Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kari Lake refuses to concede in Arizona governor's race

MGB

11 minutes ago, and-then said:

It's their blatant hypocrisy that turns my stomach.  We KNOW how they'd be reacting had the same situation played out to their detriment.  They seem to think that so long as their media has their back, they have no worries.  I guess it never occurs to them that in time, people will walk away from a process they see as irreparable.  It's childish to think that way.

Fact Check: Claims Maricopa Voters Disenfranchised Due to Faulty Machines (newsweek.com)

Rated False if you care to read.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MGB said:

He cant accept trump let him down duped him its a crushing blow to ego and emotions so blame this blame that whataboutism any smoke and mirrors to try to escape the simple fact trump aka BOM failed his worshippers.

The primaries ought to be fun to watch, because Trump will start slinging insults at the very people who worked for him, or he endorsed. DeSantis, Pompeo, Haley, Pence etc. so, if he says they are worthless etc... what does that say about his ability to choose quality people? You know, the best and the brightest who he fired, or they got sent to prison or resigned in disgust.

I'd love one debate question for Trump to be: Why is Mike Pence no longer your Vice-Presidential choice and hear his stumbling, rambling answer.

Edited by MGB
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MGB said:

I'd love one debate question for Trump to be: Why is Mike Pence no longer your Vice-Presidential choice and hear his stumbling, rambling answer.

So, who has he named as his running mate?

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So, who has he named as his running mate?

Putin?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MGB said:

It's already been explained and there is no need for anyone to ask any questions then. It sounded like a clear answer and it's not like it would be unexpected.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

It's their blatant hypocrisy that turns my stomach.  We KNOW how they'd be reacting had the same situation played out to their detriment.  They seem to think that so long as their media has their back, they have no worries.  I guess it never occurs to them that in time, people will walk away from a process they see as irreparable.  It's childish to think that way.

Did you see what you did there?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's already been explained and there is no need for anyone to ask any questions then. It sounded like a clear answer and it's not like it would be unexpected.

I agree after trumps insited failed insurrection that could have gotten veep pence killed for not selling his soul and bending a knee to trump we all knew trump would kick him under thr bus like he does anyone who doesnt bow to him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, and-then said:

Hypocrisy? Hum,

Let me ask you a question to help me understand, lets say your grown daughter is married with child on the way and you learn her husband your son in law has been having affairs with sex trade workers.

The son in law used money you gifted your daughter to try to pay the sex trade workers to not tell anyone of the affairs, so would you condone and support your son in law?

15 hours ago, the13bats said:

Not acknowledging something wont really make it go away not things like hilter, cult leaders or trump, trump is trying to run again he will be a big subjects people will talk about if a person doesnt like it they can avoid such threads as i avoid religious threads.

Also imnsho its not really about lists in this case what trump did good, bad or didnt do, he was an epic failure and loser its akin to me saying well sure hitler kills lots of people but he did make dr Porsche build the vw beetle, its still very unbalanced good vs bad.

I come to the forum to derail a bit relax its a low rent entertainment and as far as trump and politics goes like a mystery i am watching it unravel but even if trump won 2024 it really doesnt effect me no potus has its just no other potus has caused so much damage to the country and its people not saying his name wont make him go away, we deserve better than him.

There is a difference between acknowledging something you see that is not right, and berating and blaming someone over and over and over for things you know nothing about, except what the news media claims.   I was talking about the later.  The acknowledgement that I have been saying over and over is that we are all being manipulated, emotionally and intellectually by media moguls who are sitting behind the curtains fighting over who gets to pull the strings.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

There is a difference between acknowledging something you see that is not right, and berating and blaming someone over and over and over for things you know nothing about, except what the news media claims.   I was talking about the later.  The acknowledgement that I have been saying over and over is that we are all being manipulated, emotionally and intellectually by media moguls who are sitting behind the curtains fighting over who gets to pull the strings.

You seem to spend more and more time upset over what others post rather than tossing in your own opinions about the thread subject not what you think the members in the thread are doing wrong.

And not everyone is brainwashed by the evil media some of us do our own thinking no media needed.

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

You seem to spend more and more time upset over what others post rather than tossing in your own opinions about the thread subject not what you think the members in the thread are doing wrong.

