Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump warns party rival Ron DeSantis not to run for president in 2022

Grim Reaper 6

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Trumps melt downs and tantrums are played out, his bully threats hit deaf ears i sure do hope desantis runs and beats trump let trump melt no one cares anymore about the man childs hissy fits.

Hey I am with you, I hope DeSantis runs and wins because he is the best man for the job.:tu:

7 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I expect DeSantis will seek the Nomination, I mean what does he have to lose?

But, one thing is for certain if DeSantis runs Trump will go into melt down mode, and if Trump loses there is no telling or imagining what he will do!:yes:

I'd like to see him announce a run too. He knows Trump is losing popularity here and there, and meltdown mode would be a certainty. Trump cited "loyalty" as in he endorsed DeSantis in his run for Governor, but it Isn't up to Trump to decide who the next nominee should be, but it is obvious, he doesn't care. His "all about me" is showing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MGB said:

I'd like to see him announce a run too. He knows Trump is losing popularity here and there, and meltdown mode would be a certainty. Trump cited "loyalty" as in he endorsed DeSantis in his run for Governor, but it Isn't up to Trump to decide who the next nominee should be, but it is obvious, he doesn't care. His "all about me" is showing.

"Can you believe there are people who think anyone else can lead this country other than me, and everyone else shouldn't just fall in line?! Sad!" 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

"Can you believe there are people who think anyone else can lead this country other than me, and everyone else shouldn't just fall in line?! Sad!" 

Exactly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MGB said:

I certainly agree with you, I hope he does run but with almost a year until the election it’s anyones guess.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MGB said:

Probably them big olds

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic. 

More silicone than plastic though.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic. 

More silicone than plastic though.

Oh man your killing me, it’s actually pretty Dam disgusting and Sad but hey were talking about Donald Trump and his obviously twisted sexual proclivities!:w00t::devil:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Haha 2