Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

19 hours ago, Michelle said:

Another astute observation. :rolleyes: I hate to tell you this but court is for facts. Inuendoes and hearsay don't cut it. They couldn't supply the information the court asked for so there should be no case. Unless you have proof this was a mock trial or something which I would love to see. I haven't had time to research this yet. You might even learn something of substance to add to an actual conversation.

Are you really beating that dead horse?

Trump had the best lawyers you subjects money could buy him and they as you say couldn't produce facts or evidence the election was fraudulent or stolen from him.

As a counter example facts are being presented in this hush money trial and dolt45s house of cards toppled, he's in trouble, big trouble.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/11/2024 at 9:46 AM, Razman said:

LEAVE TRUMP ALONE - Imgflip

Pretty darn accurate how Trumps minions and bent knee subjects are acting.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Well i'm still learning how to embed a post , a little rough around the edges.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Razman said:

On the top, Taylor Swift in Pittsburgh, crowd #73,000+. On the bottom, Trump in Wildwood, crowd NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 73,000...****H with your lies!!! We are not MAGA morons. Note- this is from Twitter before i figured out how to embed a post, then i figured it out , like the ones below. .

ImageImage

🤣 

Roger Stone got "community noted" for posting this photo.  Hahaha I think he totally did it to get people to freak out.  Hahaha 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

According to the local betting agencies, Trump is tightening his grip on being the next president. Joe Biden has floated out to $2.30 according to Sportsbet, and $2.25 according to TAB. Meanwhile, Trump is below $2, sitting at $1.91 and $1.95 respectively. 

It's still tight, with numbers this close it's very hard to pick an outright winner, but considering Biden's numbers have been sliding downwards and Trump's have been creeping up consistently since they announced their runs (when they started, Trump was the $3.50 outsider to beat DeSantis to the Republican primary), Biden really needs to stem the flow if he wants this race to be competitive. 

The big anomaly is how Sportsbet and TAB are treating Kamala Harris. Sportsbet don't think she's got any hope, putting her at $41, while TAB has her at $17 and the most likely outside of Trump/Biden to be president. 

Edited by Link of Hyrule

5 hours ago, Razman said:

Well i'm still learning how to embed a post , a little rough around the edges.

Its just the typical grasping the dolt45 subjects are doing I was here 2020 it was hilarious how they would promise doom and gloom if BOMs bullying threats didn't keep him in the WH, of course the American people booted the life costing incompetent loser out, he never won popular vote and is more hated now than ever.

But orange drunk subjects never give up from now til he loses again and tries to insist those minions into mischief in his cry baby sore loser melt down they will be spewing fantasy about his come back and how half the country is his how half the country go to his every rally how known flawed polls show he can't loose, yeah 2/3rds of those singing those songs in 2020 here tuck tail and hid out of complete and total humiliation,

Wouldn't you be embarrassed to admit you are a BOM subject?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

How will subjects of BOM and the master himself explain his claims of better rally turnout than a tailor Swift concert yet his 2024 mega loss both popular which he never won and states loss?

Posted (edited)

This ain't near no 80,000 or 100,000 people . I would guess closer to 20 or 30 at most , if even that, not to mention there's a car show and an amusement park going on , plus it's a beach. Probably some percentage there for curiosity ,  Then after he speaks , you get some new Democrat voters.:D

Edited by Razman
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2024 at 11:10 PM, Alex_Rogan said:

I am starting to believe Trump is the ultimate CATALYST for re-empowering the people of the USA.

It's about the people taking back their power.

You should wipe the cool-aid dribbling off your chin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/12/2024 at 1:10 AM, Alex_Rogan said:

I am starting to believe Trump is the ultimate CATALYST for re-empowering the people of the USA.

What power would that be?  What power do you have that Trump or anyone else can give you back?  As far as that goes what power can anyone take away from you?  You don't have any power except over your own life.  We've always had that.  

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

The left are just plain evil.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2024 at 2:10 AM, Alex_Rogan said:

I know what a catalyst is and I don't think it applies to a human but I have seen some people use it that way,

As far as Trump re empowering people or causing them to take back power that is as big a joke as his "make American great again" slogun, American has always been great far moreso before Trump devided this fine country with hate and fear, he doesn't give power to people.

Next you will claim half the country bend a knee to dolt45

Now I do give BOM credit if you call it that look how he insisted and exhorted his more radical subjects into storming the capital on the 6,th , did he power them to do that? No, after claiming he would march with them he ran and hid but he did stir them up into actions which had he not been a sore loser cry baby man child they wouldn't have done that day, so in that perhaps you are right in a way Trump is a catalyst for chaos and violence

• Like 1

Biden claims the Trump trial is not political, then invites Trump to a debate saying “I hear you are free on Wednesdays,” removing all doubt that the trial is part of his political strategy.
  • Confused 1

KJP accidentally says the 'quiet part out loud' when asked easy question about Trump's trial: 'At least they're being honest'

A reporter asked Jean-Pierre if the Biden administration believes it was "appropriate" for Speaker Johnson to defend Trump outside the courthouse.

