Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real

MGB

34 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Guiliani since he had it for at least 2 years now.

There's no story that Giuliani ever had possession of the laptop - just a purpoted copy of electronic information.

The copy of 120k emails - to Hunter’s email address at rosemontseneca.com - is now in the public domain.

We are supposed to believe that Hunter copied 120,000 email - dragged them out of the client to the virtual desktop - when noone can claim to have seen an acquaintance do the same thing.

If this doesn't, at least, smell like fruit of the poisoned tree, what does?  The Constitutional Fetishists whinge about "muh rights". But the same Squealers are motivated to twist their values for their desired narraitve.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

There's no story that Giuliani ever had possession of the laptop - just a purpoted copy of electronic information.

The copy of 120k emails - to Hunter’s email address at rosemontseneca.com - is now in the public domain.

We are supposed to believe that Hunter copied 120,000 email - dragged them out of the client to the virtual desktop - when noone can claim to have seen an acquaintance do the same thing.

If this doesn't, at least, smell like fruit of the poisoned tree, what does?  The Constitutional Fetishists whinge about "muh rights". But the same Squealers are motivated to twist their values for their desired narraitve.

The whole situation around how Guilianni and the repairman got the laptop and data is indeed fishy, but the topic of the conversation is true- the data is real. 

I suspect the true story falls someone along the lines of how Hunter's sister had her diary "aquired".

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It would be interesting to see of the 81 million who voted for Biden, how many would have voted different if they’d known about the true contents of the laptop and not the CNN version of what was on the laptop. 
We say all the time the media influences the vote, we have the perfect case here to explore that idea.

Link from 2020 - One in six Biden voters would have changed their minds if they knew the whole story

Link from 2022 - 79% of Americans believe the election outcome would have been different with more accurate reporting

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The material on the laptop was obtained legally. How is this a poisoned tree? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

Link from 2020 - One in six Biden voters would have changed their minds if they knew the whole story

Link from 2022 - 79% of Americans believe the election outcome would have been different had their been truthful reporting of the laptop story

Which is weird considering Hunter wasn't running for president.  Just shows you how easy it is to manipulate people with media I suppose.  But shouldn't none of that matter because the election was "rigged"?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The whole situation around how Guilianni and the repairman got the laptop and data is indeed fishy, but the topic of the conversation is true- the data is real. 

I suspect the true story falls someone along the lines of how Hunter's sister had her diary "aquired".

There is a paper trail with Hunter's laptop being dropped off at the repair shop, signed by Hunter. 

The diary was "found" in a hotel. 

Whatever the real story, I don't think it's possible to argue they are basically the same! 

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Which is weird considering Hunter wasn't running for president.  Just shows you how easy it is to manipulate people with media I suppose.  But shouldn't none of that matter because the election was "rigged"?

I guess voters like to vote for people whose children aren't seen to be compromised! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

How do you know this?

If you enter a contract to recover information from a laptop that service doesn't include copying information from rosemontseneca.com email servers. 

We are being asked to believe that Hunter managed his email in a way noone can say they've seen anyone else act.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

How do you know this?

If you enter contractec to recover information from a laptop that service doesn't include copying information from rosemontseneca.com email servers. 

We are being asked to believe that Hunter managed his email in a way noone can say they've seen anyone else act.

The repairs were not paid for. After 90 days and attempts to contact Hunter failing, the laptop and all its contents legally became the property of the repairman. That's what happens when someone doesn't pay for a service.  

If something illegal happened, charge the repairman! 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

If somehow I gained access to your computer, even very legally in a repair shop, downloaded your emails, added some pictures of you having sex with kangaroos and sent it on, then it is no longer authentic.   That is how it gets poisoned, going through unidentified hands who pass it on to other unidentified individuals and then looking at the result.  Like the old game of telephone.. 

