Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Christian petition against Donald Trump's 2024 bid has amassed thousands of signatures

Grim Reaper 6

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Beyond worthless.

Are you saying that her calculations …. Don’t add up?

BEB2CA32-73D6-402A-92D4-0D383C9655C7.png.aa96fcd771a40f6b6a254610e9efc2d7.png

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What exactly do you find ridiculous ?

9D18AF87-372F-4788-910B-496C36AE49DD.jpeg

84F7C838-28A4-4FF7-A492-7A8CA500093B.jpeg

Well it’s now two fold. One that Trump qualifies as the anti Christ. Second that you are responding with memes

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes your actually correct the only problem is the establishment that created the problems today started in 2016.

Liberals throwing tantrums every time the media/democrat party pulled you feelz string was the problem then and now. 

You must be young. Cause if you think things were sh*ts and giggles before that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. 

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Actually you could tell me what these links are supposed to prove. Did you even read the links you provided? Pelosi trying to get people back in Chinatown, or the guy who says covid is racist? Harris saying you can't trust Trump? You sure can pick em. Lol

Wow. Ya gotta keep up with the conversation instead of pulling things out of context. Had you been following the conversation you’d see how relevant that all was. 

23 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Nathan Empsall, a reverend and the executive director of Faithful America told Newsweek on Monday that Trump had "weaponized religion" in his last two campaigns for president in 2016 and 2020. 

Screenshot of Nathan's Twitter profile 

1669195813180.thumb.jpg.af8d61d13df8137e95ac988072e629c5.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Liberals throwing tantrums every time the media/democrat party pulled you feelz string was the problem then and now. 

You must be young. Cause if you think things were sh*ts and giggles before that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. 

I give you an idea how young I am, I joined the US Army in 1978 and retired in 2003.:lol: The first Presidential election I could vote came in 1980, and I voted Ronald Reagan who became the 40th President of the United States.

President Ronald Reagan, who was the Inventor of the Slogan Make America Great  Again! :yes: Guess what Preacher unlike your Leader, Mr. Trump who stole that slogan  :td: President Reagan actually did Make America Great Again!

775050F8-5591-4EBC-AECB-649ADF77BB24.thumb.jpeg.60043a9d92c64aa71411a03750266d4e.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Dam that frightening, hell if I walked into a place like it accidentally I would turn around and get the hell as quickly as possible!:)

43 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Dude, your comments are at best very creepy, please don’t associate me in anyway the strings that are attached to objects you have inserted in your body! Your right I know next nothing about your freaky stringed objects, and please don’t bring it up again!:w00t:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

53 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Well it’s now two fold. One that Trump qualifies as the anti Christ. Second that you are responding with memes

Now as far as Trump not being a Christian I will exceed to the Pope’s knowledge on that subject and the Pope made his thoughts very clear Globally that Trump was not a Christian!:yes:

5178144E-BB69-482D-8F02-4307FA07771A.jpeg

From the article: Nathan Empsall, a reverend and the executive director of Faithful America told Newsweek on Monday that Trump had "weaponized religion" in his last two campaigns for president in 2016 and 2020. 

He is attacking Jews saying they need to get their act together and were "disloyal" if they didn't vote for him. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

29533212-0DE1-4522-8321-AC7F8967DDDB.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MGB said:

From the article: Nathan Empsall, a reverend and the executive director of Faithful America told Newsweek on Monday that Trump had "weaponized religion" in his last two campaigns for president in 2016 and 2020. 

He is attacking Jews saying they need to get their act together and were "disloyal" if they didn't vote for him. 

Donald Trump has been delusional since he child, to this day he still believes that the entire Universe Revolves around him!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It’s very hilarious that you would even mention Rhino’s in a thread based upon Donald Trumps loss of religious support, but I’ll bite.

Who is the biggest Rhino in the Republican Party that mostly has ever existed since the Party was founded???

Well I will answer that question: Donald Trump was first a Democrat, then a Libertarian, next he was a member of the Reform Party and finally the Republican Party.

