Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Assasination Audit#1

JFK Assasinations Audit

I have started this forum to discuss the JFK assasination. I have assembled/am assembling evidence and witness statements to the JFK assasination into a chronological timeline. In my videos I go thru the timeline and read thru/review the evidence and witness statements. Please watch my videos and make suggestions and add to the conversation

The Assasination Audit#1

Forgot to add the links for this video

-JFK Shot WFAA News coverage=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32sGmHLUg0w

-JFK Movie(1991)Assasination scene= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nmGS8rVuIM

-Warren Commission Timeline of the JFK Assasination=

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_John_F._Kennedy_assassination

-Black Op Radio JFK Assasination chronology Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkNsgWY6M18&list=WL&index=17

7 hours ago, JFK Assasinations Audit said:

Please watch my videos and make suggestions and add to the conversation.

No.

Provide a quick summary of the video. Or better yet just gives your initial viewpoints on the assassination.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, JFK Assasinations Audit said:

Not yet, I am looking for other JFK assasination groups to post at. ANy suggestions?

Thanks for the reply, I don’t have any suggestions sorry.

But there are probably some members floating around who would find this interesting.

Like @Trelane said above, it’s good to give a bit of an intro and breakdown of your video / views. 
We get plenty of people spamming for YouTube hits, so many of us won’t watch the videos and prefer the discussion to be on the forum.

• Like 3

Can you please provide us synopsis of the posted videos? I'm not in business of just clicking links to videos with zero context.

If you can't or won't, please just say what the "so what" is of your point of view on the topic. You sated in the OP that "I have started this forum to discuss the JFK assassination." Thus far you've discussed nothing.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Trelane said:

Can you please provide us synopsis of the posted videos? I'm not in business of just clicking links to videos with zero context.

If you can't or won't, please just say what the "so what" is of your point of view on the topic. You sated in the OP that "I have started this forum to discuss the JFK assassination." Thus far you've discussed nothing.

^^ This - the forum shouldn't be used just to post links to videos and nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The Assasination Audit #6

I finish up the JFK Chronology in this episode

-That's it folks the synopsis. I make comments on the JFK Chronology. Pretty simple. I dont know what countries you guys are from but in America we have Freedom to do and say what we want. I 'm not moneytizing this or making money on this. This forum I created is like a classroom. I presenting the timeline, ideas, videos, pictures, and witness testimony and its hard to discuss if you dont follow the assignment/lesson. Thats the great thing about freedom you can particiapte or turn the channel. If you dont like our American freedoms you always welcome to leave. Cheers

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, JFK Assasinations Audit said:

-That's it folks the synopsis. I make comments on the JFK Chronology. Pretty simple. I dont know what countries you guys are from but in America we have Freedom to do and say what we want. I 'm not moneytizing this or making money on this. This forum I created is like a classroom. I presenting the timeline, ideas, videos, pictures, and witness testimony and its hard to discuss if you dont follow the assignment/lesson. Thats the great thing about freedom you can particiapte or turn the channel. If you dont like our American freedoms you always welcome to leave. Cheers

Or you could simply provide the synopsis in the body of your typed responses. 

So, this is a classroom instruction now and not a discussion?

I'm also in the US and your comment about freedoms and such is ridiculous. It's ridiculous because you've stated and presented nothing of substance. You provide videos and expect people to blindly click on them. Not a great tactic there professor.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, JFK Assasinations Audit said:

You agreed to abide by the forum rules.  Sure, you are free to renege on your contracts; but, you're choosing to face the consequences.

• Like 2

Again, like in high school/college its hard to have a discussion if you dont do the assignment. Some students always want the cliff notes and answers ahead of time. Sorry I dont abide by what ever rules you want to make up or insist. Welcome to American freedom. Again no one here seems to have taken the time to even watch the video to discuss what I went over but insist on wasting time whining about some rules they have in their head. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JFK Assasinations Audit said:

Sorry I dont abide by what ever rules you want to make up or insist. Welcome to American freedom. 

Unfortunately, when you register on a privately owned site, you are obliged to adhere to the rules of that site (which you agreed to when you registered).

Freedom of speech doesn't enable you to do you whatever you please on someone else's website, that's not how it works - we are not obligated to host your material.

We ask that members avoid using this forum to promote a YouTube channel - and this includes filling a thread with videos one after the other.

Thank you.

Closed.

• Thanks 6

• The topic was locked