Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Gromdor said:

The guy did time as Trump's co-defendant for this very crime and was caught lying in Trump's defense.  Think of the narrative that the defense is trying to make- Trump personally signed checks for around 1/2 million to his lawyer, wrote it off as business expenses (by accident because he didn't really know what it was for), years after the event happened, not to influence the election(because he does this all the time?), and his former lawyer is now lying under oath (because he suddenly developed hatred for him after 10 years of service).

The Trump that is known as a micro-manager and penny pincher?

The "I didnt know what I was doing" defense worked for Hillary (Server), and Biden (Garage Documents), so it very well might work here too. That combined with if the jury believes Cohen, or treats him as a known liar. (Hint, he's a liar.)

I thought it was shown Trump's done NDAs along with hush money, several times before? This wasn't a one time thing for a campaign, he did it pretty often.

Cohen hates Trump, because Trump disabused him, called him a liar, and tossed him under the bus. Which is understandable. I worked for a Manager here at Intel for like 7 years, than when one day he went off on me unfairly, so I changed departments. Conflicts in relationships happen often. Often resulting in bitterness, anger, or hatred.

Edited by DieChecker

6 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

The "I didnt know what I was doing" defense worked for Hillary (Server), and Biden (Garage Documents), so it very well might work here too. That combined with if the jury believes Cohen, or treats him as a known liar. (Hint, he's a liar.)

I thought it was shown Trump's done NDAs along with hush money, several times before? This wasn't a one time thing for a campaign, he did it pretty often.

Cohen hates Trump, because Trump disabused him, called him a liar, and tossed him under the bus. Which is understandable. I worked for a Manager here at Intel for like 7 years, than when one day he went off on me unfairly, so I changed departments. Conflicts in relationships happen often. Often resulting in bitterness, anger, or hatred.

Has that defence worked?  Both of those were never brought to trial.  Let alone before a jury.  Ignorance is not an excuse our our legal system. 

As for the hatred- it all stems from what you said (Trump throwing Cohen under the bus) for this very crime. I'd hate a man that left me to serve time for a crime I was covering up for him.  I'd hate him even more if he called me a liar for lying to cover up for him, too.

That being said, it's up to the jurors. They are the ones that had to sit through 14 days of testimony and evidence.  

• Like 4

As most know I don't pay much attention to politics, I believe the trial for hush money is heading to a conclusion out or boredom and not feeling good enough for chores, lol

I read a little bit about this trial, I'm guessing he will walk on at least some charges and of course will appeal anything he is found guilty on,

It's all smoke and mirrors scenery, I do wonder if the key element here is lost ignored or ? And just why?

Way back I was talking to my step mother about Trump's affairs with sex trade workers, she presents herself so straight laced she wouldnt let my wife and I share a room at their house on visits up until she saw a marriage license, yet when I asked about Trumps affairs her cross answer was that we don't even know if it really happened but if it did it's none of our business it's between Trump and his wife,

I have tried to ask deeply bent kneed subjects on here if he was their SIL would they like him doing that to their daughter and 100% refused to answer or gave word salad non answers, so what's up? Did dolt45 so deeply lower the bar that affairs with sex trade workers then paying them off is okay? We aren't talking about a second rate used car salesman at Leon Milquetoasts buy here pay here lot we are talking about an ex potus, granted a total life costing incompetent bumbling failure but hes trying to run again for his revenge second term,

I just don't get it.

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

As most know I don't pay much attention to politics, I believe the trial for hush money is heading to a conclusion out or boredom and not feeling good enough for chores, lol

I read a little bit about this trial, I'm guessing he will walk on at least some charges and of course will appeal anything he is found guilty on,

It's all smoke and mirrors scenery, I do wonder if the key element here is lost ignored or ? And just why?