Of course he was a democrat. He’s a real estate giant in NYC. Libertarian and reform party kinda go hand in hand, but not a bad thing at all. Finally, especially if you are going to run for office, you realize if you are going to win you have to join the two party system. I’m sure he didn’t go back to being a democrat for the same reason so many are jumping ship. The party has left the moderates behind. Now I didn’t like everything he did. I don’t consider everything he did conservative. But he came closer then anyone I’ve seen since Regans first term. On top of that he did his absolute best to do what he said he’d do. Something very lacking in establishment candidates on either side. 

It pretty obvious that you are the one who doesn’t get it because currently the Republican Party 63 - 30 doesn’t support Donald Trump. Now  in my opinion there may be Approximately 10% of Republican Legislators that could be viewed as Radical Members of the GOP. Donald Trump is their Leader, however as far as being Dangerous that’s a belief many legislators and Americans believe. That is based upon the Right Wing pundits that support Donald Trump to name a few,  KKK, ALT-Right, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, in addition to many NeoNazi organizations that are part of  Extremist Organizations that make up the Extremist Right Wing of the Republican Party.

Elected members of the GOP do not decide for the people what the Republican Party is or what it should do. And we are finally firing many who abused this idea. I’d say it’s way more than 10%, but yeah there is still a lot of work to be done. 

As for the BS nazi talking points, your party, as we speak are funding and aiding literal Nazis in Ukraine. 

There is certainly nothing wrong with wanting to fix economic issues that are effecting the United States in fact it admirable. However, Donald Trump is certainly not the only member of the Republican Party who can do that. The problem America faces re-electing Donald Trump and the reason he will not be Nominated is the baggage that follows him wherever he goes. The Majority of Americans and the Majority of the Republican Party no longer want to deal with the extremist elements that consist of Republican Legislators and  Republican Party members who are indoctrinated by Trumps Republican Leadership.

Admirable? In case you haven’t taken a real good look around, it is absolutely essential for our survival. No way can we just indefinitely continue down the path we are on. 

And what do you mean indoctrinated by Trumps leadership? You mean like trying to renegotiate fair trade agreements? Securing the boarder? Bring jobs back, and keeping jobs here that are about to leave? 

Your opinion of him is not based on anything he has actually done. You opinion was force fed to you by a rabid msm/democrat party, who couldn’t stand the fact their plans to sell us out and continue war propaganda was disrupted for a short time. Took Biden all of 5 minutes to just back into war mongering, and destroying the economy. 

I give you an idea how young I am, I joined the US Army in 1978 and retired in 2003.:lol: The first Presidential election I could vote came in 1980, and I voted Ronald Reagan who became the 40th President of the United States.

President Ronald Reagan, who was the Inventor of the Slogan Make America Great  Again! :yes: Guess what Preacher unlike your Leader, Mr. Trump who stole that slogan  :td: President Reagan actually did Make America Great Again!

775050F8-5591-4EBC-AECB-649ADF77BB24.thumb.jpeg.60043a9d92c64aa71411a03750266d4e.jpeg

In his first term yes he did. Thing is he didn’t have to deal with a media that openly worked for the opposition party. Didn’t twist and spin everything he said and did. Didn’t play his speech’s then go on to commentate their opinions as if they had just listened to a completely different speech. 

So 9/11 and all that transpired after, like mass surveillance of the American people, wars that went on for decades with no clear objective, reaching ever and ever new hight’s of debt and out of control spending, the destruction of whole countries like Libya, without a declaration of war, the massive raising of the cost of health insurance calling it affordable care, watching the final nails being put in the coffin of American manufacturing, or now knowing much of the money we spent in Ukraine went into slush fund accounts through FTX to support establishment politicians, ect ect ect. None of that was a problem? We are done with such people. We are sick of selling our souls to China. We are sick knowing that we didn’t even try to help broker peace with Russia and Ukraine. We are done with the old GOP. 

