Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kari Lake refuses to concede in Arizona governor's race

MGB

Wow just wow. I would have thought with this one, with the obvious and massive problems with this election, maybe just maybe folks would say that again, maybe just maybe the wrong person won. 

Truth is you have no shame. Win at all costs, while spitting on and kicking anyone who dare question. Funny how elected Dems always project. The end of democracy we heard bellowed from the rooftops, as they plunge the knife in its back. 

Edited by preacherman76

12 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Wow just wow. I would have thought with this one, with the obvious and massive problems with this election, maybe just maybe folks would say that again, maybe just maybe the wrong person won. 

Truth is you have no shame. Win at all costs, while spitting on and kicking anyone who dare question. Funny how elected Dems always project. The end of democracy we heard bellowed from the rooftops, as they plunge the knife in its back. 

Wether you think it's the wrong person or not isn't a factor here 

What is, is that yet another Republican is pulling Trump's fake election BS. She's a laughing stock because she is a bad loser pulling a tired line that didn't work the first time around. 

Kari Lake has no shame. It's astounding how you overlook that blatantly obvious fact for support someone who doesn't deserve supporting.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

What problems were there with the election?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Funny , this is a lot like reverse psycology , because it is a twist on words , yet exactly what the Repubs are doing , they lose and at all cost try to win still. And indeed through their actions and desperateness to be declared a winner  are sticking a knife in the back of democracy.

Edited by razman
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Wether you think it's the wrong person or not isn't a factor here 

What is, is that yet another Republican is pulling Trump's fake election BS. She's a laughing stock because she is a bad loser pulling a tired line that didn't work the first time around. 

Kari Lake has no shame. It's astounding how you overlook that blatantly obvious fact for support someone who doesn't deserve supporting.

Honestly psyche, if you believe that then you are seriously misinformed. Heck the number of people who showed up to vote, vs the number of people who actually got to vote, last I saw is nearly 200,000. Not counting the people who gave up soon as they saw the lines. 

Then having printers and voting machines inoperable. I mean the company that provides them have one job, once a year at best, yet we are supposed to just accept this? 

Then ballots being put in a separate box to be counted later. Sorry if this was vice vs you guys would be freaking out, and I’d be right there with you. This should not be a party issue. 

Just now, razman said:

Funny , this is a lot like reverse psycology , because it is a twist on words , yet exactly what the Repubs are doing , they lose and at all cost try to win still. And indeed through their actions are sticking a knife in the back of democracy.

Well that’s easy enough to say. After listening to person after person, including many who worked the polls that day, sorry but there are ligit concerns. Even if you want to ignore them. If this is allowed to stand, I’m afraid we are inching ever closer to, well, something really bad. 

Honestly at this point, it’s not a political issue for me. Had this exact thing happened to the other party, I’d stand with them. This just isn’t right. 

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Well that’s easy enough to say. After listening to person after person, including many who worked the polls that day, sorry but there are ligit concerns. Even if you want to ignore them. If this is allowed to stand, I’m afraid we are inching ever closer to, well, something really bad. 

Honestly at this point, it’s not a political issue for me. Had this exact thing happened to the other party, I’d stand with them. This just isn’t right. 

Same thing Trump did and still does , they claimed of kinds of things  but there never was any mass election fraud . Because he couldn't stand to lose. Like he now is running around demanding the Kari be declared the winner . 

Edited by razman
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, razman said:

Same thing Trump did and still does , they claimed of kinds of things  but there never was any mass election fraud . 

So it’s as simple as that now? Just use the name Trump, and that’s an excuse to not look. 

Not one thing claimed in this election isn’t provable. That election was a train wreck, and the people deserve better than that. Heck just the conflicts of interest alone are a concern. 

When you go to a polling station, there is a reason they show you after putting your ballot in the machine that it registered. That the total number of those who voted goes up by one. Right in front of your eyes. To ask people to put their ballots in a box, and asking them to trust their vote was counted correctly is just wrong. 

That isn’t counting the near 200,000 who walked in, signed in, and walked out because they didn’t trust just putting their ballots in a box, where some unknown person comes, puts the ballots in a duffel bag and goes God knows where with them. 

Like I said, had this been reversed, I’d absolutely put party aside and fight for a fair election. 

Edited by preacherman76

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

So it’s as simple as that now? Just use the name Trump, and that’s an excuse to not look. 

Not one thing claimed in this election isn’t provable. That election was a train wreck, and the people deserve better than that. Heck just the conflicts of interest alone are a concern. 

When you go to a polling station, there is a reason they show you after putting your ballot in the machine that it registered. That the total number of those who voted goes up by one. Right in front of your eyes. To ask people to put their ballots in a box, and asking them to trust their vote was counted correctly is just wrong. 

That isn’t counting the near 200,000 who walked in, signed in, and walked out because they didn’t trust just putting their ballots in a box, where some unknown person comes, puts the ballots in a duffel bag and goes God knows where with them. 

