity but the rest he had to p*** away.  If he failed, he got nothing.

He was struggling for 2 weeks to spend the money then he decided he'd run a campaign for mayor of NYC under the banner of "NONE OF THE ABOVE".  He bought ad time in all 5o states just in case some New Yorkers were on vacation there ;)  It really was a funny movie.  His sidekick-catcher was John Candy.

I remember watching it vividly back when it was released. Richard Pryor was one of the best at what he did ever IMO. One of my favorite scenes he was in was the movie See no evil Hear no evil when he and Gene Wilder are driving a car together while being chased! 😂 They don't make movies like they used to. 

30 minutes ago, acidhead said:

20240215_011537.thumb.jpg.28083d019a41559277bcc1e11c986a44.jpg

Seems legit

Considering......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1_9HFGa5fjbn5K2SXJuW

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Seems legit

Considering......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1_9HFGa5fjbn5K2SXJuW

Is that a Yankee and a Ruskie French kissing? 

🧐

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

20240215_011537.thumb.jpg.28083d019a41559277bcc1e11c986a44.jpg

Good luck getting Biden to carry Putin's weight on his back. However this i could see.

Trump is mocked after 'disgraceful performance' with Putin | Daily Mail ...

Edited by Razman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Is that a Yankee and a Ruskie French kissing? 

🧐

For everyone

Make Everything Great Again

Make Everything Great Again was a street art mural by artists Dominykas Čečkauskas and Mindaugas Bonanu.[1][2][3] It was located on the wall of the barbecue restaurant Keulė Rūkė (Lithuanian for "Smoking Pig" (literal translation "The pig was smoking")) in the railway station area of old town of Vilnius in Lithuania.[2][3]

The mural depicting then U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump giving a fraternal kiss to the Russian president Vladimir Putin was unveiled in May 2016. The caption Make Everything Great Again plays on Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again".[4]

The Keulė Rūkė restaurant closed its doors in October 2019.[5] Since July 2019, the mural was reported to have been painted over with a message "make empathy great again", although a small version of the original mural remained on a wall in the inner courtyard of the building.[6][7]

They are only painting what tens of millions are thinking. :innocent:

Edited by psyche101

On 2/12/2024 at 12:10 AM, acidhead said:

Both pushed to the front by the military industrial complex to ensure American Liberal hegemony reigns supreme across the globe *for as long as it is still able to do so. *

How do you account for the endless assault against Orange Man Bad?  If he was a product of the uni party, you'd think he would be treated differently.  I think the endless efforts to destroy the guy should be seen as proof that he threatens the uni-party.  That doesn't make him perfect, or even good.  It just means he ISN'T DC and they cannot allow an outsider to muck about with their plans.

I get that you hate the hegemony of the US and feel it is too destructive and to a point, I agree.  Where I think you lose the plot is in thinking our replacement will be any better for the world.  Human nature is no respecter of region, religion, education...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

How do you account for the endless assault against Orange Man Bad?  

Gotta be a trick question. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, psyche101 said:
1 hour ago, and-then said:

How do you account for the endless assault against Orange Man Bad?  

Gotta be a trick question. 

I was gonna say , the guy brings it on himself with all the **** he tries to pull and nonstop running his mouth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Razman said:

I was gonna say , the guy brings it on himself with all the **** he tries to pull and nonstop running his mouth.

He is basically asking why do so many treat an ahole like an ahole. 

I mean seriously. 

Can't be a serious question. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, and-then said:

How do you account for the endless assault against Orange Man Bad?  If he was a product of the uni party, you'd think he would be treated differently.  I think the endless efforts to destroy the guy should be seen as proof that he threatens the uni-party.  That doesn't make him perfect, or even good.  It just means he ISN'T DC and they cannot allow an outsider to muck about with their plans.

I get that you hate the hegemony of the US and feel it is too destructive and to a point, I agree.  Where I think you lose the plot is in thinking our replacement will be any better for the world.  Human nature is no respecter of region, religion, education...

What policy is Trump running on?  Can you tell us?  It ain't the border.  He told Republicans to kill any border law.  And don't you think your "Orange Man Bad" spiel is getting a little old?  You're lame.  No one thinks it cute or funny except yourself.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Trump had a pretty good joke recently, telling his supporters to go vote in the primary on November 27th.

The man should've taken up comedy.

A regular card.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, and-then said:

Your beloved florida man is a tool being used against the population with paid media shills to keep his antics in our face 24/7,   politics isn't about reality, just like those so called "reality" shows are not about anything real.    And besides @acidhead knows no more about our government, politics etc. than we do about the UK government,  politics, etc.  He gets the worst of what is dished out to us in his media of choices (mainly twitter, cherry picked by him to poke at people).

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jan. 6 rioter who assaulted police calls for 'accountability' for 2020 election lies (msn.com)

"Mock, who was a strong supporter of Donald Trump, said during his sentencing hearing that he heard the "same thing over and over again" from Republican politicians who falsely claimed that there was massive election fraud in 2020. Mock noted that none of those prominent politicians who made such claims in the lead-up to the Jan. 6 attack had since come forward to apologize or to claim that they too were duped."

Edited by Razman

On 2/21/2024 at 8:39 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Your beloved florida man is a tool being used against the population with paid media shills to keep his antics in our face 24/7,   politics isn't about reality, just like those so called "reality" shows are not about anything real.    And besides @acidhead knows no more about our government, politics etc. than we do about the UK government,  politics, etc.  He gets the worst of what is dished out to us in his media of choices (mainly twitter, cherry picked by him to poke at people).

How much do you know about Canadian politics?

• Like 1

Seconds after voting ended Trump declared winner in South Carolina  

🤣 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2024 at 3:21 PM, and-then said:

That is a lot @and-then.

You have the assumption of a uni-party centered in DC.   I don't agree.  I think there is some competition between the approaches, but  a good bit of our governing is at the behest and for the benefit of the elites - not determined by politics, but by money. The people with money spread in investments across the world like a bit of stability and predictability. They also like growth and an increase in fortunes.  Over the generations, it has been noticed that prosperous citizens produce more taxes and also consuming citizens enrich the elites. Just compare our own financial situation to any nation with autocratic leaders, Russia and China come to mind.  Putin is rumored to be one of the richest men in the world by plundering the remnants of imperial Russia, but his nation is on the brink of collapse and he lives in fear . The Chinese economy is stumbling.  I think those who do business and especially international business see Trump as unstable, unpredictable and apart from giving them tax breaks, has no useful policies. The desires of Trump and his followers to set themselves up as autocrats so they can "Fix" all of our problems will land us in the same boat as the autocratically  run Russia and China.  

Bans on immigrants, Muslims, abortions, or woke-ism do nothing to improve financial results. On the negative side, some  of those policies do impinge on individual freedoms.  I do think the average citizen wants prosperity and safety but does not want a government that controls their private lives and prosomal choices.

My opposition to Trump comes from that perspective.  I do not believe from evidence presented that he is a capable business man or that he has the ability to govern anything as large and complex as the US. In fact, I believe from all his past behaviors, he would sell us out for personal power and financial gain. Orange Man Bad like any supervillain has a genius ability or superpower.  He is a consistent  menace and if he was easy to defeat, he wouldn't be a supervillain

• Like 3

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

Seconds after voting ended Trump declared winner in South Carolina  

🤣 

Haley continues to take votes away from Trump and pass them off to Biden

• Confused 1

On 2/15/2024 at 1:38 AM, and-then said:

That was a great movie. Pryor and Candy were hilarious.

• Like 1