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Of course he was a democrat. He’s a real estate giant in NYC. Libertarian and reform party kinda go hand in hand, but not a bad thing at all. Finally, especially if you are going to run for office, you realize if you are going to win you have to join the two party system. I’m sure he didn’t go back to being a democrat for the same reason so many are jumping ship. The party has left the moderates behind. Now I didn’t like everything he did. I don’t consider everything he did conservative. But he came closer then anyone I’ve seen since Regans first term. On top of that he did his absolute best to do what he said he’d do. Something very lacking in establishment candidates on either side

Political Parties mean nothing to Trump, Trump is for Trump not the American People!:no: No the Republican Party has not left the moderate’s behind, you blinded by Trump your indoctrination is complete. The reason I listed the parties he has supported is because it clearly proves he has no party loyalty, it’s all about what’s best for him personally nothing else. Only someone who has drank the kool-laid would even try to explain away his behavior. I would suggest you wake up and begin thinking for yourself take back the control of your life and stop looking to him for answers, because all you will find there is more indoctrination !  

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Elected members of the GOP do not decide for the people what the Republican Party is or what it should do. And we are finally firing many who abused this idea. I’d say it’s way more than 10%, but yeah there is still a lot of work to be done. As for the BS nazi talking points, your party, as we speak are funding and aiding literal Nazis in Ukraine. Admirable? In case you haven’t taken a real good look around, it is absolutely essential for our survival. No way can we just indefinitely continue down the path we are on. And what do you mean indoctrinated by Trumps leadership? You mean like trying to renegotiate fair trade agreements? Securing the boarder? Bring jobs back, and keeping jobs here that are about to leave?

Your opinion of him is not based on anything he has actually done. You opinion was force fed to you by a rabid msm/democrat party, who couldn’t stand the fact their plans to sell us out and continue war propaganda was disrupted for a short time. Took Biden all of 5 minutes to just back into war mongering, and destroying the economy. 

Who has been fired please list them by name, the only people who fall into this category are those Trump identifies for you. The GOP has run the party for years, and now Trump has been trying to take that power away and control it too. This is just more of Trumps indoctrination and it’s also why the GOP as whole wants him gone. By 2024 one of two things will happen Trump will be in the Grey Bar hotel or he will melt down and permanently lose it, but either way he will not receive the parties nomination.

You keep saying my party, which party is that?

You are as delusional as a possum with Rabies dude, my party is the Republican Party. If you were not so indoctrinated you would read what people write. Page after page I have stated that my vote will go to DeSantis or Pence, yet what would be best is if they ran together on the same ticket with Pence for President and DeSantis as the VP. THATS WHERE THE FUTURE OF THE PARTY IS!!

You have no idea why I have no use for Trump your comments above are scripted and based solely on your indoctrination. My opinion of Trump is based upon simple research something you have never done. The research I did started in 1968 and ended when he started running the BIRTHER CONSPIRACY.

WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

7C2C52B5-CAFB-4A13-9E3F-56CEC3CFC207.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Political Parties mean nothing to Trump, Trump is for Trump not the American People!:no: 

Good. Political parties mean nothing to me either. Keeping promises do. Doing your best to fulfill what you said you were going to do, and not just saying things you know you have no intentions of doing is important to me. He isn’t a talker, he is a doer. Not like Obama, who said if lobbyists want to lobby his administration, they are going to do it on live TV. I don’t know about you, but I never saw one of those episodes. Or like Biden, who said only he could prevent Russia from invading Ukraine, only turn around a do everything in his power to provoke it. 

If Trump was just about Trump he would have stayed the fun loving reality show billionaire that rap artist praised. That the whole country loved respected, and admired. He wouldn’t have stared down into the abyss knowing he be lied about, slandered, investigated, maybe even killed before this is over. Everything you guys point to on why he is so horrible, is either an outright lie (Russian agent) or a serious twisting of the truth(all Mexican are rapist). 

No the Republican Party has not left the moderate’s behind, you blinded by Trump your indoctrination is complete.

I didn’t say that. I said the democrat party has left moderates behind. Elected RINO’s are not moderate. They are extremists, who are sold out to the military industrial complex. Wolves in sheep clothing. 

