Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Christian petition against Donald Trump's 2024 bid has amassed thousands of signatures

Grim Reaper 6

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If we end up going back to establishment RINO’s I’m done with the GOP. I can’t see that happening though.

You guys do get that the new “radical” GOP isn’t anywhere near as dangerous as those who support never ending constant war right? What’s so horrible about wanting to fix things here at home economically? 

It’s very hilarious that you would even mention Rhino’s in a thread based upon Donald Trumps loss of religious support, but I’ll bite.

Who is the biggest Rhino in the Republican Party that mostly has ever existed since the Party was founded???

Well I will answer that question: Donald Trump was first a Democrat, then a Libertarian, next he was a member of the Reform Party and finally the Republican Party.

It pretty obvious that you are the one who doesn’t get it because currently the Republican Party 63 - 30 doesn’t support Donald Trump. Now  in my opinion there may be Approximately 10% of Republican Legislators that could be viewed as Radical Members of the GOP. Donald Trump is their Leader, however as far as being Dangerous that’s a belief many legislators and Americans believe. That is based upon the Right Wing pundits that support Donald Trump to name a few,  KKK, ALT-Right, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, in addition to many NeoNazi organizations that are part of  Extremist Organizations that make up the Extremist Right Wing of the Republican Party.

There is certainly nothing wrong with wanting to fix economic issues that are effecting the United States in fact it admirable. However, Donald Trump is certainly not the only member of the Republican Party who can do that. The problem America faces re-electing Donald Trump and the reason he will not be Nominated is the baggage that follows him wherever he goes. The Majority of Americans and the Majority of the Republican Party no longer want to deal with the extremist elements that consist of Republican Legislators and  Republican Party members who are indoctrinated by Trumps Republican Leadership.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

If it's all common knowledge, you shouldn't have any problem supplying a link.

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco's Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

Harris on vaccine: 'I would not trust Donald Trump'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/harrris-vaccine-i-would-not-trust-donald-trump-n1239422

Let me know if you need any help learning how to look things up on the internet. I know it's difficult for some people to grasp.

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Links to which part? All of what I said was very common knowledge.

This notion that President Trump was somehow protecting anyone, other than himself, is utter nonsense. He started his campaign by spreading a general fear of immigrants. He used fear of outsiders as a weapon, every chance he got, until the ultimate outsider, a deadly enemy came to our shores. Then suddenly he was too “afraid” to tell U.S., in order to protect U.S. from our fear? 

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe for a moment, what you’re arguing.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco's Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

Harris on vaccine: 'I would not trust Donald Trump'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/harrris-vaccine-i-would-not-trust-donald-trump-n1239422

Let me know if you need any help learning how to look things up on the internet. I know it's difficult for some people to grasp.

Actually you could tell me what these links are supposed to prove. Did you even read the links you provided? Pelosi trying to get people back in Chinatown, or the guy who says covid is racist? Harris saying you can't trust Trump? You sure can pick em. Lol

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Michelle said:

By my calculations

Beyond worthless.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

He would be as likely as Pence to convince congress and the senate to make laws to keep women at home and barefoot.   But that is my fear spouting, not my rational thinking.  I actually think Pence would be better than DeSantis in spite of his religion and insistence that we use it as a guide to governance.   DeSantis seems somewhat unstable to me.

I personally think that they would make perfect running mates, with Pence for President and Governor DeSantis as Vice President. They both have political clout separately, but I thing they would be almost unstoppable together. Governor DeSantis is young and giving him a term as Vice President would give him some valuable experience for a future run for President.

I have done research on both men going back to when they were 20 years old and I can support either for President, yet I think it’s too their advantage to run together!

JIMHO

• Like 1

13 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Well if the establishment hadn’t screwed this country up so badly maybe it wouldn’t look like that. The only war being fought here is one of disinformation, in hopes that the establishment can hold power. Romney? Like really?

Yes your actually correct the only problem is the establishment that created the problems today started in 2016.

20 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Actually you could tell me what these links are supposed to prove. Did you even read the links you provided? Pelosi trying to get people back in Chinatown, or the guy who says covid is racist? Harris saying you can't trust Trump? You sure can pick em. Lol

Correction, Pelosi trying to get people into Chinatown at the beginning of Covid, when they were going to shut down everything shortly after.

