Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to announce 2024 run

the13bats

On 6/6/2024 at 2:40 AM, DieChecker said:

Unfortunately the world is laughing at doddering granpa Joe too. 😭

Not so you'd notice.  Well, there is Skynews.AU :lol:  Those guys are B R U T A L on him.  Seriously though, I think most of the world is less amused than horrified at the idea that a man who is obviously falling apart physically and cognitively, is in control of America's nuclear arsenal.  I think nothing could be further from the truth.  I have no idea who would actually make that call if we suddenly had a nuclear attack inbound but it ain't Tater.

I recently read investigative journalist Annie Jacobson's book - Nuclear War - A Scenario and I learned quite a lot about how the "moving parts" all fit together.  There were two points that shocked me.  First, a US president does not get the call until the military has confirmed that they are tracking what almost certainly must be nukes that are on a trajectory to strike CONUS.  At that point, the POTUS will have SIX MINUTES to decide on a response.  He'd have the officer who is carrying the "Football", briefing him on possible/recommended strike packages but he'd have to be sharp enough mentally not to go "tharn".

The second surprise she included in the book was something I'd never heard of and had to just assume she wouldn't have fabricated it out of whole cloth.  According to her, the General in command of STRATCOM (Strategic Command) in certain circumstances, can ask for an override code that will give him/her full authority to launch any or all of America's nukes IF POTUS is killed or becomes incommunicado while evacuating.

THAT blew me away.  It makes sense to have such a mechanism but the idea that an unelected part of the chain of command could make such a choice for America was a little depressing.

I don't know how accurate her research was but I can recommend the book for anyone who'd like to look into how such a war could begin and how such a system could fall apart in ways that would be very difficult to predict.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2024 at 4:15 AM, DieChecker said:

Right now its divided about 60 to 40, in Trump's favor.

If Biden was to drop out, and a true centrist stepped up, it could easily flip the other way.

I can't recall who made the suggestion but their grand plan was to leave Biden on the ticket but replace Giggles with the Hildebeast.  If there is ANYONE that could motivate turnout evenmore, she'd be the one.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2024 at 5:33 PM, mestlc said:

What happened to this country?

We allowed DC to be in charge of its own oversight and we trusted the "Press" to be adversarial against all sides, in an unbiased way.  The corruption in DC could never have gotten as bad as it is without help from corporate media.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 6:26 AM, acidhead said:

Man, does she slur a lot when she talks.

Vodka... it's what's for breakfast...

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2024 at 1:02 PM, Zebra3 said:

You really can't make this up.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow fears Trump may put her in internment camp if he is re-elected president in November

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said she fears that Trump will put her in an internment camp in the event he is reelected this upcoming election season.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13517697/rachel-maddow-donald-trump-internment-camp-president-2024.html

LOL.

But only for a day

20 minutes ago, WVK said:

But only for a day

Ah, you can't listen to the threats of people like Bannon.  

It's like the "Lock her up!" chant.  It's all lies, they never do anything.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Didn't a lot of people predict just that would happen?

Right from the start. Well, smart people.

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, and-then said:

Not so you'd notice.  Well, there is Skynews.AU :lol:  Those guys are B R U T A L on him.  Seriously though, I think most of the world is less amused than horrified at the idea that a man who is obviously falling apart physically and cognitively, is in control of America's nuclear arsenal.  I think nothing could be further from the truth.  I have no idea who would actually make that call if we suddenly had a nuclear attack inbound but it ain't Tater.

Im assuming youve seen the viral videos out of Italy about Biden.

One even has him pressing a giant red button.

7 hours ago, and-then said:

I can't recall who made the suggestion but their grand plan was to leave Biden on the ticket but replace Giggles with the Hildebeast.  If there is ANYONE that could motivate turnout evenmore, she'd be the one.

Turn out or turn away?  A whole lot of Democrats think the backside of Hillary receding into the past  is more desirable than her face coming back at us.

Before that happens, we would push for a Taylor Swift write in.  Then Trump's goose would be cooked because she is beautiful, very beautiful.  Trump thinks she is so beautiful but she doesn't like him.  Taylor is a brilliant billionaire business person  and young people who don't need a walker to get to the polls would vote for her.  We need Kamala to help curry flavor with the rising economy on the world stage, India.  So probably Taylor and Michelle as co-presidents and Kamala as VP.  If Beyoncé endorses them, and Dolly Parton of course does too, then Trump better just hang it up.  Even Melania would probably vote for Taylor over Donald.:devil:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Didn't a lot of people predict just that would happen?

Sure did.  If the justice system based their decisions on whether Trump would make money, they really would be corrupt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Smart people do realize that Republicans aren't put off by felons, and in fact are eager to support them and give them money, as long as the felons have the approved ideology.

But I don't think the justice system should be based on opinion polls, or whether or not a felon can soak rubes for money.

• Like 6

"I like that kid. If your parents don't want you I'll take you" 

🤣 

• Like 2

On 6/19/2024 at 7:19 PM, DieChecker said:

At this point is more of a "Whom will B### F### me less.", question.

Many think Biden is going to result in paying more higher prices. And more taxes. And more wars.

And people think Trump will cut taxes. And pull back from wars. And make gas cheap. 

Probably everyone is wrong, because the president has very little influence on spending, other than with a veto.