In Hunter's case, I suspect the pictures were real and a couple of emails might have gotten added over the chain of handouts. I trust the FBI copy because forensic analysis was done to verify that nothing was added after the repair date.  All of that is pure Hunter. Use the FBI copy for investigation and I say full speed ahead.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I guess voters like to vote for people whose children aren't seen to be compromised! 

With their daddy's help which compromises Biden.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The hdd is said to be appear authentic insofar as it resembles normal build up of files from daily use.

Mac Isaac says that the virtual desktop was "a mess."

These statements are conflicting to me.  Copying 120,000 emails to the desktop is not normal use.  In fact, it's unique!

Experts that have inspected the electronic information havr not mentioned the same mess Mac Isaac asserted.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

If somehow I gained access to your computer, even very legally in a repair shop, downloaded your emails, added some pictures of you having sex with kangaroos and sent it on, then it is no longer authentic.   That is how it gets poisoned, going through unidentified hands who pass it on to other unidentified individuals and then looking at the result.  Like the old game of telephone.. 

In Hunter's case, I suspect the pictures were real and a couple of emails might have gotten added over the chain of handouts. I trust the FBI copy because forensic analysis was done to verify that nothing was added after the repair date.  All of that is pure Hunter. Use the FBI copy for investigation and I say full speed ahead.  

The latest reports literally debunk your hypothetical scenario - every piece of data on that laptop was verified as authentic, according to the forensics no one could fake the day-to-day daily data additions to the hard drive that clearly demonstrate regular daily use by Hunter Biden - no information dumps, no faking of material or adding of suspect data.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The repairs were not paid for. After 90 days and attempts to contact Hunter failing, the laptop and all its contents legally became the property of the repairman. That's what happens when someone doesn't pay for a service.  

The email server for rosemontseneca.com is not the property of the repairman.

You really are grasping at straws trying to assert that access to accounts via a repossed laptop is legal.  

• Like 1

Just now, Golden Duck said:

The email server for rosemontseneca.com is not the property of the repairman.

You really are grasping at straws trying to assert that access to accounts via a repossed laptop is legal.  

If it's illegal, then charge the repairman! 

7 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Indeed!

The investigation into Hunter began under Obama.

AG Barr had a full term to do something.  Trump must be right again.  Barr is incompetent. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Like Nepo Babies are rare?

How exactly did Sleepy Joe get Dubya to appoint Hunter to the Board of Amtrak?

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Like Nepo Babies are rare?

How exactly did Sleepy Joe get Dubya to appoint Hunter to the Board of Amtrak?

Who knows what they have on each other in DC. It was when Hunter ventured into China and Ukraine that it becomes a problem.

40 minutes ago, Michelle said:

That's all we want to know about. Nobody cares about his party habits and hookers.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The latest reports literally debunk your hypothetical scenario - every piece of data on that laptop was verified as authentic, according to the forensics no one could fake the day-to-day daily data additions to the hard drive that clearly demonstrate regular daily use by Hunter Biden - no information dumps, no faking of material or adding of suspect data.  

Hi Paranoid Android.  Exactly that analysis was made by a private company on the Hunter laptop the FBI had access to.  It is exactly what I said.  See below.

29 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I trust the FBI copy because forensic analysis was done to verify that nothing was added after the repair date.  All of that is pure Hunter. Use the FBI copy for investigation and I say full speed ahead.  

Any excerpt that appears online in any other source must be verified back to the FBI  vetted copy.  If it does not match, has deletions or additions then it has been altered.  The copy that Tucker sent through the email that got lost by FedEx was not vetted in the same way. It is not so hypothetical. Even the computer store guy is quoted as saying not everything the Republicans distributed appeared on the original laptop. 

For what it is worth:

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/mac-repair-shop-owner-reveals-multiple-attempts-to-insert-questionable-material-on-to-hunter-bidens-laptop/

Mac Repair Shop Owner Reveals ‘Multiple’ Attempts to Insert ‘Questionable Material’ as Coming from Hunter Biden’s Laptop

By Colby HallApr 12th, 2022, 7:27 am

A new twist has emerged in the Hunter Biden laptop saga as John Paul Mac Issac, the owner of the repair shop where Hunter Biden “forgot” his laptop, has admitted he knew of “multiple attempts” to insert “questionable material” as coming from the hard drive.