Unsurprisingly, the press secretary refused to offer comment — but her reasoning did surprise.

"I don't want to comment, obviously, as this is related to 2024 elections," Jean-Pierre said.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kjp-Trump-trial-about-election

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

KJP accidentally says the 'quiet part out loud' when asked easy question about Trump's trial: 'At least they're being honest'

A reporter asked Jean-Pierre if the Biden administration believes it was "appropriate" for Speaker Johnson to defend Trump outside the courthouse.

Unsurprisingly, the press secretary refused to offer comment — but her reasoning did surprise.

"I don't want to comment, obviously, as this is related to 2024 elections," Jean-Pierre said.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kjp-Trump-trial-about-election

Perhaps we can post more of the full reply for context,since conveniently you or the link does not. 

MS. JEAN-PIERRE:  So, look, I’m — I can’t speak to — don’t want to comment, obviously, as this is related to 2024 elections. 

And I can’t speak to the Speaker’s schedule.  That is something for him to decide on. 

And let’s not forget, this is also connected to an independent judicial process.  So, going to be really mindful.

And he makes his choices on what he does, you know, with — with his business.  That is his choice to be made. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Biden claims the Trump trial is not political, then invites Trump to a debate saying “I hear you are free on Wednesdays,” removing all doubt that the trial is part of his political strategy.

The trial isn't some cry baby political witch hunt BOM has wore out yelling that it is.

However this current trial is political in that Trump paid hush money ( she didn't hush ) to sex trade workers to help his campaign in 2016 , now let's face it most people find what he did despicable but they weren't gonna vote dolt anyway, and the ones who defend BOM will vote for him even if he kicked their dog so besides scenery this trial won't change much.

Oops, I'm wrong I just learned a lot of Trump subjects have said if convicted he loses their vote.

Coke vs Pepsi 

When Trump imposed tariffs on China a fews yrs ago members here were howling from the rooftops how it hurt American consumers the most and they were correct. 

Today they're silent because it's their guy doing it now. 

• Like 2

On 5/16/2024 at 4:14 AM, acidhead said:

Coke vs Pepsi 

When Trump imposed tariffs on China a fews yrs ago members here were howling from the rooftops how it hurt American consumers the most and they were correct. 

Aren't the Democrats known for wanting to raise taxes and put curbs on unrestricted capitalism?  It was weird for Trump because Republicans were previously known for being anti-tax/pro-free market.  

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 2:14 AM, acidhead said:

Coke vs Pepsi 

I remember being told Trump was causing a TRADE WAR with China with his tariffs and putting the Midwest Farmer out of business...

I suppose it might depend on what the tariff is taxing... Tech is ok. Food is not. Maybe...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 3:50 PM, the13bats said:

The trial isn't some cry baby political witch hunt BOM has wore out yelling that it is.

However this current trial is political in that Trump paid hush money ( she didn't hush ) to sex trade workers to help his campaign in 2016 , now let's face it most people find what he did despicable but they weren't gonna vote dolt anyway, and the ones who defend BOM will vote for him even if he kicked their dog so besides scenery this trial won't change much.

Oops, I'm wrong I just learned a lot of Trump subjects have said if convicted he loses their vote.

Well, i was watching a CNN roundtable and they all pretty much agreed on what likely will happen. The case hinges on Cohen, and hes a known liar, and even lied to this very jury, and was caught on it a couple days ago.

Plus he's obvious in his "axe to grind". The jury sees he hates Trump and would do nearly anything to ruin him.

Plus Cohen's own lawyer, at the time, denied a bunch of his statements.

Trump might walk on this one. 

Ill post the round table if i can find it again.

EDIT: Adding link.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Well, i was watching a CNN roundtable and they all pretty much agreed on what likely will happen. The case hinges on Cohen, and hes a known liar, and even lied to this very jury, and was caught on it a couple days ago.

Plus he's obvious in his "axe to grind". The jury sees he hates Trump and would do nearly anything to ruin him.

Plus Cohen's own lawyer, at the time, denied a bunch of his statements.

Trump might walk on this one. 

Ill post the round table if i can find it again.

EDIT: Adding link.

The guy did time as Trump's co-defendant for this very crime and was caught lying in Trump's defense.  Think of the narrative that the defense is trying to make- Trump personally signed checks for around 1/2 million to his lawyer, wrote it off as business expenses (by accident because he didn't really know what it was for), years after the event happened, not to influence the election(because he does this all the time?), and his former lawyer is now lying under oath (because he suddenly developed hatred for him after 10 years of service).

The Trump that is known as a micro-manager and penny pincher?

• Like 1

An Iron Dome over the USA??? Who's going to be firing missiles at you?  Canada and Mexico?? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Trump wants you to know that he's being indicted for you!   They're not after him. They are after you!  

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1