Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyongyang warns US it will take «fiercer» military action

Grim Reaper 6

North Korean Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui has warned the United States that it will take "fiercer" military action if it continues military activities with Seoul and Tokyo in the region. The more enthusiastic the U.S. is in the 'enhanced offer of extended deterrence' with its allies and the more it intensifies provocative and blustering military activities on the Korean peninsula, the fiercer the military reaction of the DPRK will be in direct proportion to it," the minister has explained. The more enthusiastic the U.S. is in the 'enhanced offer of extended deterrence' with its allies and the more it intensifies provocative and blustering military activities on the Korean peninsula, the fiercer the military reaction of the DPRK will be in direct proportion to it," the minister has explained.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pyongyang-warns-us-it-will-take-fiercer-military-action/ar-AA14cGFw?ocid=EMMX&cvid=bdeb31265c6b434e8e46fcc2465dad08

• Like 4

The USA, Japan, and Sth Korea need to start shooting down all the missiles Nth Korea launch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

The USA, Japan, and Sth Korea need to start shooting down all the missiles Nth Korea launch.

I've said the same for a few years.  It would be excellent "live fire" practice for our Aegis Cruisers in the region.  Fatboy Kim and his psycho sister aren't nearly ready to risk their own lives by starting a war.  IMO, they're both just lapdogs that growl and bark on cue from Xi.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

I've said the same for a few years.  It would be excellent "live fire" practice for our Aegis Cruisers in the region.  Fatboy Kim and his psycho sister aren't nearly ready to risk their own lives by starting a war.  IMO, they're both just lapdogs that growl and bark on cue from Xi.

I think it would be a damn good idea to shoot them down for 4 main reasons.

(1) They might be live.

(2) It disrupts NK testing

(3) It is demoralizing.

(4) It is a good way of testing US equipment. (but I suppose that cuts both ways)

I would have been shooting them down from the start.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Good morning Al, it’s currently 03.25 here in South Korea normally I am sleeping at this time in the Morning. However, over the past few days my  PTSD has been waking me up in the middle of the night and once that happens I am unable to go back to sleep. Fortunately these  episodes occur infrequently, however when they do occur I have medication to help me sleep sometimes like tonight though the medication  is only partly effective. At least when these episodes occur they normally only last 3-4 days.

The South Korean President and President Biden have discussed doing that, however there is more to this than meets eye. Throughout 2021 and until the invasion of the Ukraine, whenever North Korea fired Missiles off either side of the Korean Peninsula South Korea responded by launching cruise missiles.  I suspect that you may be aware of this if so humor me, you see Al when North Korea is in Rocket Man mode it’s actually driving the crazy train.

North Koreas Leader Kim Jong Un can’t break-wind without XI’s permission, the current North Korean provocations are caused do to the situation with Taiwan and the conflict in the Ukraine. Basically, right now it makes no sense to confront North Korea, since Biden and Xi are currently having discussions at the G-20 Summit about methods they can use to decrease tensions between the United States and China that have become very frosty over the last year do the situation with Taiwan and with the situation in the Ukraine.

North Korea really isn’t the threat it appears to be anyway, like I said North Koreas is controlled by China and with the current talks the North’s I suspect they will become dormant again soon. Plus the North’s Leader Kim, Jung Um is actually kind of comical anyway, he has a textbook example of little fat man’s syndrome and I suspect he fires all those missiles to compensates for his Micro-penis. :devil: The real problem with this missile testing is the lack of coordination between North Korea, South Korea, and Japan when North Korea conducts a test. There is never any prior notification that they are going conduct a test and sooner of later the North is going to Unintentionally hit a Civilian or Commercial Airliner or drop a missile on a ship and all hell is going to break loose.

Approximately two years after we into country one afternoon the South Korean Civil Defense System Sirens went off.  Apparently a Commercial Airline pilot reported seeing a missile come up ahead of his flight path approximately 2500 meters off the aircraft’s starboard side. To date this is the only time I can recall that happening so hopefully a serious situation doesn’t occur anytime soon!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HSlim said:

At what point to we call Un on his bull****?