The guy who blew fifty million on outright lies that the taxpayer paid for, ripped American investors and invited Americans to overturn an election. That's the person they trust to be frugal with money and won't start wars? 

People who support a criminal for president are just stupid. It's a really bad look for America. China only has to play a live stream of America today to make it look bad. That it's personal is worse. People willing to do deals with a criminal to get an advantage, which isn't actually viable. 

As long as Trump is associated with America it will detract from international status. Last time he was in power, the globe reported more confidence in Xi than Trump.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/

Maga is an enemy to America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/21/2024 at 7:55 AM, and-then said:

That's creative.  I like that one.  Hoss, did it ever occur to you that those of us on the Right don't give a damn what the world thinks?  That's your party's schtick..  You Orange Man Bad obsessive-compulsives are the ones who refer to the guy multiple times a day.  I can't wait to see ya lose your mind as we get closer to November IF he's still in the lead.  I expect there's going to be wailing, gnashing of teeth, and generally widespread panic ;) Rachael Madcow is soiling herself in fear.  :lol:

BTW, do you think one of these trials will put him in a cell?  Would you like to see that happen?  All jokes aside, I don't imagine he'll be allowed to win this time any more than he was allowed to win in 2020.  The difference this time is that it's going to be statistically harder to tell people he lost but his party swept both houses of Congress.  I bet the DC Republicans are stressing over that possibility because if they take control of both, they are going to be backed into a corner where they'll pay a price if they help the Left stop his campaign promises being passed.  

That was a nice rambling rant you on there slick not too far removed from the build up to your meltdown that lead to you tantruming off the forum 2020 when the convicted felon man lost fair and square, his own lawyers best you subjects money could provide proved it was fair and square, the right doesn't care? Idk but you sure do we all see it in your raving posts like this one.

My party? I somehow think you are an educated person yet i can't defend you that after years of being told i don't like either party you still talk about my party.
I don't care if your Savior is in lead now or whenever, I'm not all wound up like you are and as far as losing ones mind you sir tantrumed off this forum when tRump lost 2020 and as I've said countless times that i don't have a party i also won't be effected 2024 by the winner, so while your rewind of teeth gnashing and meltdown you had 2020 serves as dramatic effect you won't see it from me.

The GOP is a mess tRump cost them countless lifetime members and years to repair his damage trumps bullying threats didn't scare the Americans voting 2020 who wanting his bumbling incompetent life costing failures gone but he scared GOP, very sad, no. When tRump losses yet again in another fair and square election the GOP won't succumb to threats and bullying and cheat the American people and let BOM lie cheat and steal his way back. Pence wouldn't sell his soul either.

I can't grasp how any true American would still support a candidate who bumbled and cost so many lives in the 2016 chance he was given and failed epic especially now that he is committed to abolishing the constitution and said he would start 2024 as a dictator, of course pardoning himself of all crimes ever as his first thing to do after taking office. It really is the death of democracy but you maga guys worship at that alter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Maga is an enemy to America

Yes, and most all rational people see it. Voting him out 2020 showed that and aside from some who are as you can see heading down the same meltdown path they took when he failed 2020 a lot more people want to keep him again if nothing else out of a real fear that he will take over as dictator abolishing the constitution and the country will be tRumpinvaina,
Not one subject has in the countless times I've said this called me wrong or crazy nope, they know it's his plan and love it, which as they add a laugh emoji to this post it's the same as if they bent a knee at his alter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 years later....  

🤣

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1718905525-1 

No, Trump Did Not Call Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists 'Very Fine People'

Trump's remarks about the deadly Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally in 2017 remain controversial.

Taija PerryCook

Published June 20, 2024   

Screenshot_20240624-014722.thumb.png.12c14b3bf0cede8638a4324fc9a500f3.png

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Not one subject has in the countless times I've said this called me wrong or crazy nope, they know it's his plan

Not one you actually read, at least. Put everyone on Ignore who would call you out, and you can claim all day that we don't do it. Doesn't make it true, though. 

So with that said,  I can't comment on your sanity, I'm not a medical professional, but you're factually wrong on this, you consistently spout a parody of what you THINK Trump will do, not what we actually believe Trump will do!

You might not read this, I wonder if anyone else will let you know you've been called out multiple times (you like to boast in other threads about how no Trump supporter disagrees with you, I'm sure I've called you out then, as well,  so your post is ).

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

and love it, which as they add a laugh emoji to this post it's the same as if they bent a knee at his alter.

Ooh, that reminds me, just going to laugh react to your post now. I genuinely needed a laugh after the s***ty day that I've had, so thanks for the humour :lol:

Edited by Link of Hyrule

Posted (edited)

edit...already posted

Edited by itsnotoutthere

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

7 years later....  

🤣

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1718905525-1 

No, Trump Did Not Call Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists 'Very Fine People'

Trump's remarks about the deadly Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally in 2017 remain controversial.

Taija PerryCook

Published June 20, 2024   

Screenshot_20240624-014722.thumb.png.12c14b3bf0cede8638a4324fc9a500f3.png

Legacy media huh....🙄

28 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Wow!  School children, Kaesong, North Korea | School children, Kae… | Flickr

He's just like that other country with 115% approval rating!

• Haha 3

Trump, a good candidate and hero figure if one is a child.

Adults have fewer excuses for their support.

• Like 4