Way back I was talking to my step mother about Trump's affairs with sex trade workers, she presents herself so straight laced she wouldnt let my wife and I share a room at their house on visits up until she saw a marriage license, yet when I asked about Trumps affairs her cross answer was that we don't even know if it really happened but if it did it's none of our business it's between Trump and his wife,

I have tried to ask deeply bent kneed subjects on here if he was their SIL would they like him doing that to their daughter and 100% refused to answer or gave word salad non answers, so what's up? Did dolt45 so deeply lower the bar that affairs with sex trade workers then paying them off is okay? We aren't talking about a second rate used car salesman at Leon Milquetoasts buy here pay here lot we are talking about an ex potus, granted a total life costing incompetent bumbling failure but hes trying to run again for his revenge second term,

I just don't get it.

I'm not sure he will get off scott-free.  His defense really hasn't given an alternate plausible reason behind all the evidence.  Their whole defence seems to be, "It's legal to have affairs, pay them off, and cook the books to hide it because everyone does it.", "Trump didn't know about it. Cohen was acting on his own.", and "Cohen is a liar, so you must aquit!".

That doesn't explain the shell company, Trump's personal signatures on the checks, the fact that he has Cohen as a fixer, the fact that they decided to do this right at election time instead of decades earlier, the fact that Trump paid to manipulate media and polls to make him look better, everyone elses testimony, etc...

I think part of the problem is that we as a society have become so corrupt that things like this are considered normal and acceptable.  It's like you example with your step-mother.  She doesn't even see how this is amoral or illegal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I'm not sure he will get off scott-free.  His defense really hasn't given an alternate plausible reason behind all the evidence.  Their whole defence seems to be, "It's legal to have affairs, pay them off, and cook the books to hide it because everyone does it.", "Trump didn't know about it. Cohen was acting on his own.", and "Cohen is a liar, so you must aquit!".

That doesn't explain the shell company, Trump's personal signatures on the checks, the fact that he has Cohen as a fixer, the fact that they decided to do this right at election time instead of decades earlier, the fact that Trump paid to manipulate media and polls to make him look better, everyone elses testimony, etc...

I think part of the problem is that we as a society have become so corrupt that things like this are considered normal and acceptable.  It's like you example with your step-mother.  She doesn't even see how this is amoral or illegal.

In my way of thinking it's kind of Scott free, even if he was convicted of all accounts prison time is just a few years and in way some people are above the law because Trump will never do a day in jail where if we did half what he did we would be locked up.

We realize all the things you listed that he did are crimes or at the very least wrong yet he has subjects who will either put their head in the sand deny he did anything wrong or the type who actually thinks it's cool that he divided the country cost lives and "stirs things up".

Society has been desensitized to so much, I party blame the Internet social media, people say stuff behind their comp they won't say to the person's face, the bar has been dropping but Trump slammed it into the muck, it was like he wanted to see just how humiliated he could make the rational decent people of this fine country, how ironic his slogan maga he did just the opposite yet his sheeple bray he is a God,

There is the real chance he could win 2024 by some underhanded stealing the election trickery you know he has been plotting and scheming night and day he knows he can't win fair, the other thing is since he only cares about himself what mischief will he insite and exhort his minions into?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, the13bats said:

in way some people are above the law

Hillary set the bar pretty low.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

joe-biden-hillary-kills-people-obama-ble

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

joe-biden-hillary-kills-people-obama-ble

THATS NOT TRUE!!!

She doesn't kill people.

She HAS them killed. Big difference. :whistle:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

THATS NOT TRUE!!!

She doesn't kill people.

She HAS them killed. Big difference. :whistle:

I wonder if she owns Boeing stock?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

I wonder if she owns Boeing stock?

Funny you should mention that: Republicans Sell Boeing Stock as Crisis Deepens (newsweek.com)

It's nice to be on a government committee and get insider trading information.

The one I find most ironic is Marjorie Green and her stock purchases.  She's purchased multiple stocks related to her committees Controversial Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Stock Portfolio Reveals Conflicts of Interest (msn.com)  But that's not the funny part- for all her devotion to Trump, she hasn't purchased any Truth Social shares at all.

Edit to add:  This is all legal of course- victimless crime and all that.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 5

That Marjorie i tell ya , i just read she was sayin the FBI and Biden was planning to assassinate Trump too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Razman said:

That Marjorie i tell ya , i just read she was sayin the FBI and Biden was planning to assassinate Trump too. 

Oh? Will they do it with Jewish space lasers?