The reason I listed the parties he has supported is because it clearly proves he has no party loyalty, it’s all about what’s best for him personally nothing else. Only someone who has drank the kool-laid would even try to explain away his behavior. I would suggest you wake up and begin thinking for yourself take back the control of your life and stop looking to him for answers, because all you will find there is more indoctrination !  

What behavior? Changing political parties? I myself took a very similar path as my political opinions evolved. I know this, the same things he was preaching on Oprah in the early 80’s is identical to the things he’s been preaching the last 6 years. The principals haven’t changed. It’s the parties who have changed. He joined the one he thought he could be the most effective in. The one he had the best chance to reform. 

Who has been fired please list them by name, the only people who fall into this category are those Trump identifies for you

Liz Cheney comes to mind. The democrats who were just replaced as well. The democrats who were replaced in 2020 riding Trumps coat tails. Sure we still have a good handful of the old guard who absolutely have to go, but hey it’s a process. Especially when several mass media outlets literally work for the democrat party. 

. The GOP has run the party for years, and now Trump has been trying to take that power away and control it too. This is just more of Trumps indoctrination and it’s also why the GOP as whole wants him gone. By 2024 one of two things will happen Trump will be in the Grey Bar hotel or he will melt down and permanently lose it, but either way he will not receive the parties nomination.

Trump hasn’t indoctrinated me in anyway. I’ve been on these boards for 18 years, go back and look. I’ve hated, down right loathed both parties the entire time. The Romney’s, McCain’s, Bush’s ect ect, I have hated long before I ever knew Trump was going to be a thing. Would never even consider voting for any of them. I consider each one traitor’s who belong in prison for crimes against humanity. The only reason I’m even starting to give it a chance is because of the new faces. That’s the case with many of us. Trump would have never been elected if Republicans in general were happy with the status quo. 

You keep saying my party, which party is that?

You are as delusional as a possum with Rabies dude, my party is the Republican Party. If you were not so indoctrinated you would read what people write. Page after page I have stated that my vote will go to DeSantis or Pence, yet what would be best is if they ran together on the same ticket with Pence for President and DeSantis as the VP. THATS WHERE THE FUTURE OF THE PARTY IS!!

Your party is the establishment. The two headed snake. The fact that you believe Pence has a future presidential spot, instead of being laughed off the stage in his first primary debate makes you the delusional one. His odds are so next to nothing I doubt we even get that far. I’d be shocked if he even shows his face at such an event. 

Maybe DeSantis, he obviously makes a great governor. But we haven’t heard anything from him on how he’d run a country. What would his foreign policy look like? How does he feel about the government suddenly needing trillions for a budget every time it comes up? I like him so far, but I’m certainly not ready to crown him on any level for an elected federal position. And if Pence was in front of his name, I’m altogether out. 

You have no idea why I have no use for Trump your comments above are scripted and based solely on your indoctrination. My opinion of Trump is based upon simple research something you have never done. The research I did started in 1968 and ended when he started running the BIRTHER CONSPIRACY.

WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Well the top forensic guy in the country at the time said the birth certificate was so bad it’s like they didn’t even really try. His own grandmother who has never left Kenya said she watched his mother give birth to him. Was there when it happened. 

So the establishment created a derogatory term “birthers” exactly as they did years before with the term “conspiracy theorists” an made it taboo to talk about. Like you are crazy for thinking the top forensic guy in the country was on to something. Or that maybe it’s possible his grandmother did watch his birth. Or even think it might be a little odd the top county clerk in Hawaii died in a plane crash when there was video of all the passengers alive and well floating in the ocean waiting to be rescued. 

Now maybe it is true, he was born in Hawaii, and all was as he said despite all direct and indirect evidence to the contrary. But to pretend someone is crazy for considering said evidence shows just what a brainwashed sheep most people are. 

Although there is some hope. I see “election denier’s” isn’t gaining a whole lot of ground with anyone who isn’t in the TDS category. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Keeping promises do.

The border was not secure, the wall was not built, jobs did not come back, fair trade agreements did not happen, the deficit went up. The whole country did not admire Trump before he went into politics any more they they admired Epstein.

