Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real

MGB

51 minutes ago, and-then said:

So, no matter what a witness says or what the data shows (emails, texts, phone calls) you'll refuse to accept that this is anything other than an attack on Joe based on nothing but Hunter's crimes?  That about right, is it?  Joe is as corrupt as they come and he's going to be fully outed.  That's as far as it will go, because his DOJ will cover his ass but the country is going to know the truth.  That part of our population that just doesn't give a damn about the corruption, disgust me.

I never said that at all, you are making up stuff now. No matter what joe may or may not have done his son is still an entitled junkie unless of course he kicked those habits.

So allow me to soothe your furor a little if i can, i will accept any incriminating evidence implicating joe biden regardless of where its found if of course it has a legit provenance and chain unlike you dismissing, making excuses blaming others and ignoring the evidence which suggests your BOM is guilty of countless crimes, im guessing BOM will be convicted long before sleepy joey is.

So when you guys take control and start investigating joe biden please do start threads on here about each investigation as has been done with your BOM.

There do you feel more at peace.

46 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, and perhaps the laptop repairman is the Lindeberg Baby and shot JFK. 

Flippancy serves no benefit in dismissing the simple fact is that email accounts normally have passwords and the contents aren't stored locally.

Have the IT forensics experts confirmed the contents of a HDD showed that the desktop was a mess as described by Mac Isaac.

14 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Flippancy serves no benefit in dismissing the simple fact is that email accounts normally have passwords and the contents aren't stored locally.

Have the IT forensics experts confirmed the contents of a HDD showed that the desktop was a mess as described by Mac Isaac.

Once you get past the password protection on the log in, most systems preserve passwords you know that. So the laptop fella getting into emails is 7nderstandable. Hunter probably use “12345” as his laptop password. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Once you get past the password protection on the log in, most systems preserve passwords you know that. So the laptop fella getting into emails is 7nderstandable. Hunter probably use “12345” as his laptop password. 

That doesn't change the fact the emails aren't normally stored locally.

What we are expected to believe is that 120,000 emails copiec to a virtual desktop is normal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

What we are expected to believe is that 120,000 emails copiec to a virtual desktop is normal.

No, but once connected to wifi…. BAM you have access to emails because everyone lazy and doesn’t log out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

No, but once connected to wifi…. BAM you have access to emails because everyone lazy and doesn’t log out.

I'm not arguing that.  It still doesn't change the fact that what can potentially be accessed through a client is not stored locally.

There would be no difference accessing his bank accounts.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I know the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign got hit when Most of HRC's Sec_of_State emails showed up on Representative (Pervert) Wiener's laptop.

Fact is overly (self) important people do backup their emails locally. Lots of politicians, including the Clintons, and likely the Bidens, do this.

https://www.techhit.com/messagesave/help/saving-outlook-email-messages.html

It's so easy, even a Biden could do it themself.

Edited by DieChecker

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I know the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign got hit when Most of HRC's Sec_of_State emails showed up on Representative (Pervert) Wiener's laptop.

Fact is overly (self) important people do backup their emails locally. Lots of politicians, including the Clintons, and likely the Bidens, do this.

https://www.techhit.com/me>ssagesave/help/saving-outlook-email-messages.html

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

https://www.techhit.com/messagesave/help/saving-outlook-email-messages.html

Does that include the "acid washing"?

CuXx68bWYAA3uzn.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Does that include the "acid washing"?

CuXx68bWYAA3uzn.jpg

Equally dumb...

psebi.jpg.0a56b3fdf71ef78cdfe78e3000817e34.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 2:22 AM, the13bats said:

ignoring the evidence which suggests your BOM is guilty of countless crimes,

THIS^ has been the pattern of those who have pursued the guy for 6 years.  So far... ALL of these "crimes" have been long on media coverage and ZERO on legal proof.  Pursue him for the rest of his life AND yours, if that's what you want to do.  All I say is the law is either the same for ALL OF US... or NONE of us.  I don't care about his reprobate, degenerate son.  IF the indications are proven accurate that he was part of a pay for play, using our government to grift millions for his family then the country has a right to know this.