Like I said, had this been reversed, I’d absolutely put party aside and fight for a fair election. 

Well this all started with Trump. From there they all started parroting it. Every time they lose. This kind of thing fits Trump's personality to a T. To me it's obvious .

Edited by razman
  • Like 1

But whatev. Like I said, shameless. My trust in a fair election anywhere in this country is gone. I’m done. I won’t even humor the idea that the corrupt in this country won’t always win. One way or another. 

That’s one thing getting into crypto has done for me. I always knew those on top were corrupt, but I had no idea how deep the rot was. You literally have a regulatory body meant to protect retail investors getting massive payments from FTX. Who got the money they gave them from buying out another company to “save” them, only to steal investors money from the company they claimed to be saving. Not one person fired. Not one person in jail. 

This while at the same time, and same regulatory body is suing the few companies who tried to work with the SEC. Who were as transparent as could be, so their competition could have a chance to catch up with the technology. Giving free passes to a few who actually sold, and continue to sell unregistered securities. 

The game is rigged on all fronts. I’m getting off this ride. 

8 minutes ago, razman said:

Well this all started with Trump. From there they all started parroting it. Every time they lose. This kind of thing fits Trump's personality to a T. To me it's obvious .

Yeah that’s because you don’t want to see. 

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

But whatev. Like I said, shameless. My trust in a fair election anywhere in this country is gone. I’m done. I won’t even humor the idea that the corrupt in this country won’t always win. One way or another. 

That’s one thing getting into crypto has done for me. I always knew those on top were corrupt, but I had no idea how deep the rot was. You literally have a regulatory body meant to protect retail investors getting massive payments from FTX. Who got the money they gave them from buying out another company to “save” them, only to steal investors money from the company they claimed to be saving. Not one person fired. Not one person in jail. 

This while at the same time, and same regulatory body is suing the few companies who tried to work with the SEC. Who were as transparent as could be, so their competition could have a chance to catch up with the technology. Giving free passes to a few who actually sold, and continue to sell unregistered securities. 

The game is rigged on all fronts. I’m getting off this ride. 

Yep , I know this is going on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I was always open minded about this for a long time and waited to see what would come of it , but the truth is , in the end , there was nothing there. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Boy , one can see the irony in that statement though.

Edited by razman
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What problems were there with the election?

Didn't all the voting machines go off-line in the two biggest counties?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That was the claim but was it verified?  I thought the actual claim was that republicans had a disadvantage because they would not wait for the machines to be fixed and the democrats did wait so they took advantage, though I may be misremembering.  It seemed like it was something that silly.

• Thanks 1

'Safe, secure and accurate': Arizona's Maricopa County certifies election after rowdy crowd objects (msn.com)

Pimage.png.f85820ac6e88a99e8edee7688b14dd7c.pngHOENIX — A four-hour meeting packed with conspiracy allegations, outbursts and threats was capped off by a unanimous vote by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to certify the results of the Nov. 8 election .

Supervisor Steve Gallardo declared the 2022 election "over."

But not everybody in the room agreed.

Last time they didn't agree with the election results, Cyber Ninjas came in, did an audit and found it correct. And still Trump pushed the lie they found all kind of fraud to his supporters. Stop listening to Trump.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I am not sure.

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

No some did at specific locations how many I don’t know. However what is clear is that the counties that refuse to certify the vote will not effect the out come of the election. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Honestly psyche, if you believe that then you are seriously misinformed. Heck the number of people who showed up to vote, vs the number of people who actually got to vote, last I saw is nearly 200,000. Not counting the people who gave up soon as they saw the lines. 

Then having printers and voting machines inoperable. I mean the company that provides them have one job, once a year at best, yet we are supposed to just accept this? 

Then ballots being put in a separate box to be counted later. Sorry if this was vice vs you guys would be freaking out, and I’d be right there with you. This should not be a party issue. 

If there are genuine technical issues why are we hearing stolen election crap?

Sorry mate, not buying it. Seen the Reds acting very badly a lot over the last half dozen years. This is just another sorry case of bad losers. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

If there are genuine technical issues why are we hearing stolen election crap?

Sorry mate, not buying it. Seen the Reds acting very badly a lot over the last half dozen years. This is just another sorry case of bad losers. 

Never had these kinds of denials and accusations until Trump came along.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MGB said:

Never had these kinds of denials and accusations until Trump came along.

Yep , this started pretty much with Trump. He couldn't stand to lose and demanded to win. Made up all the lies about the steal , then we saw that it was him that was the fraud and tried to steal. Fake electors schemes , coercing lawmakers , etc........... Then of course when he couldn't get his way , he incited his followers .

Edited by razman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, razman said:

Yep , this started pretty much with Trump. He couldn't stand to lose and demanded to win. Made up all the lies about the steal , then we saw that it was him that was the fraud and tried to steal. Fake electors schemes , coercing lawmakers , etc........... Then of course when he couldn't get his way , he incited his followers .

Yep, and now some of those followers are in federal prison.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1