Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

Just now, Tatetopa said:

Trump fans, tell me this:  What will Trump do about housing prices?  That is a big one and Biden seems to have no solution.

Supply and demand plus a change in demographics. 

Housing prices will come down as new builds, both residential homes/new condos are built to meet demand. 

Also the majority of the baby boomer generation will be gone in the next 10-25yrs.  

Not an issue the government can immediately fix other than give tax breaks to business(yes that means Corporations) to stimulate growth.  The  Construction industry are Corporations too. :)

22 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Housing prices will come down as new builds, both residential homes/new condos are built to meet demand. 

requires land, roads, and utilities too, right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

requires land, roads, and utilities too, right?

Nothing really to do with the Federal government.

State and Provincial(Canada) governments and local city councils are responsible for and I'll quote you -"land, roads and utilities"  

Trump officially joined Tik Tok Saturday night during UFC #302 . 🤜🏼

UFC President Dana White made the announcement in the Tik Tok video.  

8 hours ago, acidhead said:

Nothing really to do with the Federal government.

State and Provincial(Canada) governments and local city councils are responsible for and I'll quote you -"land, roads and utilities"  

So what you are telling me is that Trump will do the same amount to fix the housing crisis as Biden, nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, acidhead said:

UFC #302 

👊🏼 

What's your point acid? I've been watching the UFC since day 1 and Dana has always been a douchebag also! He built the ufc up and he ultimately destroyed it! Hitching his star to Connor was his biggest mistake.Connor is a B-level fighter that fights 2 weight classes lower than him in order to look dominant. You see what happened  when he fought nate right?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, superman73 said:

What's your point acid? I've been watching the UFC since day 1 and Dana has always been a douchebag also! He built the ufc up and he ultimately destroyed it! Hitching his star to Connor was his biggest mistake.Connor is a B-level fighter that fights 2 weight classes lower than him in order to look dominant. You see what happened  when he fought nate right?

The way he pays his fighters has always pizzed me off, straight up ass wipe.

His Reebok deal was a complete farce for the fighters as well...meh can't stand him.

As for Connor,he never had the ground skills to be elite,and as you brought up when he gets close to his actual normal weight he has no gas tank...

Couldn't believe it when I saw that clown was about to star as Popeye 🤣 

Eta

I wonder if Dana,Kid Rock,and Trump shared some Bud Lights during the event after Dana's huge deal with them,and Kid Rocks sudden I'm sure money driven change of heart...

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, superman73 said:

The UFC is entertainment just as any other sport is entertainment. Fighting is a peculiar sport which, IMO and you don't have to agree with it at all, requires a peculiar type of individual to run it and Dana White has done a good job. I'll agree with you and Crimson that over the yrs fighter pay and the dumb UFC-only endorsements(Reebok example) have angered some fighters and fans but whatever, it's not my business I'm not a fighter. They are free to choose to fight in other organizations. Personally, I enjoyed the older days of Pride in Japan but that's me. Say what you "feel" about McGregor but he's still a huge draw for fight fans and people like you will watch him fight later this month because you want to see him lose. It's all entertainment to me. 

FTR, my favorite sport is the NHL. I grew up playing ice hockey. I wasn't a fighter. Ice hockey was a lot different back in the 80's and early 90's when I played junior hockey. It's evolved like most sports, to entertain the most people possible at the highest league and bring in revenue. And so be it. I'm still entertained. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, acidhead said:

The UFC is entertainment just as any other sport is entertainment. Fighting is a peculiar sport which, IMO and you don't have to agree with it at all, requires a peculiar type of individual to run it and Dana White has done a good job. I'll agree with you and Crimson that over the yrs fighter pay and the dumb UFC-only endorsements(Reebok example) have angered some fighters and fans but whatever, it's not my business I'm not a fighter. They are free to choose to fight in other organizations. Personally, I enjoyed the older days of Pride in Japan but that's me. Say what you "feel" about McGregor but he's still a huge draw for fight fans and people like you will watch him fight later this month because you want to see him lose. It's all entertainment to me. 

FTR, my favorite sport is the NHL. I grew up playing ice hockey. I wasn't a fighter. Ice hockey was a lot different back in the 80's and early 90's when I played junior hockey. It's evolved like most sports, to entertain the most people possible at the highest league and bring in revenue. And so be it. I'm still entertained. 

Gotta watch Dana,he's a snake on those contracts...

Pride FC was awesome, preferred them over UFC as well,just sucks the head guy got wrapped up with the Yakuza.

I just find it a damn shame the UFC fighters can go box a YouTube personality and become instant multi millionaires,while Dana's company is worth billions and the fighters get scraps...just reeks.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Gotta watch Dana,he's a snake on those contracts...

