Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real

MGB

From what I've seen Hunter belongs in a life long drug rehab program.  It will be interesting to see what the justice department will make of the financial information on the laptop.  

• Like 8

This is such bs. Not that it's being reported as real but that it's being reported as real now, 2 years later. Such a shame our own fbi would spread this disinformation about it being Russian. So many of you here are so gullible.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Their first priority should be investigating Garland.  The DoJ is being weaponized against Americans.  Hunter is a typical addict - a dead man walking - and Joe is a puppet who just lost his last real ability to be a harm.  The attorney general and FBI head are THUGS.  Their actions need to be brought into the light for the country to really see.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, and-then said:

Their first priority should be investigating Garland.  The DoJ is being weaponized against Americans.  Hunter is a typical addict - a dead man walking - and Joe is a puppet who just lost his last real ability to be a harm.  The attorney general and FBI head are THUGS.  Their actions need to be brought into the light for the country to really see.

You know that Garland is the prosecutor that got the Oklahoma City bomber convicted and sentenced?  Are you still angry at him for that?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I find it difficult to believe those who say they didn't believe it was true.  The majority, IMO, didn't care if it was true.  The insanity surrounding Trump has turned half the nation into a frenzied crowd of political zombies.  Long after DJT has left the stage, these folks will still be abusing even his memory and most of them won't be able to offer a cogent explanation of his "crimes".  The best they'll be capable of will be to mumble what they remember from media narratives.  THAT is the real damage to our system.  Media's ability to inflame hate through propaganda and tribalism.  Those who have so enjoyed the team spirit against Trump may live to see that storm brewing on their horizon someday.

• Like 3

I’m flabbergasted the “news” was still operating on the premise that the authenticity of the laptop was in doubt…..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

I’m flabbergasted the “news” was still operating on the premise that the authenticity of the laptop was in doubt…..

Nothing is by accident here. How come CBS News didn't have it examined earlier? Why now? They've known just like they knew about Eptlstein years before we did. We can only speculate why/when they do or don't release information. We know the news lies, fabricates and buries stories. The bigger concern is all those who buy into it. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Nothing is by accident here. How come CBS News didn't have it examined earlier? Why now? They've known just like they knew about Eptlstein years before we did. We can only speculate why/when they do or don't release information. We know the news lies, fabricates and buries stories. The bigger concern is all those who buy into it. 

Aren't CBS fake news?

I don't recall Paul Mac ever mention dealing with CBS.  How did CBS get their hands on the laptop that Paul Mac said was collectec by the FBI from his shop?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Aren't CBS fake news?

I don't recall Paul Mac ever mention dealing with CBS.  How did CBS get their hands on the laptop that Paul Mac said was collectec by the FBI from his shop?

Good question. I was wondering the same thing though it's more believable that they did get their hands on it vs. fabricating such a story against the president's son. The MSM media simply does not report negatively against establishment democrats or their children. So something is up... Nonetheless that didn't stop the media and their cohorts from parroting the line "RUSSIA!". That's not journalism, that's manipulation of the masses.

On a side note, didn't a plethora of "current and former intelligence agents" confirm the laptop was indeed fake back in the day? If so, did they all see it it? Did they all forensically examine it? I doubt it. I doubt any of them did. Would they even legally be allowed to have seen it? My hunch is that they're all players on the same side of a game. If we dig through those older threads how long will it take to find someone quote these experts as proof that this has been debunked?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

This is such bs. Not that it's being reported as real but that it's being reported as real now, 2 years later. Such a shame our own fbi would spread this disinformation about it being Russian. So many of you here are so gullible.

Well, at least now it is back in the spotlight, and this will help justify the GOP's investigation into Joe Biden and his Ukraine dealings. People who are under suspicion of alleged crimes need to be held accountable, but can they even touch Biden except with an Impeachment if they find nefarious dealings? He is the Chief executive and even Trump himself said he had absolute immunity. So, we will see where this goes.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MGB said:

can they even touch Biden except with an Impeachment if they find nefarious dealings?