Well right now isn’t a great time to do so, currently President Biden and XI are discussing ways to decrease tensions concerning Taiwan and the Ukrainian conflict at the G20 Summit. The reason that Rocket Man has been acting up lately is because the United States, South Korea and Japan have been involved in very large training exercise since the Middle of October but that’s only part of the cause. The recent tensions over Taiwan, along with the NATO supplied Military Aid to the Ukraine are also a major part of the problem.

China has controlled and used North Korea since the armistice in July of 1953 when ever there are tensions between the US and China. This way China can make a point without acting out themselves and in situation where North Korea goes too far China can claim plausible deniability. Realistically North Korea wouldn’t exist today because of all the sanctions placed upon North Korea. China keeps the North supplied with all the basic commodities North needs such as, fuel, Food, along with all types of humanitarian aid.

The main reason South and North Korea have never come close to unification is because China uses the North as a buffer zone between itself and US Forces located in South Korea. So in reality all the bluster, political rhetoric, and threatening behavior are not much more than an act. Kim Jung Un has little Fat-mans Syndrome so he acts occasionally, I think for the most part he just wants someone to pay attention to him. There is one thing though that China certainly is not happy about is North Koreas Nuclear Weapons Program

The first successful Nuclear Weapons test even caught China by surprise, I was living here in South Korea when the North test detonated they first bomb. I remember watching the Korean News that morning and China wasn’t happy. But, even with that development I lose no sleep because of all the noise the North makes. Because I don’t see China allowing the North off their leash anytime soon and without all the aid from China the North would collapse in year, so at least to me I really don’t pay much attention to the threat from North Jorea.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well right now isn’t a great time to do so, currently President Biden and XI are discussing ways to decrease tensions concerning Taiwan and the Ukrainian conflict at the G20 Summit. The reason that Rocket Man has been acting up lately is because the United States, South Korea and Japan have been involved in very large training exercise since the Middle of October but that’s only part of the cause. The recent tensions over Taiwan, along with the NATO supplied Military Aid to the Ukraine are also a major part of the problem.

China has controlled and used North Korea since the armistice in July of 1953 when ever there are tensions between the US and China. This way China can make a point without acting out themselves and in situation where North Korea goes too far China can claim plausible deniability. Realistically North Korea wouldn’t exist today because of all the sanctions placed upon North Korea. China keeps the North supplied with all the basic commodities North needs such as, fuel, Food, along with all types of humanitarian aid.

The main reason South and North Korea have never come close to unification is because China uses the North as a buffer zone between itself and US Forces located in South Korea. So in reality all the bluster, political rhetoric, and threatening behavior are not much more than an act. Kim Jung Un has little Fat-mans Syndrome so he acts occasionally, I think for the most part he just wants someone to pay attention to him. There is one thing though that China certainly is not happy about is North Koreas Nuclear Weapons Program

The first successful Nuclear Weapons test even caught China by surprise, I was living here in South Korea when the North test detonated they first bomb. I remember watching the Korean News that morning and China wasn’t happy. But, even with that development I lose no sleep because of all the noise the North makes. Because I don’t see China allowing the North off their leash anytime soon and without all the aid from China the North would collapse in year, so at least to me I really don’t pay much attention to the threat from North Jorea.

I appreciate the well-informed insight.  Makes sense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HSlim said:

I appreciate the well-informed insight.  Makes sense

Your welcome, I am glad you found it useful thanks for the kind words.

:tu:.

• Like 1

We have heard this banter from Kim Jung Un for years and all he does is rant and rave. Many of his missile test have also been failures. 

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

We have heard this banter from Kim Jung Un for years and all he does is rant and rave. Many of his missile test have also been failures. 

Actually over the last year from October 14, 2021 - October 14, 2022, North Korea fired 27 ICBMs of that count  successful and 4 where failures = approximately 61% successful.

North Korea’s first successful Atomic Detonation occurred October 9, 2006, subsurface test net yield approximately 1 KT - 1 Kiloton  = 1000 Tons of TNT.