Biden, IMO, is no more than a meat-puppet that dances to the tune called by a group we will never be able to identify.  He will never be held accountable to justice but he SHOULD at least be impeached and have evidence presented in the Senate for the country to see and judge.  If we don't return this nation to a place where the law is the same for all, we are going down.  ALL OF US.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, and-then said:

THIS^ has been the pattern of those who have pursued the guy for 6 years.  So far... ALL of these "crimes" have been long on media coverage and ZERO on legal proof.  Pursue him for the rest of his life AND yours, if that's what you want to do.  All I say is the law is either the same for ALL OF US... or NONE of us.  I don't care about his reprobate, degenerate son.  IF the indications are proven accurate that he was part of a pay for play, using our government to grift millions for his family then the country has a right to know this.

Biden, IMO, is no more than a meat-puppet that dances to the tune called by a group we will never be able to identify.  He will never be held accountable to justice but he SHOULD at least be impeached and have evidence presented in the Senate for the country to see and judge.  If we don't return this nation to a place where the law is the same for all, we are going down.  ALL OF US.

Zero on legal proof? <looks over at all the trials involving Trump in court including those he lost>  or are you talking about Biden?

• Like 2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-tax-gun-charges/

(FBI) Agents determined months ago they had assembled a viable criminal case against the younger Biden. But it is ultimately up to prosecutors at the Justice Department, not agents, to decide whether to file charges in cases where prosecutors believe the evidence is strong enough to lead to a likely conviction at trial.

So, basically Daddy's employee is going to determine if charges will be filed. I imagine this going two ways. One, there are no charges, due to political influence. Two, there are charges, to head off the claim of political influence. If the second, doubtless the punishment will be very light.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-tax-gun-charges/

So, basically Daddy's employee is going to determine if charges will be filed. I imagine this going two ways. One, there are no charges, due to political influence. Two, there are charges, to head off the claim of political influence. If the second, doubtless the punishment will be very light.

I see a third (most likely) way.  Republicans start a committee to investigate like they said they would, committee goes on for two more years, hype about it comes out around election time, and the regardless who wins, it gets forgotten again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Zero on legal proof? <looks over at all the trials involving Trump in court including those he lost>  or are you talking about Biden?

Link?  Or are you using small, inconsequential prosecutorial technicalities?  That's cool, if you are, BUT the accusations against the man are outrageous and none of those are proven.  Had any of them been sufficient to take him down, it would have happened LONG ago.  He has announced that he's running, so IMMEDIATELY, yet another special hit man is appointed.  The idea is, just as with Mueller, have a constant stream of leaks that are actually nothing more than slanders in the media THEN try to convince voters that he is disqualified from running.  Tell me... have you EVER thought to question why these people are so afraid of him being in that job?  If you want to make a casual, common accusation about his "threat to democracy" or tyranny or racism... BACK IT UP with a link, or don't waste your effort.  The man had several chances to attack Iran, put troops in the streets in the summer of 2020 - and he'd have been JUSTIFIED to do so, but not once did he go heavy-handed or even attack a member of the press like Obama did to a CBS and a Fox News reporter.

In short, the claims that he's some kind of danger are bullsquat and half or more of the country understands this.  IF he wins, and the Left go full ANTIFA/BLM again, will you support that?  Would you think they were justified?

1 minute ago, and-then said:

Link?  Or are you using small, inconsequential prosecutorial technicalities?  That's cool, if you are, BUT the accusations against the man are outrageous and none of those are proven.  Had any of them been sufficient to take him down, it would have happened LONG ago.  He has announced that he's running, so IMMEDIATELY, yet another special hit man is appointed.  The idea is, just as with Mueller, have a constant stream of leaks that are actually nothing more than slanders in the media THEN try to convince voters that he is disqualified from running.  Tell me... have you EVER thought to question why these people are so afraid of him being in that job?  If you want to make a casual, common accusation about his "threat to democracy" or tyranny or racism... BACK IT UP with a link, or don't waste your effort.  The man had several chances to attack Iran, put troops in the streets in the summer of 2020 - and he'd have been JUSTIFIED to do so, but not once did he go heavy-handed or even attack a member of the press like Obama did to a CBS and a Fox News reporter.

In short, the claims that he's some kind of danger are bullsquat and half or more of the country understands this.  IF he wins, and the Left go full ANTIFA/BLM again, will you support that?  Would you think they were justified?