• Like 5

When you think about politics, do you think about trust and love and integrity?  When a church begins to use the power and violence of a government to enforce its beliefs instead of following the instruction manual Jesus left, it is more than Trump that suffers.   Churches suffer, people are leaving them not because they have lost their faith but because their church has sold theirs.  "Christian" leaders hungry for power and influence are the reason Christianity is shrinking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

In his first term yes he did. Thing is he didn’t have to deal with a media that openly worked for the opposition party. Didn’t twist and spin everything he said and did. Didn’t play his speech’s then go on to commentate their opinions as if they had just listened to a completely different speech

I am sorry but Trump brought things upon himself, his comments and continuous tweets are what caused these problems. It’s a well know and proven fact that he is his own worse enemy. No American leader to date, has every gone of the rails like Trump has he is unique in that respect.

So 9/11 and all that transpired after, like mass surveillance of the American people, wars that went on for decades with no clear objective, reaching ever and ever new hight’s of debt and out of control spending, the destruction of whole countries like Libya, without a declaration of war, the massive raising of the cost of health insurance calling it affordable care, watching the final nails being put in the coffin of American manufacturing, or now knowing much of the money we spent in Ukraine went into slush fund account

It never ceases to amaze me that you choose to Parrot whatever your political affiliation decides to push on any given day. The reason I have said your indoctrinated is because everything you add to a conversation is directly from the script your political leaders use. You don’t present any original thoughts that are just your own even if they are onlyinconclusive and unproven. To be clear, I can go to Trumps website and read the active discussion going on today. Then return to this site to watch and listen in amazement how those exact taking points are introduced here. No speculation, no questioning of the content and no individual thoughts.

For instance in the paragraph above you allude to the fact everything is a direct result of Americans democratic leadership. It’s an interesting way to side step any Republican involvement however any thinking American will see through your smoke screen. The fact that your able to even comment in the manner you do is clear proof of your indoctrination and it’s also disingenuous. I can honestly say this, I think your a proud and patriotic American, however your so indoctrinated that you unable to think for yourself because you have a full blown case of Patty Hearst syndrome. I would suggest that you question everything you read and are told this is how recovery starts and if you do this everyday you will see the light no matter how dark the room is.

to , like for instance that the appropriated money ear marked for the Ukraine is going into Slush fund accounts. Well ok Preacherman unlike you I do have an un-indoctrinated open mind.

You say there are slush funds prove it, post a valid source and help me understand why you said this and where your information is coming from 

through FTX to support establishment politicians, ect ect ect. None of that was a problem? We are done with such people. We are sick of selling our souls to China. We are sick knowing that we didn’t even try to help broker peace with Russia and Ukraine. We are done with the old GOP. 

Good, you should be aware of what the GOP has become, however sadly 

• Like 5

Their savior. Their own worst enemy.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Their savior. Their own worst enemy.

fark_9D6P0MKfhuu0v8R7H6k6CY_vA_Y.jpg

Anyone over the age of 30 knew who Donald Trump was, a Manhattan socialite who would leverage any which way for a few extra bucks. He was a meme even back then, but low and behold, many were duped into actually electing him to office. Instead of being repentant, they're going all in. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Anyone over the age of 30 knew who Donald Trump was, a Manhattan socialite who would leverage any which way for a few extra bucks. He was a meme even back then, but low and behold, many were duped into actually electing him to office. Instead of being repentant, they're going all in. 

As much as I don't like Trump, I had to pull the pic as I found out it was fake.

My apologies for the faux pas.