The Trump-supporting repair shop owner has become an unlikely key figure in this saga that has come with allegations of disinformation and media/big tech censorship during the 2020 general election and for well over a year later.

Mac Isaac revealed that he saw the hard drive as a national security concern, which “caused [him] to do a deep dive into the laptop once it became [his] property.” Mac Isaac added “During that time, I saw a lot of photos. I did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to be seen.”

“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year and a half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in not physically, but passing it off as misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop,” he continued. “And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive.”  

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Hi Paranoid Android.  Exactly that analysis was made by a private company on the Hunter laptop the FBI had access to.  It is exactly what I said.  See below.

Any excerpt that appears online in any other source must be verified back to the FBI  vetted copy.  If it does not match, has deletions or additions then it has been altered.  The copy that Tucker sent through the email that got lost by FedEx was not vetted in the same way. It is not so hypothetical. Even the computer store guy is quoted as saying not everything the Republicans distributed appeared on the original laptop. 

For what it is worth:

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/mac-repair-shop-owner-reveals-multiple-attempts-to-insert-questionable-material-on-to-hunter-bidens-laptop/

Mac Repair Shop Owner Reveals ‘Multiple’ Attempts to Insert ‘Questionable Material’ as Coming from Hunter Biden’s Laptop

By Colby HallApr 12th, 2022, 7:27 am

A new twist has emerged in the Hunter Biden laptop saga as John Paul Mac Issac, the owner of the repair shop where Hunter Biden “forgot” his laptop, has admitted he knew of “multiple attempts” to insert “questionable material” as coming from the hard drive.

The Trump-supporting repair shop owner has become an unlikely key figure in this saga that has come with allegations of disinformation and media/big tech censorship during the 2020 general election and for well over a year later.

Mac Isaac revealed that he saw the hard drive as a national security concern, which “caused [him] to do a deep dive into the laptop once it became [his] property.” Mac Isaac added “During that time, I saw a lot of photos. I did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to be seen.”

“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year and a half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in not physically, but passing it off as misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop,” he continued. “And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive.”  

Sounds like comp tech is trying to cover his own butt, imagine his fear and horror if he thinks someone put extra stuff on the hdd and he might get the blame,

But isnt blind how did he "see" pictures on the comp?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Link from 2022 - 79% of Americans believe the election outcome would have been different with more accurate reporting

So, what is the whole story? 

8 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Becuse …. Something something … Trump something something my side looks bad …

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Becuse …. Something something … Trump something something my side looks bad …

The explanation was given to PA and it wasn't as partisan as you purport.

According to PA he thinkS anything access to systems via the laptop is included in the contents.

Potentially the repairman could've signed in to Hunter’s bank accounts and arranged payment for the recovery and that would be legal in the view of PA.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/22/2022 at 1:50 AM, the13bats said:

Also i dont think anyone was blind to hunter being an entitled junkie albatross around his dads neck.

So, no matter what a witness says or what the data shows (emails, texts, phone calls) you'll refuse to accept that this is anything other than an attack on Joe based on nothing but Hunter's crimes?  That about right, is it?  Joe is as corrupt as they come and he's going to be fully outed.  That's as far as it will go, because his DOJ will cover his ass but the country is going to know the truth.  That part of our population that just doesn't give a damn about the corruption, disgust me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The explanation was given to PA and it wasn't as partisan as you purport.

According to PA he thinkS anything access to systems via the laptop is included in the contents.

Potentially the repairman could've signed in to Hunter’s bank accounts and arranged payment for the recovery and that would be legal in the view of PA.

Yes, and perhaps the laptop repairman is the Lindeberg Baby and shot JFK. 

• Haha 1