Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video of security guard talking to 'ghost' goes viral in Argentina

UM-Bot

One of the handful of the possibly authentic ghost sighting videos. There is no ghost visible on the camera, that a huge plus, but unfortunately the automatic doors are opening and closing, that's a huge minus for something so otherworldly that should be visible only to the eye of the beholder. Or ghosts emanate IR radiation comparable to human beings? That's something new for the ghost hunters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anything supernatural that could be faked probably is fake. This is the 21st century, all security cameras should HD by now.

• Like 1

What this article and video badly cries out for is a first-hand accounting of events by the guard,

I have heard other reports of people that just dies not realizing they are dead. It's possible the ghost and the guard got psychically linked. And an acting job is possible too. Let's do a preliminary reading.

Papameter Reading

70% Paranormal   10% Hallucination     20% Hoax

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nope i call bs.

I have seen auto doors open and close with no one near it has to do with how they work, look it up.

There are many tales of a person talking to a person then they later learn at that time the person was already dead the problem is when real investagation happens those stories fall apart as made up or death dates are wrong.

In this threads case we do not have the 1st hand account of the guard and if we did what will he claim? He talked to ms whoever and later learned she was dead and didnt show up in a video? I bet you this dead lady did zero banking that day which of course is the nail in the coffin ( lol ) its a hoax or bs.

On 11/27/2022 at 11:46 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Anything supernatural that could be faked probably is fake. This is the 21st century, all security cameras should HD by now.

Should. But are not. Costs, you know... The whole humanity is getting poorer nowadays, every cent is accounted.

18 hours ago, iSerena said:

I didn't realize mounted security cameras in buildings try very hard to stay steady when capturing its footage.  

You didnt know? Of course sec cams twitch and wiggle its a special mount that mimics the hand of a hoaxer.

• 2 months later...

On 11/30/2022 at 8:22 PM, the13bats said:

You didnt know? Of course sec cams twitch and wiggle its a special mount that mimics the hand of a hoaxer.

It most likely someone played the recording and recorded it themselves on their phone. 

I don’t know what happened here. Like Papa said it would be good to hear from the guy in the video. I don’t see any reason to call it a hoax. Well not over camera movements anyway. 

On 2/15/2023 at 11:33 AM, Joe1986 said:

Think this has to be Fake surely

Of course its a hoax as its being presented because ghosts do not exist, now i dont know is it a deliberate hoax or just being used as one, in a case like this where we dont even have witness account i feel a bit stupid for wasting time on it.

I'm calling bs on this one,and also several others that are very similar,automatic doors open by themselves regularly .even if it's not a hoax (90% convinced it is )the guard may have been on a long night shift and was half asleep.

• Thanks 1