Hank

• Like 4

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Good. Political parties mean nothing to me either. Keeping promises do. Doing your best to fulfill what you said you were going to do, and not just saying things you know you have no intentions of doing is important to me. He isn’t a talker, he is a doer. Not like Obama, who said if lobbyists want to lobby his administration, they are going to do it on live TV. I don’t know about you, but I never saw one of those episodes. Or like Biden, who said only he could prevent Russia from invading Ukraine, only turn around a do everything in his power to provoke it. If Trump was just about Trump he would have stayed the fun loving reality show billionaire that rap artist praised. That the whole country loved respected, and admired. He wouldn’t have stared down into the abyss knowing he be lied about, slandered, investigated, maybe even killed before this is over. Everything you guys point to on why he is so horrible, is either an outright lie (Russian agent) or a serious twisting of the truth(all Mexican are rapist)

Preacherman, I have the simplest policy in the world when it comes to interactions and the comments I make online,  ( If you will mot make a comment to someone face to face it’s best no to comment in that manner online ) I believe that saying what mean and acting based upon how you commented is single most important thing anyone can do. This is the only way anyone can build credibility and without being viewed as a credible individual, your comments become nothing but White Noise that others tune out.

Ok you say Trump is a doer not a talker, REALLY ok let’s see how that has played out for him. Below are articles with links that do not support your comments that Trump is a Doer or that he has greater credibility than OBAMA. I chose to use how Trump is viewed Globally because the data isn’t tainted with bias from our political parties.

The Organization is known as the PEW RESEARCH CENTER they are one of the top Global Resources. They are rated as none bias, and very very factually credible based upon the information they prove.

1)  How people around the world see the U.S. and Donald Trump in 10 charts: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/01/08/how-people-around-the-world-see-the-u-s-and-donald-trump-in-10-charts/

2.  U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership: https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/

3.  How America Changed During Donald Trump’s Presidency: https://www.pewresearch.org/2021/01/29/how-america-changed-during-donald-trumps-presidency/

You call Trump a fun loving game show host!!:lol: To fully understand Donald Trump you must take the required time to research his history going back to the 1970s when he joined his father Frank Trump. Donald’s father must also be included in research going back at keast to the 1920s. The reason it’s important to research Trumps father is because it clearly show his fathers beliefs and how they effected young Donald.

There is no reason to say otherwise, because it’s very clearly obvious that you have never researched either individual.

reI didn’t say that. I said the democrat party has left moderates behind. Elected RINO’s are not moderate. They are extremists, who are sold out to the military industrial complex. Wolves in sheep clothing. 

What behavior? Changing political parties? I myself took a very similar path as my political opinions evolved. I know this, the same things he was preaching on Oprah in the early 80’s is identical to the things he’s been preaching the last 6 years. The principals haven’t changed. It’s the parties who have changed. He joined the one he thought he could be the most effective in. The one he had the best chance to reform.

Thats fine most people while they are young do one of two things, they decided that Americas political system is not interesting to them, or they evaluate and decide which political party suits their personal beliefs and most of these Americans have a stable political party they identify with before they are out of their early 20s.

This decision for me was relatively simple where politics were concerned. When my mother and father immigrated from Germany in the early 1950s my father became involved in Americas political party system. Dad chose the Republican Party and later in life I asked him why, well he was clear why he chose the Republican Party. As he explained later he was very impressed and highly respected the policies and principles that the Republican Party stood for.

He was also very impressed with the current Republican President Dwight David Eisenhower. Because Eisenhower was highly respected by all Germans as the Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force in Europe. According to what my father told me after holding that position during WWII there was not another American more qualified to deal with the post war global community.  Well I was born in 1959, and my dad started teaching about politics when I was approximately 6 years old and by this time my dad identified as Conservative Republican. I think this went hand in hand with my parents religious beliefs, and they were both devout Roman Catholics

By the 1970s I also identified as a Republican, although my political views were moderate not conservative and like I said previously When I reached voting age Ronald Reagan was the first Presidential candidate I voted for and since that election I have never voted for any political party other than the RepublicanParty.

Liz Cheney comes to mind. The democrats who were just replaced as well. The democrats who were replaced in 2020 riding Trumps coat tails. Sure we still have a good handful of the old guard who absolutely have to go, but hey it’s a process. Especially when several mass media outlets literally work for the democrat party. 

