Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading request

MajorasMask

Hello psychics and aspiring psychics alike. I was wondering if I could possibly get a general life reading? I know usually they're structured or at least divided into categories like career, love life, and family? Not sure exactly how it works,  but I would appreciate a general reading about my life and perhaps where you see it headed in the next year? 

I'm admittedly a little skeptical,  but I am also open to possibilities.  I believe anything is possible. 

Please and thank you.

I did Tarot for you:

Career:  You had terrible bosses in the past (KSwR).  Your present is not very good, unemployed?  (QSwR).  Things will pick up, you are on your way (Chariot R)

Love Live: You were out of your depth in the past. Mental illness involved? (MagicianR).  Presently there is jealousy and dispute (8WR).  More trouble ahead (5PR)

Family: Past was one of temporary advantage (10SwR).  Present is simmering and unquiet (10CR).  Future indicates issues of abandonment and the need for introspection (High priestessR)  The 2 tens indicate that you know what to expect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I did Tarot for you:

Career:  You had terrible bosses in the past (KSwR).  Your present is not very good, unemployed?  (QSwR).  Things will pick up, you are on your way (Chariot R)

Love Live: You were out of your depth in the past. Mental illness involved? (MagicianR).  Presently there is jealousy and dispute (8WR).  More trouble ahead (5PR)

Family: Past was one of temporary advantage (10SwR).  Present is simmering and unquiet (10CR).  Future indicates issues of abandonment and the need for introspection (High priestessR)  The 2 tens indicate that you know what to expect.

Thank you for your response.  I appreciate your attempt sincerely. 

Ok I will give you a go and I am using my art Angels oracle cards angels and I'm typing with a mic I will do my best for you

I work with past present and future and as an extra being a Christmas and my goodness of my heart I will do next one for you and I don't charge

Your past card

Claire sentence

Archangel volume Raguel

Notice your recovery on physical and emotional feelings as a simplified design guidance have you been guided by spirit in the past to help you with things to help you you like helping you with trust issues to move fall for the present the future helping you to move forward for the present and future

Know your present card

Gifts from God

Art Angel and dolphin

Angels bring you gifts from your centre creator open your arms to the sea is 10 it is telling you a bit of look who's coming over the lights look more money look life's look is more important than money

Your future card

Patience

Archangel jophiel

Your dreams are blaming rapidly than you realise still the need nurturing and piercings they need nursery and patience

Your dreams is coming through but it takes time don't go in guns blazing I'm pushing it pushing it takes time but good things as it's telling me that his cards

.................. And there's an extra card for you

You this card will make you think about your life

Overcoming difficulties

Archangel German mile Jeremiah

The first is Nobody and you and you are still up surrounding you are surmounting any food challenges you can do it you can definitely do it

I will explain when I type with a mic because of dyslexia as people to understand but sometimes and Mike goes around here

I hope this card reading was ok for you I hope I did my best for you if I did not I will apologise

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2022 at 10:14 AM, pellinore said:

I'll have a go. What are you most concerned about?

To be honest... I suppose it's fulfillment in career and love? I can go on about how fortunate I am, but sometimes money isn't everything as it turns out.

On 11/26/2022 at 3:23 PM, dream jo said:

Ok I will give you a go and I am using my art Angels oracle cards angels and I'm typing with a mic I will do my best for you

I work with past present and future and as an extra being a Christmas and my goodness of my heart I will do next one for you and I don't charge

Your past card

Claire sentence

Archangel volume Raguel

Notice your recovery on physical and emotional feelings as a simplified design guidance have you been guided by spirit in the past to help you with things to help you you like helping you with trust issues to move fall for the present the future helping you to move forward for the present and future

Know your present card

Gifts from God

Art Angel and dolphin

Angels bring you gifts from your centre creator open your arms to the sea is 10 it is telling you a bit of look who's coming over the lights look more money look life's look is more important than money

Your future card

Patience

Archangel jophiel

Your dreams are blaming rapidly than you realise still the need nurturing and piercings they need nursery and patience

Your dreams is coming through but it takes time don't go in guns blazing I'm pushing it pushing it takes time but good things as it's telling me that his cards

.................. And there's an extra card for you

You this card will make you think about your life

Overcoming difficulties

Archangel German mile Jeremiah

The first is Nobody and you and you are still up surrounding you are surmounting any food challenges you can do it you can definitely do it

I will explain when I type with a mic because of dyslexia as people to understand but sometimes and Mike goes around here

I hope this card reading was ok for you I hope I did my best for you if I did not I will apologise

Interesting.  Oddly enough (and I mean no disrespect), this resonates.  I've also been plagued by dreams about my past. I'm better, I'm good...but then it all just comes flooding in at night and it's like a reminder of the past. I'm so complicated it's frustrating.  Thank you. I had a dream this woman put her hand on my forehead. She said I will go through a graveyard to get to the the place I want to be. I shudder to think what she meant.  Probably just my subconscious as these things go. Thanks again.