How about classified documents found at Mar A Lago after his lawyer sent a signed statement saying there wasn't one?  Around here that counts as legal evidence. Appeals court ends special master review of Trump Mar-a-Lago documents (msn.com)

Or maybe a sworn testimony of Jan. 6 rioters saying he did his crime because of Trump? 'Because President Trump said to': Over a dozen Capitol rioters say they were following Trump's guidance - ABC News (go.com)

Or maybe his company having two sets of books in it's tax fraud trial that the verdict is due out on any day? Trump Organization CFO testifies he kept two sets of books (nydailynews.com)

Or when his Trump University was shut down for fraudFederal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement (nbcnews.com)

Or when his Foundation was shut down for misuse of funds: Trump Admits Misusing Trump Foundation Funds to Settle Lawsuit | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

I can go on for days, but I think I already went past your "ZERO" on legal proof.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I see a third (most likely) way.  Republicans start a committee to investigate like they said they would, committee goes on for two more years, hype about it comes out around election time, and the regardless who wins, it gets forgotten again.

You may well be correct, especially if the RINO McCarthy sits in the Speaker's chair.  What you may be overlooking is the cumulative effect of Americans who give a damn about justice, watching the sleaze, over and over until they finally have had ENOUGH.  If I had the influence and resources I'd pull together a team of people a LOT more savvy than I am and organize a targeted mass campaign of peaceful civil disobedience.  Use Twitter or one of the other social media platforms to help organize it and try to get enough donations to make sure adequate legal counsel was available to fight in THAT sphere as well.  Until the DC crowd is faced with mass protests that actually disrupt their game, nothing is going to change.

It's time for secession or a form of a Parallel Polis to take root so that DC can be shoved to the curb and told to stay the hell out of the business of the several states.  What can they do?  Are they going to try to go CCP and crush peaceful protesters?  The main form of control DC has at this point is the leverage that comes from their funding back to the states.  Once our economy basically collapses in the coming months, that leverage won't be as powerful.  For the first time in well over 80 years we're about to see a time when Americans are going to be going hungry at a large scale.  Food assistance will explode into use but with the economy hopelessly crushed (intentionally) there will be actual shortages that cause there not to be enough food.  Remember the Arab Spring?  That all started when Egyptians and Tunisians couldn't feed their children.

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

How about classified documents found at Mar A Lago after his lawyer sent a signed statement saying there wasn't one?  Around here that counts as legal evidence. Appeals court ends special master review of Trump Mar-a-Lago documents (msn.com)

Or maybe a sworn testimony of Jan. 6 rioters saying he did his crime because of Trump? 'Because President Trump said to': Over a dozen Capitol rioters say they were following Trump's guidance - ABC News (go.com)

Or maybe his company having two sets of books in it's tax fraud trial that the verdict is due out on any day? Trump Organization CFO testifies he kept two sets of books (nydailynews.com)

Or when his Trump University was shut down for fraudFederal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement (nbcnews.com)

Or when his Foundation was shut down for misuse of funds: Trump Admits Misusing Trump Foundation Funds to Settle Lawsuit | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

I can go on for days, but I think I already went past your "ZERO" on legal proof.

Bulls hit  Corporate process crimes.  IF he was guilty of any level of crime matching what you people have been screaming about for 6 years, he'd NOT be in a position to run again.  It's the very fact that your party and media HAVE failed to prove anything other than process crimes -and even those are sketchy - that has made his support so solid.  Average Americans hate bullies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and-then said:

You may well be correct, especially if the RINO McCarthy sits in the Speaker's chair.  What you may be overlooking is the cumulative effect of Americans who give a damn about justice, watching the sleaze, over and over until they finally have had ENOUGH.  If I had the influence and resources I'd pull together a team of people a LOT more savvy than I am and organize a targeted mass campaign of peaceful civil disobedience.  Use Twitter or one of the other social media platforms to help organize it and try to get enough donations to make sure adequate legal counsel was available to fight in THAT sphere as well.  Until the DC crowd is faced with mass protests that actually disrupt their game, nothing is going to change.

It's time for secession or a form of a Parallel Polis to take root so that DC can be shoved to the curb and told to stay the hell out of the business of the several states.  What can they do?  Are they going to try to go CCP and crush peaceful protesters?  The main form of control DC has at this point is the leverage that comes from their funding back to the states.  Once our economy basically collapses in the coming months, that leverage won't be as powerful.  For the first time in well over 80 years we're about to see a time when Americans are going to be going hungry at a large scale.  Food assistance will explode into use but with the economy hopelessly crushed (intentionally) there will be actual shortages that cause there not to be enough food.  Remember the Arab Spring?  That all started when Egyptians and Tunisians couldn't feed their children.

