Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kari Lake refuses to concede in Arizona governor's race


MGB
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I dunno Ms Katniss...

Florida Man is an Internet meme first popularized in 2013,[1] referring to an alleged prevalence of male persons performing irrational or absurd actions in the US state of Florida. Internet users typically submit links to news stories and articles about unusual or strange crimes and other events occurring in Florida, with stories' headlines often beginning with "Florida Man..." followed by the main event of the story.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Man

Darn! Well that's it then. :lol: It would be awfully hard to change that to "whatshisname" now.

P.S. Mr. Likely guy, I wouldn't expect most people to know, but it's actually 'Mrs'. ;)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I dunno Ms Katniss...

Florida Man is an Internet meme first popularized in 2013,[1] referring to an alleged prevalence of male persons performing irrational or absurd actions in the US state of Florida. Internet users typically submit links to news stories and articles about unusual or strange crimes and other events occurring in Florida, with stories' headlines often beginning with "Florida Man..." followed by the main event of the story.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Man

@psyche101 posted a video in the Musk thread from Media Watch that incudes a story of Murdoch doing that exact same thing.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

Since everyone would know who you're talking about you'd still be giving him the attention he craves. Good or bad he loves to be the center of attention and thrives off of it. :lol:

I dont agree with you much but this hit the nail on the head, i just see posting telling others not talking about someone about the same or worse than a person stating their opinion straight up about the person.

Sure bidens asleep, a place keeper and likely wont run again however, In the case of trump and i will try not to drudge is trying to run for potus 2024 it is news pretty big news and people are going to talk about him good or bad so i guess the most a person can do if they dont want to hear his very name is avoid threads hes in and since this thread wasnt really a trump thread ( besides him endorsing this lady ) i will move on.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is Kari Lake explaining her views, is there any evidence of her claims I don’t really know. I think it’s best if others watch the video and offer their thoughts on her comments and claims:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I suppose at this point Kari Lakes attempts at drawing the Governors racer even further no longer matter! Because Governor Ducey has invited in Katie Hobbs in for peaceful transition of power, and whether Kari Lake Concedes today or not is no longer an issue. It’s a Dam shame that some Representatives are still using Voter Fraud as an excuse for losing, Dam Shame! :no:

 

 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well I suppose at this point Kari Lakes attempts at drawing the Governors racer even further no longer matter! Because Governor Ducey has invited in Katie Hobbs in for peaceful transition of power, and whether Kari Lake Concedes today or not is no longer an issue. It’s a Dam shame that some Representatives are still using Voter Fraud as an excuse for losing, Dam Shame! :no:

 

 

Yep , Trump started all this crap.He couldn't stand to lose and thats what he did. 

Edited by razman
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, razman said:

Yep , Trump started all this crap.He couldn't stand to lose and thats what he did. 

It certainly appears to be true, but it’s like the Little Boy that cried Wolf at some point people will just stop paying attention.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Massive protest to demand a do-over in the Arizona midterm elections enters its second day. Trumpets seen weeping over the crowd size. :lol:

https://m.fark.com/goto/12654802/twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1596594986711416832

 

It’s very sad that two years after 2020 election fraud is still being brought up today.

Kari Lake Supporters Turn on Confederate Flag-Waver During Election Protest: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kari-lake-supporters-turn-on-confederate-flag-waver-during-election-protest/ar-AA14A9VN

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Massive protest to demand a do-over in the Arizona midterm elections enters its second day. Trumpets seen weeping over the crowd size. :lol:

https://m.fark.com/goto/12654802/twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1596594986711416832

 

She was an election denier who we already knew was not going to concede if she lost and was also going to claim it was fraud, just like Trump. And Trump stated that the election should be overturned, and Lake made the winner. And people make fun of why others call Trump a threat to Democracy. If he had his way no Democrat would ever win a race again based on conspiracy theories, lies and outright treachery. Just throw the votes out and make these people winners. Sad.

Trump Wrongly Suggests Kari Lake HERSELF Was Disenfranchised in All-Time Whopper: She ‘Couldn’t Even Vote in Her Own District’ (msn.com)

DO THE ELECTION OVER, or declare Kari, Blake, Abe the winners. Act Fast!!!”

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

No.  Trump is Putin's running mate.

Doug

Eqwvqh4XUAAA2Gw.jpg.1dff3b8569dbd7988bb37588b0cb41ab.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2022 at 3:53 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It’s very sad that two years after 2020 election fraud is still being brought up today.

Kari Lake Supporters Turn on Confederate Flag-Waver During Election Protest: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kari-lake-supporters-turn-on-confederate-flag-waver-during-election-protest/ar-AA14A9VN

 

 

Of course they dont want some confederate flag there it makes the loser look like well you already know.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, the13bats said:

Of course they dont want some confederate flag there it makes the loser look like well you already know.

Yea that’s pretty clear, it appears the guy showed up with the flag to mock them.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yea that’s pretty clear, it appears the guy showed up with the flag to mock them.

Too funny they reep what they sowed.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Too funny they reep what they sowed.

Yes they do, but in Arizona they are still stirring the pot. Two countries have refused to certify their election results, but it doesn’t matter because even without those votes Lake still loses. But this crap is getting pretty ridiculous and sadly I believe it will only get worse.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Republican-led Arizona county sued over election certification delay

Republican-controlled Cochise County in Arizona is now facing a lawsuit after it voted to delay the certification of its election canvass past the statewide Monday deadline. A lawsuit, which was widely expected after the vote, filed on behalf of a local voter and the Arizona Alliance of Retired Americans, knocks the three-member Cochise County Board of Supervisors for a “long, baseless effort to call into question the results of the 2022 general election and evade Arizona law” and argues the body doesn’t have the authority to hold up the election results.

Bad faith attempts to derail Arizona’s democracy will not go unaddressed. If the Board refuses to certify the canvass by November 28, the Secretary will take all available legal action, including filing a special action to compel the Board’s compliance,” Hobbs said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-led-arizona-county-sued-over-election-certification-delay/ar-AA14Fs58?cvid=a0877672ff6a4388a26f0d31b56cc7bf

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2022 at 10:54 AM, MGB said:

She was an election denier who we already knew was not going to concede if she lost and was also going to claim it was fraud, just like Trump. And Trump stated that the election should be overturned, and Lake made the winner. And people make fun of why others call Trump a threat to Democracy. If he had his way no Democrat would ever win a race again based on conspiracy theories, lies and outright treachery. Just throw the votes out and make these people winners. Sad.

Trump Wrongly Suggests Kari Lake HERSELF Was Disenfranchised in All-Time Whopper: She ‘Couldn’t Even Vote in Her Own District’ (msn.com)

DO THE ELECTION OVER, or declare Kari, Blake, Abe the winners. Act Fast!!!”

Nail on head.

Thing is if you are a person who is a loser your go to is bullying threats and blaming others for your blunders and fails its perfectly acceptible to lie cheat and steal whatever you desire to have it your way. its only an issue if the "people" say no.

We are still seeing melt down from 2020 and the fail to cheat the American people.

However when we get past the threatening bellowing and delusional braying of his subjects trump is a loser he knows it they know and we sure do know it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.