And not everyone is brainwashed by the evil media some of us do our own thinking no media needed.

I know that a lot of people on this forum have similar opinions as I do.   I am not in a good headspace and I apologise if you think I lashed out at you.   That wasn't my intention.   Just fed up with the blame games that people pretend are them pointing out flaws, when in fact they are just whining (not you and not a lot of others, but the same ones over and over). 

• Like 2

Seen this yesterday. Surprised it wasn't posted here unless I somehow overlooked it. Lake could probably put her lawyers on hold. The Arizona Attorneys General office has some questions... formal letter within link.

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/11/20/attorney-general-requests-maricopa-county-reports-election-day-problems-procedures/

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Seen this yesterday. Surprised it wasn't posted here unless I somehow overlooked it. Lake could probably put her lawyers on hold. The Arizona Attorneys General office has some questions... formal letter within link.

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/11/20/attorney-general-requests-maricopa-county-reports-election-day-problems-procedures/

Figures it would be Maricopa County.

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Figures it would be Maricopa County.

That does seem to be the central hub for all these issues. The two highlights I recall from reading it last night were the stuffing of ballots into black duffel bags and that these machines were tested for accuracy in all measures the day before election day and that the printer errors began within a half hour of voting on multiple machines. That smells fishy to me and the duffel bag thing was a highlight of 2020 as well but I don't recall where at. Either Maricopa or Philadelphia from memory but could be wrong.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I know that a lot of people on this forum have similar opinions as I do.   I am not in a good headspace and I apologise if you think I lashed out at you.   That wasn't my intention.   Just fed up with the blame games that people pretend are them pointing out flaws, when in fact they are just whining (not you and not a lot of others, but the same ones over and over). 

No, you didnt afaik lash at me and i do resemble to a point what you talk about being tired of.

When i point out flaws of a certain ex prez i try to be careful what i babble is stuff he did or said. It does suck out loud he gets away with everything.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

No, you didnt afaik lash at me and i do resemble to a point what you talk about being tired of.

When i point out flaws of a certain ex prez i try to be careful what i babble is stuff he did or said. It does suck out loud he gets away with everything.

Yes, but there is nothing to be done about it now and I have decided I will not say that name or talk about him any more.   I am not going to talk about Biden either because I want him to survive this term.   He isn't going to run again so there is no reason for people to villify him for things he hasn't done.   And his gaffs are no worse than Reagans, Clintons, both Bushes, etc.    No reason to bring it up when he will be out of office in 2 years.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, but there is nothing to be done about it now and I have decided I will not say that name or talk about him any more.   I am not going to talk about Biden either because I want him to survive this term.   He isn't going to run again so there is no reason for people to villify him for things he hasn't done.   And his gaffs are no worse than Reagans, Clintons, both Bushes, etc.    No reason to bring it up when he will be out of office in 2 years.

Or you could say 'whatshisname' if it couldn't be helped having to bring him up. :D I heard or read somewhere that he is such an attention *****, that he hates being forgotten about. Can you imagine if 'whatshisname' caught on? :lol: How would he deal with that I wonder?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Or you could say 'whatshisname' if it couldn't be helped having to bring him up. :D I heard or read somewhere that he is such an attention *****, that he hates being forgotten about. Can you imagine if 'whatshisname' caught on? :lol: How would he deal with that I wonder?

"he who must not be named"   :lol:  "what's his name" is even better.

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

"he who must not be named"   :lol:  "what's his name" is even better.

I like "Florida man" better.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I like "Florida man" better.

I dunno know, Mr. Likely Guy. "whathisname" has this special sting to it. :D But both could be used.

• Like 1

Since everyone would know who you're talking about you'd still be giving him the attention he craves. Good or bad he loves to be the center of attention and thrives off of it. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I dunno know, Mr. Likely Guy. "whathisname" has this special sting to it. :D But both could be used.

I dunno Ms Katniss...

Florida Man is an Internet meme first popularized in 2013,[1] referring to an alleged prevalence of male persons performing irrational or absurd actions in the US state of Florida. Internet users typically submit links to news stories and articles about unusual or strange crimes and other events occurring in Florida, with stories' headlines often beginning with "Florida Man..." followed by the main event of the story.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Man

• Like 2