Well, what you are saying is basically sedition, so they could just throw you all in jail with the Oath Keeper crowd.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, and-then said:

Bulls hit  Corporate process crimes.  IF he was guilty of any level of crime matching what you people have been screaming about for 6 years, he'd NOT be in a position to run again.  It's the very fact that your party and media HAVE failed to prove anything other than process crimes -and even those are sketchy - that has made his support so solid.  Average Americans hate bullies. 

True, the average American hates bullies.  That's why they voted him out.  He was basically Biff from Back to the Future.

Edit to add: He can still be president by the way  A rapist or murderer can be president.  There is nothing that says a felon can't be president.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Someone needs to prove that El Trumpo ordered there to be two sets of books. 
Someone needs to prove that he personally told the rioters to riot, otherwise he’s as guilty as Sam the dog in the Son of Sam murders. 
Otherwise both Trump and Hunter are in the sme boat - lost in the allegation sea.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Someone needs to prove that El Trumpo ordered there to be two sets of books. 
Someone needs to prove that he personally told the rioters to riot, otherwise he’s as guilty as Sam the dog in the Son of Sam murders. 
Otherwise both Trump and Hunter are in the sme boat - lost in the allegation sea.

Ah but that wasn't the issue.  The issue was whether or not there was evidence that existed to crimes.  What I listed was indeed evidence.  But in some cases it was proof too. For instance in his Foundation misuse of funds case.  He directly signed the checks to purchase stuff for himself with charity money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and-then said:

What you may be overlooking is the cumulative effect of Americans who give a damn about justice, watching the sleaze, over and over until they finally have had ENOUGH. 

EXACTLY SO! That is why there was no red wave.  People are sick of the self-serving incompetent con man that is Donald J Trump.  We are not too fond of his crime family threatening the republic when they don't get their way either.

1 hour ago, and-then said:

For the first time in well over 80 years we're about to see a time when Americans are going to be going hungry at a large scale.  Food assistance will explode into use but with the economy hopelessly crushed (intentionally) there will be actual shortages that cause there not to be enough food. 

You and your fellows caused that.  MAGA leader claims he never heard of a supply chain meanwhile drawing sharpie lines on hurricane maps and claiming climate change is a Chinese plot. The West has been in drought conditions for 20 years, the Colorado and its reservoirs being depleted until they are close to empty. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. Meanwhile  your leader was rubbing magic balls with the Arabs and laughing at alternative energy while OPEC+ was planning the rise in global oil prices.   He will squeal and say it wasn't him, he was a victim.  We might not  survive another 4 years of an incompetent victim calling the shots.  But that is up to the electorate.

We have made an impoverished starvation level poor class so we could still buy cheap hamburgers, chicken, and tomatoes.  Both parties had a hand in that. MAGA has vilified the people who harvest most of our crops and process our meats, but found no solutions.

MAGA Republicans will complain about all of this, have no solutions and vote against any possible actions because they are OK with seeing average Americans suffer if they can lie their way back into power. While people are starving Gym Jordan and Matt Gaetz will sit back with popcorn watching Hunter Biden sex escapades. MAGA is desperate to pin something on Biden because they can't accept that everybody is not as sleezy as Trump and still want to think of themselves as a good God fearing patriotic people.

MAGA doesn't want to help any of this.  MAGA revels in other people's suffering.  

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Except your "facts in evidence" are disputed based on his authority to DECLASSIFY as and when he chooses.  You folks never accepted the guy as president.  That's okay, but that doesn't mean he's any less a president or lacking in the powers of the Executive.  IOW...he and his lawyer spoke as they believed, according to law.  SCOTUS would have to rule on that one.  Pro Tip:  Just because you see or hear it in your media, does NOT guarantee its validity.

15 minutes ago, and-then said:

Except your "facts in evidence" are disputed based on his authority to DECLASSIFY as and when he chooses.  You folks never accepted the guy as president.  That's okay, but that doesn't mean he's any less a president or lacking in the powers of the Executive.  IOW...he and his lawyer spoke as they believed, according to law.  SCOTUS would have to rule on that one.  Pro Tip:  Just because you see or hear it in your media, does NOT guarantee its validity.

Remember you are talking with a guy that was in the military and I can state as a fact that there is a process to declassify information and Trump did not do it.  Even Presidents can't psychically declassify things.

Also how can he declassify something he said wasn't there?  

We don't even have to speculate on this because it is literally in court right now as evidence.

• Like 3