Pride FC was awesome, preferred them over UFC as well,just sucks the head guy got wrapped up with the Yakuza.

I just find it a damn shame the UFC fighters can go box a YouTube personality and become instant multi millionaires,while Dana's company is worth billions and the fighters get scraps...just reeks.

Let's be real here. Just because a fighter, a new fighter, gets a chance to fight on the undercard shouldn't guarantee them a hundred thousand dollars for that fight. Fight stars are born overnight in the fight entertainment business. They also are only as good as their last fight which we have all seen. If you're a truly talented fighter you will succeed in fighting for a career. Let's face the facts here, most don't. It's a pipe dream to believe fighting professionally will make you rich. 

On 5/31/2024 at 6:54 PM, DieChecker said:

Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel... I made you out of gold...

You referring to his shoe?:)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Let's be real here. Just because a fighter, a new fighter, gets a chance to fight on the undercard shouldn't guarantee them a hundred thousand dollars for that fight. Fight stars are born overnight in the fight entertainment business. They also are only as good as their last fight which we have all seen. If you're a truly talented fighter you will succeed in fighting for a career. Let's face the facts here, most don't. It's a pipe dream to believe fighting professionally will make you rich. 

No not a 100k for anyone's first fight,but these guys also shell out for trainers, nutrition,ect and Dana could afford more...

Hell even 12-20 fights in in the UFC,many of these guys make more money boxing some internet star than Dana ever paid them in 12-20 fights hahaha

Hell Jake Paul made Tyrone and Nate rich men compared to all kind of blood and guts spilled in Dana's cage,and Tyrone was a former UFC champ.

Most fighters don't fight to get rich, it's more about competition,but god damn tomato cans in boxing on the regular make more than Dana's guys do.

• Like 1

Black Panthers founding member David Hilliard reveals why he's voting for Trump

David Hilliard, the former Chief of Staff of the Black Panther Party, said Trump is a 'decent man' and is 'not racist.' He claimed to have met Trump while he was a college student in New York and said the former president 'owned all of Harlem.' Trump and his father Fred had a discrimination lawsuit filed against their real estate company in 1973 that alleged African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

David Hilliard, the former Chief of Staff of the Black Panther Party, said Trump is a 'decent man' and is 'not racist.' He claimed to have met Trump while he was a college student in New York and said the former president 'owned all of Harlem.' Trump and his father Fred had a discrimination lawsuit filed against their real estate company in 1973 that alleged African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments.

People can change is what we’re told when Democrats pally about with David “Former Grand Wizard of the KKK” Duke. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

My first job out of college, in 1973, was lfor a property management company that managed 5,000 apartments in northern New Jersey. We were told that applications were to be marked with #2 if the applicants were black. They were considered less desirable tenants.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, WVK said:

My first job out of college, in 1973, was lfor a property management company that managed 5,000 apartments in northern New Jersey. We were told that applications were to be marked with #2 if the applicants were black. They were considered less desirable tenants.

So you are suggesting racism was kicking and you went right along with it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So you are suggesting racism was kicking and you went right along with it?

Property management was not to my liking so I didn’t stick around.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

The guy who ambushed two police officers over MLK and plotted to murder Nixon. 

Hrmm. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WVK said:

Was it trump's property?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Something don't make sense , or maybe i'm missing something. The Panther party chief says he (trump) is not racist , but then later down it says , ' Trump and his father Fred had a discrimination lawsuit filed against their real estate company in 1973 that alleged African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/2/2024 at 4:03 PM, acidhead said:

Also the majority of the baby boomer generation will be gone in the next 10-25yrs.  

Not an issue the government can immediately fix other than give tax breaks to business(yes that means Corporations) to stimulate growth.  The  Construction industry are Corporations too. :)

Can the industry actually meet the demand? 

Wages, materials and standards keep going up. Prices coming down seems highly unlikely. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Razman said:

Something don't make sense , or maybe i'm missing something. The Panther party chief says he (trump) is not racist , but then later down it says , ' Trump and his father Fred had a discrimination lawsuit filed against their real estate company in 1973 that alleged African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments.

Yeah, charged for being a racist but not a racist.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

IMO,  Ben Carson is going to be Trump's pick for Vice President. 

1717653098740.jpg

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Razman said:

Interesting look. Trump has now twice invited individuals accused of crimes including murder up on stage to praise him.  Now he has another felon supporting him.   I also notice his former lawyer and controller are now convicted felons as well as five convicted felons that served on his election committee. .  So

What's MAGA up to, are they about to become muscle in a common ordinary  crime family with a boss surrounding himself with thugs?  

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

The guy who ambushed two police officers over MLK and plotted to murder Nixon. 

Hrmm. 

Probably voted Biden last time.