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Razman said:

After Trump b!tch slapped her on Johnson the other day, I'm surprised its not her calling for his head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump's nephew 

🤣 

3 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

AOC having a meltdown at Trump's MAGA Bronx Rally 

20240523_165858.jpg.430b4e76c181816b9474300e161c0213.jpg

• Haha 1

Or Orange 

Or green and blue hair

😂 

On 5/22/2024 at 4:21 PM, Michelle said:

Hillary set the bar pretty low.

I'm not a hilly fan

13 hours ago, acidhead said:

Or Orange 

Or green and blue hair

😂 

There's that Trumpy tellin us whatever he want us to hear again, hey everybody , let's fall for it, quick!

NY Gov. Hochul belittles citizens who came out to hear Trump in the Bronx, calling them 'clowns'

Just weeks after suggesting black children in the Bronx "don't even know what the word 'computer' is," and calling a New York Supreme Court justice an "extremist" for following the law, New York Gov. Kathy Hochul concluded on CNN's "The Lead" Thursday that the constituents of this diverse crowd of working-class Americans were "clowns."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ny-gov-hochul-belittles-citizens-who-came-out-to-hear-Trump-in-the-bronx-calling-them-clowns

They are what they say everyone else is.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trump: "It doesn't matter whether you're black or brown or white or whatever the hell color you are, it doesn't matter. We are all Americans.”
      … So, I gotta ask… what color are the people Trump keeps saying are coming from “Africa”   “Asia”  “China”  “Yemen”  and who are  “Poisoning our Blood”?        also,  where is any evidence of his incessant claim that countries are “emptying out their prisons, insane asylums, mental institutions,   and they are sending them here”    Another doozy from his Bronx speech  … something about most Biden illegals being “military age”. .and then going on about …are they building an army?  planning to take over our country ?!?!?!          Pretty well kept secret if that’s the case?   :rolleyes:  the man makes NO sense.

Edited by lightly

42 minutes ago, lightly said:

Another doozy from his Bronx speech  … something about most Biden illegals being “military age”. .and then going on about …are they building an army?  planning to take over our country ?!?!?!          Pretty well kept secret if that’s the case?   :rolleyes:  the man makes NO sense.

Did terrorists just do a dry run at a Marine base? Team Biden needs to fill the nation in

Amazingly, Americans have no idea one way or the other — despite a troubling incident this month suggesting that’s exactly what happened.

In fact, it took nearly two weeks for top brass at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia just to alert its own rank-and-file about an attempt by two Jordanians to drive their box truck onto the base before being blocked by guards.

Fox News reports that one of the men had crossed the border illegally, yet was allowed to stay.

The other reportedly overstayed his visa.

It’s yet more proof of the national security dangers of President Biden’s wave-them-in border policies.

Indeed, sources told a local news outlet that one was on the terror watchlist.

Was he? If so, how’d he get into the country?

https://nypost.com/2024/05/23/opinion/did-terrorists-do-a-dry-run-at-a-marine-base-quantico-biden-needs-to-fill-the-us-in/

Head in the sand. This is only the beginning.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, lightly said:

Trump: "It doesn't matter whether you're black or brown or white or whatever the hell color you are, it doesn't matter. We are all Americans.”
      … So, I gotta ask… what color are the people Trump keeps saying are coming from “Africa”   “Asia”  “China”  “Yemen”  and who are  “Poisoning our Blood”?        also,  where is any evidence of his incessant claim that countries are “emptying out their prisons, insane asylums, mental institutions,   and they are sending them here”    Another doozy from his Bronx speech  … something about most Biden illegals being “military age”. .and then going on about …are they building an army?  planning to take over our country ?!?!?!          Pretty well kept secret if that’s the case?   :rolleyes:  the man makes NO sense.

Those people are NOT Americans. They might be one day,  but he was talking about illegal immigrants when he referred to poisoned blood! There are millions of non-white Americans and they are American regardless of what skin colour they are, they may look Asian, African,  whatever, but they are still American! Unlike the illegals, who might never be American, even European illegals!

Edited by Link of Hyrule
  • Like 1