Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

Posted (edited)

"Weirdest moment": Experts call out Trump lawyers' "planted evidence" defense over damning recording (msn.com)

he audio recording that jurors heard Thursday lays it all out: There is then-candidate Donald Trump, in September 2016, talking about a hush payment with his former fixer, Michael Cohen, including the amount and how the Trump Organization would facilitate the whole thing.

"We'll have to pay," Cohen can be heard telling Trump, who responds by discussing whether they should "pay with cash." The president's former personal attorney, now a star witness for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, goes on to say he's gone over the deal — to buy the silence of Playboy model Karen McDougal, who alleges she had an affair with the Republican candidate — with Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg on "how to set the whole thing up."

In another recording, Cohen can be heard discussing a separate, $130,000 hush payment to Stormy Daniels with the adult film star's attorney, Keith Davidson. “I can’t even tell you how many times he said to me, you know, I hate the fact that we did it,” Cohen said on the call, referring to Trump.

As prosecutors tell it, the recordings show that Trump was intimately involved in the scheme to "catch and kill" potentially damning stories about him — and that Cohen wasn't just acting on his own. 

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 2

Dolt 45 seems to be putting out gas in the courtroom according to "many people"

BOM gas attack

He might be sick or something

LMAO.

Google takes down MAGA ad critical of Biden — prompting multitudes of reposts across social media

Idiots.

• Haha 4

• Like 3

Despite this, the board refused to approve further investigation.

What kind of kangaroo court is that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Despite this, the board refused to approve further investigation.

What kind of kangaroo court is that?

A lefty one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

A lefty one.

It is a little late for any action. The case against Trump should be dropped though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Michelle said:

It is a little late for any action. The case against Trump should be dropped though.

LEAVE TRUMP ALONE - Imgflip

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

If one just reads this guys tweets , you can see where his bias is , he's already priming it up- " Barron Trump 2044?" - " To be fair, Barron is probably smarter than everyone in the media who will criticize this." - Sounds like he's got the hots for Barron.

Overall, we rate TrendingPoliticsNews.com Right Biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and several failed fact checks by their parent source TrendingPolitics.com.

Welcome to TrendingPolitics, where we provide conservative commentary on the news stories of the day. Studies have shown that 90%+ of the stories about Conservatives are negative, so we like to bring the other side of the story to you.

With that being said, we aren’t shy to admit we’re biased. The majority of our articles will have a good amount of Conservative opinion weaved into it.

Thats what kind of kangaroo court it is.

Edited by Razman

14 hours ago, Razman said:

LEAVE TRUMP ALONE - Imgflip

Another astute observation. :rolleyes: I hate to tell you this but court is for facts. Inuendoes and hearsay don't cut it. They couldn't supply the information the court asked for so there should be no case. Unless you have proof this was a mock trial or something which I would love to see. I haven't had time to research this yet. You might even learn something of substance to add to an actual conversation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone here watch or attend the Trump rally at Wildwood, New Jersey today - May 11th, 2024?

42 minutes ago, Alex_Rogan said:

Did anyone here watch or attend the Trump rally at Wildwood, New Jersey today - May 11th, 2024?

Meh, I watched it with one eye and ear. I didn't hear anything new. I was surprised when they said some people had been waiting there for two days to save a good spot. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Meh, I watched it with one eye and ear. I didn't hear anything new. I was surprised when they said some people had been waiting there for two days to save a good spot. 

I gotta say, I didn't hear anything new either. The size of the gathering was beyond impressive, but Trump was scatterbrained, unfocused. I get that he has alot going on and must be exhausted. 

It really wasn't about Trump. It was about the people getting together. Catalyst for the people.

Edited by Alex_Rogan
either
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alex_Rogan said:

Yes. I watched some clips earlier today.  The Trump people estimated the crowd in attendance to be 80k+. Hard to tell from the photos and videos exactly how many went but there was a lot of people there for sure. 

At the beginning of his speech he proudly predicted, "We're going to win the state of New Jersey" . I'm not so sure about that but who knows. Anything is possible to happen between now and November I suppose. 