That's exactly what I said. Democrats all over the news saying they weren't going to get Trump's vaccine. But, they were calling Republicans anti-vaccers.

Both things I said were correct.

Edited by Michelle

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Beyond worthless.

Don't shoot the messenger. I've even been using lefty sources here.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes your actually correct the only problem is the establishment that created the problems today started in 2016.

Actually, the problems started with Nixon. He paved the way for corporate welfare, and unlimited lobbying. The rest is a study in corruption amongst Republicans. 

Trump is just a symptom. Like a zit finally showing itself to be popped. The rot goes much deeper than the surface.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Michelle said:

'I would not trust Donald Trump'

No rational person would.

• Like 4

Im really not too surprized "christians" are dumping dumpty afterall he really did dupe the hell out of them played them as horses asses made them look ridculous.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Links to which part? All of what I said was very common knowledge.

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Links ???  Most people have heard some of the Woodward tapes.

The Commander in Chief’s job is to be just that, not to tell a gigantic lie to the troops or people.

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Michelle 

That happened all over the world where businesses went under and people were put under financial stress and not something that just happened in your little corner of the world.

Whether you think the pandemic was real or not is your personal choice the reality was it affected the health and lives of everyone in a real and dangerous way and was an unknown that needed rapid response.

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Problem was it was the wrong political decision. Helped nothing. Only destroyed. Covid had its way everyone it could effect. 

Hello everyone and thanks for your participation in this thread. I sincerely mean no disrespect to anyone, but somehow this thread has been somewhat derailed which was caused by some bring the Pandemic into this discussion. The threads topic is as follows, please support me by trying to stay with the topic from this point forward:

A Christian petition against Donald Trump's 2024 bid has amassed thousands of signatures

Thank you very much!:tu:

• Like 3

Just now, the13bats said:

Im really not too surprized "christians" are dumping dumpty afterall he really did dupe the hell out of them played them as horses asses made them look ridculous.

Worse, thousands upon thousands of Christians died as a result of Trump’s bad forecast about the Coronavirus. He may well be the False Prophet, incarnate, or he is a part of the preparation. He demands worship like a golden calf.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I can they are a direct attempt to derail this thread from its intended topic, the OP of this thread had nothing to do with the Pandemic or Covid 19.

Below is the topic of this thread!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Worse, thousands upon thousands of Christians died as a result of Trump’s bad forecast about the Coronavirus. He may well be the False Prophet, incarnate, or he is a part of the preparation. He demands worship like a golden calf.

Did you see my request to stay on the threads topic?

Thanks very much in advance.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Don't shoot the messenger. I've even been using lefty sources here.

Trump isnt a christian he tricked real ones and they arent happy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Hello everyone and thanks for your participation in this thread. I sincerely mean no disrespect to anyone, but somehow this thread has been somewhat derailed which was caused by some bring the Pandemic into this discussion. The threads topic is as follows, please support me by trying to stay with the topic from this point forward:

Thank you very much!:tu:

Hi Grim

Noted and my apologies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, the13bats said:

I'm not a Christian and I don't care one way or the other.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I can they are a direct attempt to derail this thread from its intended topic, the OP of this thread had nothing to do with the Pandemic or Covid 19.

Below is the topic of this thread!

My apologies for my part of the derailment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Grim

Noted and my apologies

Thank you very much Jay!:tu:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

My apologies for my part of the derailment. 

Thanks very much Hanken!:tu:

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Well only 10% of the people in prison are atheists so Trump will fit in nicely with the rest of the Christian criminals.:lol:

Maybe not 

Even Westboro hates him. And nobody likes them. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yes he certainly did confuse Christian Americans on his first day as The President of the United States, when it was announced the Steve Bannon, formally the Editor of Breitbart Media was going to be a member of President Trumps inner circle!:yes:

DA9324EE-3156-4A7E-BE78-35211D5D89A3.thumb.png.b4601278dc98a67a3c13362a4e46d741.png

A77C0FE5-3201-47B5-BEE5-9EA5B186F4D9.jpeg.d251baca116be4cecae3e7df3071b499.jpeg

E6006939-C696-4147-891F-34B2F40E7662.jpeg.c8c6f4459566eaf0071656401fb452e5.jpeg

• Haha 4