The house can call for impeachment all day and all of the night, but it hasn't got the chance of a snowball in hades of passing the Senate.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The house can call for impeachment all day and all of the night, but it hasn't got the chance of a snowball in hades of passing the Senate.

Where have we seen that before.

• Like 4

OK, the data is real.  Republicans have been investigating it for a year and a half.  What did they find and when are they going to say something about what they found.  Or is it going to be like Mike Pillow, "I have all of this proof that will shake everything up, but I can't show it to you."

Lets get on with it.

Here is a thought.  A drugged-out, desperate, failing guy tries to entice prospective investors  by telling them he will get his dad involved.  Is it true or just a drugged out sales pitch from a failing crack head?

• Like 7

If the information turns out to be nothing the Republicans can always make My Son Hunter 2 to get the results they want.

• Like 5

The Biden kids drop these huge breadcrumbs. It's like they're screaming for help. Ashley Biden just leaves her diary in a rental unit with writings about her dad showering with her. Hunter leaves his laptop in some small time shop with possibly incriminating evidence in it. The guy probably just wants to party but his dad has him wrapped up in huge dangerous deals that he can't handle. 

I know how you feel, I felt the same way.  Here is what I found; you can get help.  It is called BIDEN DEERANGEMENT SYNDROME.  Turn off the internet and enjoy Thanksgiving with your family.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

Good question. I was wondering the same thing though it's more believable that they did get their hands on it vs. fabricating such a story against the president's son. The MSM media simply does not report negatively against establishment democrats or their children. So something is up... Nonetheless that didn't stop the media and their cohorts from parroting the line "RUSSIA!". That's not journalism, that's manipulation of the masses.

On a side note, didn't a plethora of "current and former intelligence agents" confirm the laptop was indeed fake back in the day? If so, did they all see it it? Did they all forensically examine it? I doubt it. I doubt any of them did. Would they even legally be allowed to have seen it? My hunch is that they're all players on the same side of a game. If we dig through those older threads how long will it take to find someone quote these experts as proof that this has been debunked?

The USA is a lot more strict and concerned about Fruit of The Poisoned Tree doctrine than Australia is. That would be a major question right from the start.  Paul Mac really give off disinterested energy.  Then there is the lack of chain of custody issues.

WaPo reported months ago the encryption signatures supported the possibility of the email communication being genuine; but, doesn't disprove hacking.

Finally, Trump just said the entire DOJ is weaponised and under Biden's control.

Can we choose to believe Trump this time and derive that CBS is FOS.

Then again is all the evidence being released to create bias in public and mitigate the possibility of a fair trial?

Is that what you want, trial by media?

• Like 3

Also i dont think anyone was blind to hunter being an entitled junkie albatross around his dads neck.

Let this be a lesson hunter do not drop your laptop off to a blind tech who is buddies with mr brownsweat and forget to go get it.

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, and-then said:

Long after DJT has left the stage, these folks will still be abusing even his memory and most of them won't be able to offer a cogent explanation of his "crimes".  The best they'll be capable of will be to mumble what they remember from media narratives.  THAT is the real damage to our system.  Media's ability to inflame hate through propaganda and tribalism.  

Yeah.  The media is/was powerful. (It's becoming less so, and for good reason thanks in large part to speed of communication) 

The type of individual who still peddles the Russian hoax(some just do it out of spite) and pretty much on par with those individuals who, to this day, still believe Saddam Hussein was partially responsible for 911.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Also i dont think anyone was blind to hunter being an entitled junkie albatross around his dads neck.

Let this be a lesson hunter do not drop your laptop off to a blind tech who is buddies with mr brownsweat and forget to go get it.

Which makes the story even more bizarre!  What would he trying to recover that wasn't in The Cloud.  He went in to the store with three or four laptops.  One he was shown how to recover the contents himself.  Another was the machine the Paul Mac workedon.  The others were write-offs.

Are we supposed to believe he's oblivious to information security.  The guy was appoint by Bush to the board of Amtrak. Which raises the question what did the Big Guy do for Baby Bush to get Hunter's nose in the trough.

It's takes spme pretty convoluted rationalising to support this CT.

A laydown misere and AG Barr couldn't get on the the board.

• Like 4