Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multiple victims in Virginia Walmart shooting

and-then

It's on the news now. People are nuts  :no: 

They think the shooter is among the deceased.

• Like 3

The twist on this story - if it turns out to be accurate - is that it was a store manager and he was shooting mostly employees.  Who knows...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Saw this over 2 hrs ago through Twitter. A user linked to a Facebook Live where a survivor was recounting what they just witnessed minutes earlier inside. 

• Sad 1

I haven't seen any corroboration that the manager was the shooter. Have you another link?

29 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Thanks Acid. That dude is one lucky guy. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Thanks Acid. That dude is one lucky guy. 

Yeah, he is. There's another longer 9 min video of him talking on FB live where he's talking with other Walmart coworkers in the parking lot that the shooters first name was Andre. Says he was one of the managers there. I won't post that video because there are employees on audio/video in distress and shaken, especially when told by the guy live streaming that a janitor, who went by the name of Brian or Bryan was shot and killed. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

These mass shootings always seem so monstetously senseless, and then after seeing the shooters history, it is usually only just completely crazy.

What would drive a manager to come in and shoot at his own crew?

The sad part is that many, many people will follow the story because of the drama of why it happened, rather then really caring how it could have been prevented.

• Thanks 1

I’ve been avoiding Walmart stores, including Sam’s Club, for awhile now. I get an ever increasing bad vibe, is why. The environment of their stores are becoming hostile, and very unfriendly, where I live on the MidAtlantic coast. 

My advice is to shop elsewhere if you can afford to, use coupons, etc., or only go inside Walmart if you see a police presence, outside.

There’s a saying in the news biz, “if it bleeds, it leads.”

The horror will be remembered forever for these survivors, one of whom I will donate to her GoFund me, if she has one. Jessie Wilczewski’s Survival Story

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Idk, people snap lots of reasons, i have to go to our walmart too much its close by and i can afford it but it sucks its always low or out of stock and most employees seem cranky or out right nasty to customers,

I am careful but ive had too many friends get killed one just last week to think i really have any control over my path in this world.

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The sad part is that many, many people will follow the story because of the drama of why it happened, rather then really caring how it could have been prevented.

You know i get your point i really do but how would a person really prevent such a snap? Who would you tell if you thought so in so was acting weird, heck i see people make posts on here that i do wonder will they take that further, act on it? If i see the post and question it others also do.

Perhaps the "why" is a major part of preventing such things but not always, i have no clue but these people who have these snaps perhaps its a type of mental illness not really known and then it gets lost because someone says it was political, or they hated gays, or their partner dumped them etc.

Which arent really the cause just a symptom if even that.