Than he went on the usually partisan talking point/issues that keeps everybody at each other's throats while throwing in a few zingers while declaring this election is once again the most important election ever and a vote for the socalled other guy/team is a vote for doom and gloom.  

Though, most importantly going by today's standard of what's considered the most important issue for Americans:rolleyes:, if you've been following along with the latest Uni-Party propaganda coming out from the Biden administration regarding their sudden completely fake moral decision to finally apply some sort of restraint on the Israeli governments military operation in Gaza Trump wasted no time in declaring his Uni-Party brother-in-arms, socalled rival, Joe Biden and anybody who votes for the other side pretty much every ism in the book and betraying that beacon of a not so Liberal Democracy greatest ally in the Middle East, Israel. 

Edited by acidhead

Posted (edited)

seemed like Trump had to address the Ukraine vs Russia via USA taxpayers and the Israel vs Hamas (and Iran) via USA taxpayers and ultimately stated that neither would have happened if he had anything to say about it.

He made a good point that neither could have afforded the wars if the USA was energy independent, didn't he?

What fomented and encouraged these wars?

Difficult subjects to address without knee-jerk reactions?

Edited by Alex_Rogan
independent
  • Confused 1

I am starting to believe Trump is the ultimate CATALYST for re-empowering the people of the USA.

It's about the people taking back their power.

• Haha 1

catalyst/kăt′l-ĭst/

noun

A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being consumed in the process.

One that precipitates a process or event, especially without being involved in or changed by the consequences.

A substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected.

"thousands of enzymes serve in concert as calaysts to produce the sequence of reactions we call “life“; the industrial production of cheap ammonia depended on finding a good catalyst"

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition • More at Wordnik

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

Another astute observation. :rolleyes: I hate to tell you this but court is for facts. Inuendoes and hearsay don't cut it. They couldn't supply the information the court asked for so there should be no case. Unless you have proof this was a mock trial or something which I would love to see. I haven't had time to research this yet. You might even learn something of substance to add to an actual conversation.

When you read the whole story , you find that there is much more context than is seen by the twitter guy biased to the right. And in fact it is shorter on facts than allegations. The recounts were done by hand also . I believe there were 3 recounts done and a lot of other factors that affect any of these numbers that were spewed out on twitter. I read through a lot of stuff on this , and it , like the other fraud stories or claims start the same way , Trump runs his mouth about fraud , and the Trump agenda sheeple follow suit and post mainly the context that fits their agenda to try to sway others in that direction.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, acidhead said:

Yes. I watched some clips earlier today.  The Trump people estimated the crowd in attendance to be 80k+. Hard to tell from the photos and videos exactly how many went but there was a lot of people there for sure. 

Trump himself declared during his speech that there were over 100,000 in attendance .    I think his speech probably did his IMAGE more harm than good.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, acidhead said:

At the beginning of his speech he proudly predicted, "We're going to win the state of New Jersey" . I'm not so sure about that but who knows. Anything is possible to happen between now and November I suppose. 

Than he went on the usually partisan talking point/issues that keeps everybody at each other's throats while throwing in a few zingers while declaring this election is once again the most important election ever and a vote for the socalled other guy/team is a vote for doom and gloom.  

Though, most importantly going by today's standard of what's considered the most important issue for Americans:rolleyes:, if you've been following along with the latest Uni-Party propaganda coming out from the Biden administration regarding their sudden completely fake moral decision to finally apply some sort of restraint on the Israeli governments military operation in Gaza Trump wasted no time in declaring his Uni-Party brother-in-arms, socalled rival, Joe Biden and anybody who votes for the other side pretty much every ism in the book and betraying that beacon of a not so Liberal Democracy greatest ally in the Middle East, Israel. 

On the top, Taylor Swift in Pittsburgh, crowd #73,000+. On the bottom, Trump in Wildwood, crowd NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 73,000...****H with your lies!!! We are not MAGA morons. Note- this is from Twitter before i figured out how to embed a post, then i figured it out , like the ones below. .

ImageImage

Edited by Razman
  • Thanks 1