In 2017, North Korea detonated their most powerful Atom Bomb Test it was a underground test the and the weapons yield was between 100 - 370 Kilotons = between 100 - 370 tons of TNT. 

Scholar, since the ceasefire was was signed in 1953 North Korea has worked on build a Atomic Bom. This project started with Kim II-Sung Jung, Un Grandfather and continued with Jung Un father Kim Jing-II.

I totally agree, all the Kim’s love to masks noise and it’s my belief that anyone that must be heard ( Makes lots of Noise ) is doing so because they insecure.Yet even with that stated, it’s impossible to predict his actions one way if the other.

Video of North Korean Hydrogen Bomb Test - 2016

On 11/18/2022 at 6:39 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Good morning Al, it’s currently 03.25 here in South Korea normally I am sleeping at this time in the Morning. However, over the past few days my  PTSD has been waking me up in the middle of the night and once that happens I am unable to go back to sleep.

Comisserations.  I also suffer from PTSD and was an insomniac well before the PTSD ever started.   

On 11/18/2022 at 6:39 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The South Korean President and President Biden have discussed doing that, however there is more to this than meets eye. Throughout 2021 and until the invasion of the Ukraine, whenever North Korea fired Missiles off either side of the Korean Peninsula South Korea responded by launching cruise missiles.  I suspect that you may be aware of this if so humor me, you see Al when North Korea is in Rocket Man mode it’s actually driving the crazy train.

North Koreas Leader Kim Jong Un can’t break-wind without XI’s permission, the current North Korean provocations are caused do to the situation with Taiwan and the conflict in the Ukraine. Basically, right now it makes no sense to confront North Korea, since Biden and Xi are currently having discussions at the G-20 Summit about methods they can use to decrease tensions between the United States and China that have become very frosty over the last year do the situation with Taiwan and with the situation in the Ukraine.

North Korea really isn’t the threat it appears to be anyway, like I said North Koreas is controlled by China and with the current talks the North’s I suspect they will become dormant again soon. Plus the North’s Leader Kim, Jung Um is actually kind of comical anyway, he has a textbook example of little fat man’s syndrome and I suspect he fires all those missiles to compensates for his Micro-penis. :devil: The real problem with this missile testing is the lack of coordination between North Korea, South Korea, and Japan when North Korea conducts a test. There is never any prior notification that they are going conduct a test and sooner of later the North is going to Unintentionally hit a Civilian or Commercial Airliner or drop a missile on a ship and all hell is going to break loose.

Approximately two years after we into country one afternoon the South Korean Civil Defense System Sirens went off.  Apparently a Commercial Airline pilot reported seeing a missile come up ahead of his flight path approximately 2500 meters off the aircraft’s starboard side. To date this is the only time I can recall that happening so hopefully a serious situation doesn’t occur anytime soon!

So you don't think we should bother to target NK missiles?  I would think getting the damn things downed would send a good message.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Comisserations.  I also suffer from PTSD and was an insomniac well before the PTSD ever started.   

So you don't think we should bother to target NK missiles?  I would think getting the damn things downed would send a good message.

Well under normal circumstances I think that shooting down Rocket Man test missiles would be a fantasitic idea. However, since Xi and Biden are discussing methods to reduce tensions here in East Asia over the situation in Taiwan. I think it's best for all concerned to relax and see where the current situation may go. Also according to Korean News this morning it was mentioned that the talks would also include Chinas role in supporting Russia in Ukraine. I suppose that adopting a wait and see attitude is the best course of action at this time Al.

Peace bro!:tu:

• Like 3

On 11/17/2022 at 3:29 PM, and-then said:

Yea, I agree with you we should have started shooting down North Koreas test Missile’s many years ago.

Hey dude, how are you and yourwife doing?

Anyway, I hope you both get over it quickly. I caught it in early September in Europe. I was fully vaccinated, so I suspect that’s why I had a real mild case that only required treatment with OTCmedications. When I tested positive I was sent back Germany, and after they examined mM they tested again. It took approximately 6 1/2 days for me to pass two tests that are needed to be released from quarantine.

Take care, hope you both get well very soon.:tu:

• Like 1