Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australian Police investigating 'suspicious' blaze at Bondi home of comedian friendlyjordies

Paranoid Android

Police investigating 'suspicious' blaze at Bondi home of comedian friendlyjordies

Police are investigating a "suspicious" fire at the Sydney home of YouTube political commentator and comedian friendlyjordies this morning.

Jordan Shanks-Markovina, better known by his online moniker, was not home at the time of the incident.

Police have revealed it was the second fire reported at the Bondi property in seven days.

Law firm Xenophon Davis, which represents Mr Shanks-Markovina, claimed his home was "firebombed".

Full Story - Source

The article refers to an interview with Jordan Shanks, this interview is below: 

Concerning...I I've been watching friendly jordies for several years now,  seen the things he mentions in the interview unfold. I hope it all turns out OK. 

Edited by Paranoid Android

• The title was changed to Australian Police investigating 'suspicious' blaze at Bondi home of comedian friendlyjordies

Three guesses on how the “we hate FJ” brigade will spin this? He did it to himself probably.

• Like 1

I like that he called out the fixated persons unit BS, and all of the journalists BS as well.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Three guesses on how the “we hate FJ” brigade will spin this? He did it to himself probably.

That's my guess. It would take a pretty big cynic to claim this is a hoax perpetrated by FJ, but I'm sure they are there. 

On 11/23/2022 at 9:44 PM, Timothy said:

I like that he called out the fixated persons unit BS, and all of the journalists BS as well.

Absolutely, watching the tapes of the hearings is shocking viewing.