Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Musk reinstates Trump's suspended Twitter account following poll

Hankenhunter

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Did you even read that link?  It quotes Twitter saying they don't make decisions on content in coordination with other organisations.

Regardless, their story doesn't even serm to be substantiated by the leaked minutes.

The portals are still up for DHS to directly remove content from facebook. Open to anyone with a .gov login

https://nypost.com/2022/10/31/feds-keep-facebook-censorship-portal-despite-dhs-disinfo-board-demise/

3 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

The portals are still up for DHS to directly remove content from facebook. Open to anyone with a .gov login

https://nypost.com/2022/10/31/feds-keep-facebook-censorship-portal-despite-dhs-disinfo-board-demise/

Elon Musk bought Twitter from Facebook?

Anyway, you support coyotes advertising their services on social media?

You're don't like the government being concerned about cybersecurity?

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 3

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Elon Musk bought Twitter from Facebook?

Anyway, you support coyotes advertising their services on social media?

Yeah. Its just a coincidence that people are banned on Twitter and Facebook at the same time, despite the same people from the DHS requesting both companies to ban people spreading what the government considers to be "disinformation".

Trump is a coyote? Not sure what that means sorry.

But either way, are we on the same page that the government is restricting speech on these "private" platforms?

I mean, if you own the company and the Feds ask you to ban someone, you'd do it or risk the consequences of going against the state.

6 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Yeah. Its just a coincidence that people are banned on Twitter and Facebook at the same time, despite the same people from the DHS requesting both companies to ban people spreading what the government considers to be "disinformation".

Trump is a coyote? Not sure what that means sorry.

But either way, are we on the same page that the government is restricting speech on these "private" platforms?

I mean, if you own the company and the Feds ask you to ban someone, you'd do it or risk the consequences of going against the state.

Who said Trump is a coyote?

I think we've gained insight into issues with comprehension and misconception.

Should abetting crime be encouraged on social media?

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Eldorado said:

How many of those do you reckon are sitting with the popcorn ready waiting to be entertained?

Only 10's of millions.... 

Might start rehashing some of his old tweets until he returns, if he does, who really knows. 

Here's a classic from 2012: 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Only 10's of millions.... 

Might start rehashing some of his old tweets until he returns, if he does, who really knows. 

Here's a classic from 2012: 

Illiteracy or dementia? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Illiteracy or dementia? 

Edited by acidhead
  • Haha 4

@biden and @potus combined have more than 20 million less followers than Trump gained in less than 24 hours. Another head scratching stat about the most popular president in history. 81 million votes... Nothing to see here.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, F3SS said:

@biden and @potus combined have more than 20 million less followers than Trump gained in less than 24 hours. Another head scratching stat about the most popular president in history. 81 million votes... Nothing to see here.

Clarkson's Farm has a 100 per cent rating on Rotten Tomatoes. 

People find buffoonery entertaining.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Whatever it was seems to have been taken down?

Seems it was deleted by Musk. Not sure why, even Trump Jr. thought it was humorous. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, joc said:

So the President of the United States of America...is banned from Twitter...and ya'll think that is a good thing?  :blink:

What if Saru banned you from the forum...not because you broke the rules of the forum but simply because he didn't like what you had to say.  

We have freedom of speech in this country.  Do you think they have freedom of speech in China...or Russia?  Oh but it's okay to limit the freedom of speech of the President of the United States?  Some of you have your heads screwed on either very loosely or waaaay too tight!

Banned no not yet but a lot of posts here do get deleted not because of a tos but because someone with thin skin dished it but couldnt take it, we lost a very educational member because of that.

That said i dont use twitter never will and honestly thought it was more where 12 yo girls go to ask their bff if they think trevor likes them, i recall hearing it being trumps go to and i didnt care and didnt care when he got banned nor do i care hes back on it, why would i?

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Banned no not yet but a lot of posts here do get deleted not because of a tos but because someone with thin skin dished it but couldnt take it, we lost a very educational member because of that.

That said i dont use twitter never will and honestly thought it was more where 12 yo girls go to ask their bff if they think trevor likes them, i recall hearing it being trumps go to and i didnt care and didnt care when he got banned nor do i care hes back on it, why would i?

I am not aware of what you are talking about.  I like the comment about 12 year old girls though...that was funny!B)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

If you were potus would you live on twitter? Never mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Illiteracy or dementia? 

Cant it be both?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2022 at 2:36 PM, joc said:

So the President of the United States of America...is banned from Twitter...and ya'll think that is a good thing?  :blink:

What if Saru banned you from the forum...not because you broke the rules of the forum but simply because he didn't like what you had to say.  

We have freedom of speech in this country.  Do you think they have freedom of speech in China...or Russia?  Oh but it's okay to limit the freedom of speech of the President of the United States?  Some of you have your heads screwed on either very loosely or waaaay too tight!

It was a good thing because he was caught lying more than once on it. He does like his conspiracy theories. 

Rules is rules. Doesn't matter who you are 

23 hours ago, joc said:

And what is up with Musk?  The people have spoken???  What is that crap?  You own the damn company little girl.  You should have said.  I reinstated Trump because Twitter is a free speech forum! 

Couldn't agree more.

Musk becomes more boring and irrelevant by the day. He should have stayed in the shadows. Now that he's talking all the time we can see what a jerk he is. 

• Like 5

On 11/19/2022 at 11:36 PM, joc said:

Exactly! It shouldn’t have ever happened. And the fact that it did tells you who’s got control of this country and the ability to change an election. All the time and money spent on the witch hunt following Trump around trying to make sure he can never run again. Instead of worrying about why our economy is so screwed up. Nothing but a bunch of crooked politicians who should all be in jail.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Seems it was deleted by Musk. Not sure why, even Trump Jr. thought it was humorous. 

Maybe because Trump Jr has a terrible sense of humour? 

• Like 2

Finally an election the Republicans like, no transparency, no troublesome voters, just the richest guy in the world decreeing they win. Not much like autocracy is it?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Maybe because Trump Jr has a terrible sense of humour? 

Just curious... 

Did you even see the meme?

29 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious... 

Did you even see the meme?

What's that got to do with you wondering why Trump Jr found it funny?

:lol:

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

What's that got to do with you wondering why Trump Jr found it funny?

:lol:

What was the meme? 

Hahaha

It's okay to admit you actually never saw it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, acidhead said:

What was the meme? 

Hahaha

It's okay to admit you actually never saw it. 

Buds, you said yourself it was taken down.  How could anyone see it.  But so what?  That wasn't what my post aboot.

My post was intended as an answer to you wondering why Trump Jr found it funny.

PS.  Why do you preface many of you quuestions with "just curious" - isnt that a common reason for asking a question in the first place?

• Like 1