Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading request

lolmaster

Hi everyone, can anyone read me about my future or generally or anything I need to hear.thankyou.sorry if I posted in wrong section 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ell

• XenoFish

• pellinore

• lolmaster

No problem.

Unfortunately I put away my psychic powers for safe keeping, but now I have forgotten where I put the box of them.

It turns out that I need a psychic someone myself. Is there anyone who knows where I put that box? Anyone?

7 hours ago, lolmaster said:

Hi everyone, can anyone read me about my future or generally or anything I need to hear.thankyou.sorry if I posted in wrong section 

You create your own future. No one can tell you it.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

You create your own future. No one can tell you it.

I agree with that, it's just sometimes a message can help me to look positively 

1 hour ago, pellinore said:

I'll have a go. What are you most concerned about?

Whenever I have thought about doing something,it happens to the people surrounding me but not to me,like if i want to get a thing, sooner or later another person is having it in their hands, but i couldn't get anything myself.makes sense? 

Ok I will do past present and future for you I hope this is ok if not I'll apologise

Past card

Beginnings

New Moon doesn't mean beginning is in the past but with the present and future your past is now no which was 5 minutes ago but can be New Beginnings come on your way for the present and future if that makes sense

The present card

Trust

Egg moon

Sometimes and moon looks like an egg and it's a boat the shred its shell and a bird comes out and yo-yo comes out New Beginnings like that car before and goes for the car before so yeah New Beginning is coming over

////////////////////////

Now your future chord

Release

Waxing Crescent for

It is telling you to release toxic people and events that happened in your past but you don't need more because you need positivity and that's what you need it will get you far in life

And I'm doing your extra card of it because of my heart you have me and future card what you need to do with future and you will go far

And this is your main car I'm done it an extra one because my other here we go

Which is a good card wisdom

Vaccine Gibbons where you are climbing the ladder you are going to go for a night because you're going to climb it you will climb a mother 7 steps on a ladder like the books which is Reading to study to get a fortnight what have you done now if you will do it

I hope this was ok if not I apologise in advance because I'm trying to be responsible median

7 hours ago, dream jo said:

Ok I will do past present and future for you I hope this is ok if not I'll apologise

Past card

Beginnings

New Moon doesn't mean beginning is in the past but with the present and future your past is now no which was 5 minutes ago but can be New Beginnings come on your way for the present and future if that makes sense

The present card

Trust

Egg moon

Sometimes and moon looks like an egg and it's a boat the shred its shell and a bird comes out and yo-yo comes out New Beginnings like that car before and goes for the car before so yeah New Beginning is coming over

////////////////////////

Now your future chord

Release

Waxing Crescent for

It is telling you to release toxic people and events that happened in your past but you don't need more because you need positivity and that's what you need it will get you far in life

And I'm doing your extra card of it because of my heart you have me and future card what you need to do with future and you will go far

And this is your main car I'm done it an extra one because my other here we go

Which is a good card wisdom

Vaccine Gibbons where you are climbing the ladder you are going to go for a night because you're going to climb it you will climb a mother 7 steps on a ladder like the books which is Reading to study to get a fortnight what have you done now if you will do it

I hope this was ok if not I apologise in advance because I'm trying to be responsible median

Thanks very much boss!