Trump hasn’t indoctrinated me in anyway. I’ve been on these boards for 18 years, go back and look. I’ve hated, down right loathed both parties the entire time. The Romney’s, McCain’s, Bush’s ect ect, I have hated long before I ever knew Trump was going to be a thing. Would never even consider voting for any of them. I consider each one traitor’s who belong in prison for crimes against humanity. The only reason I’m even starting to give it a chance is because of the new faces. That’s the case with many of us. Trump would have never been elected if Republicans in general were happy with the status quo.

OK.

Your party is the establishment. The two headed snake. The fact that you believe Pence has a future presidential spot, instead of being laughed off the stage in his first primary debate makes you the delusional one. His odds are so next to nothing I doubt we even get that far. I’d be shocked if he even shows his face at such an event.
Maybe DeSantis, he obviously makes a great governor. But we haven’t heard anything from him on how he’d run a country. What would his foreign policy look like? How does he feel about the government suddenly needing trillions for a budget every time it comes up? I like him so far, but I’m certainly not ready to crown him on any level for an elected federal position. And if Pence was in front of his name, I’m altogether out.

Time will certainly tell which one of is right, unlike your doing above I do refuse to make predictions, I am certainly not able to see the future. But to say my party picks are the establishment is comical, ludicrous, and dam hilarious!:lol:

Your comments that you made above already prove that you font research your candidates prior to an election. However, I am not surprised at all, just like far Americans it appears your also to lazy to do your do diligence!:yes:

Well the top forensic guy in the country at the time said the birth certificate was so bad it’s like they didn’t even really try. His own grandmother who has never left Kenya said she watched his mother give birth to him. Was there when it happened.  So the establishment created a derogatory term “birthers” exactly as they did years before with the term “conspiracy theorists” an made it taboo to talk about. Like you are crazy for thinking the top forensic guy in the country was on to something. Or that maybe it’s possible his grandmother did watch his birth. Or even think it might be a little odd the top county clerk in Hawaii died in a plane crash when there was video of all the passengers alive and well floating in the ocean waiting to be rescued.
Now maybe it is true, he was born in Hawaii, and all was as he said despite all direct and indirect evidence to the contrary. But to pretend someone is crazy for considering said evidence shows just what a brainwashed sheep most people are. 
Although there is some hope. I see “election denier’s” isn’t gaining a whole lot of ground with anyone who isn’t in the TDS category. 

Please save your political rhetoric about OBAMA, the entire movement and certainly it’s leadership intentionally was driven by hate and it was racially motivated. I could careless if you agree or not because your beliefs do not effect me in the least. I very surprised that you would even bring TDS into our conversation. :unsure: I mean those effected by Trump Devotion Syndrome really need help and from what I understand President Biden has set aside the funding so that those who are indoctrinated by Trump can receive inpatient treatment free of charge. If I were you I could consider deprogramming!:D

• Like 1

Donald Trump was certain that evangelical voters and Christian-right leaderswould “never” abandon him. In the months before he formally announced his campaign to reclaim the White House, Trump had quizzed certain advisers about what “the evangelicals” thought of his flirtations with a third run, two sources familiar with the matter say. Trump, according to these sources, would boast that those voters — as well as their pastors, professional activists, and grassroots honchos — would “never” dump Trump.

Evangelical leaders who once counseled Trump are openly bad-mouthing him or publicly declaring they can’t, in good conscience, cast a ballot for him again. The wrangler in charge of outreach to faith leaders has been cautioned she will have a hard time getting the flock back in line. And perhaps most shockingly, the anti-abortion groups whose every demand Trump sought to satisfy during his four years in office have nonchalantly declared neutrality in the GOP primary.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-bragged-the-evangelicals-would-never-leave-him-then-the-defections-began/ar-AA14t5Bn?ocid=EMMX&cvid=8317c6a17a1649ac9a589e7f89e40a0a

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2022 at 1:43 PM, Hankenhunter said:

If it's all common knowledge, you shouldn't have any problem supplying a link.

That’s a very good point, and it is considered forum etiquette to provide sources if asked for them, I think that’s something the majority of us always comply with if we didn’t provide a source in the first!

• Like 1