Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kanye West announces 2024 presidential bid

Eldorado

7 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

And you point is apparently NOT that those are the people Trump said should be “condemned totally”?

It was spoon fed to you but here you are, still  invested in a lie regardless. Apparently a hopeless case.

lol

So close. So very close. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

And you point is apparently NOT that those are the people Trump said should be “condemned totally”?

It was spoon fed to you but here you are, still  invested in a lie regardless. Apparently a hopeless case.

If people don't know by now that Trump  wasn't calling Nazi's "very fine people",  it's because they don't want to know! Can't get much clearer than "I'm not not talking about the Nazi's and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally", if they don't want to read, that's 100% on them! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MGB said:

Two of them. Trump already knew of Ye's antisemitism, and then Ye brings another with him.

Huh? So, if Trump had known about the other guy’s antisemitism, you wouldn’t bother criticizing Trump over it either? 

I think the disconnect we are seeing it that there isn’t just one narrative being nurtured here. Couple weeks ago Kanye (and Trump by proxy) was taken to task for the antisemitic words Kanye said. Kanye is a wrong-think so his antisemitism isn’t ignored like a common Democrat’s. Nick Fuentes (or whatever) is a different narrative. He’s a white supremacist which can’t be conflated with the racism of a black man. 
So today, Kanye is a “rapper” in these stories. However, a couple weeks ago he was an anti-Semite.

Trump criticized for dining with far-right activist Nick Fuentes and rapper Ye

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/25/trump-fuentes-ye/

U.S. antisemitism returns with Trump, Kanye West: ‘Something is different’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/25/trump-fuentes-ye/

16 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

lol

So close. So very close. 

For the second time in two days you have failed to even pretend the semblance of an equal exchange.

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Why the need to craft conspiracy theories to support your suspicions? Why not just condemn Trump for knowingly meeting with an open anti-Semite?  It’s right there in front of you and you don’t seem to even recognize it. 

It's not ok to be white?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

It's not ok to be white?

I’m afraid you will have to add a bit more explanation Golden Duck. I’m not understanding the point you are trying to make.  

Did Ye just score brilliantly against the apparent front runner, Donald Trump by bringing Nick Fuentes to dinner?

Chris Christy has now escalated to calling Trump an untenable candidate over the dinner. 

Ye glides by in the background.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Does he know why he is in for?

Has someone read the constitution to him? 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Does he know why he is in for?

Has someone read the constitution to him? 

A black man knows how to read the Constitution for himself.

Imagine if Trump suggested that a black man needed someone to read a document to him….,, 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

A black man knows how to read the Constitution for himself.

Imagine if Trump suggested that a black man needed someone to read a document to him….,, 

Colour doesn't matter 

He's a proud non reader of books. He said so himself.

You're mind is perpetually in the gutter.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

If you are in a group that contains neo-nazis, you are in a neo-nazi group. 

Hi Occupational

Normally I would agree but I am the founder of NNA neo nazi Anonymous and do work with them through the goose step program. I personally never was a neo-nazi but saw an opportunity to bilk the government for funding so yes I am part of a neo-nazi group but not one myself,;)

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, joc said:

I think he meant Beto...you know the guy who couldn't get elected Texas Senator so he decided to run for Texas Governor and lost in a landslide.  Beto...not Beta...

No he is actually Beta. 

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Tonedog45 said:

No he is actually Beta. 

Okay, who is actually Beta?  I don't really understand what you are talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

Okay, who is actually Beta?  I don't really understand what you are talking about.

Here in Texas we call him Beta rather than Beto because his name is fake and he is no Hispanic. My dad is from El Paso and he told me that Robert Francis Orourke family loves to eminent domain Hispanic neighborhoods and move in rich elites. While he is campaigning around with that stupid made up name from certain elites in El Paso true Texans know he is fake and thus Beta was given to him.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tonedog45 said:

Here in Texas we call him Beta rather than Beto because his name is fake and he is no Hispanic. My dad is from El Paso and he told me that Robert Francis Orourke family loves to eminent domain Hispanic neighborhoods and move in rich elites. While he is campaigning around with that stupid made up name from certain elites in El Paso true Texans know he is fake and thus Beta was given to him.

:clap::tu:

10 hours ago, openozy said:

Trump, West? Surely with the population of the USA they could find a sane candidate.

The thing is, the republican party does not support either of these crazies.   They will have to pay for their own campaign and run as independents.  Florida Man is not going to use his own dime for that, not even his campaign funds he has been collecting over the years but Kanye might have the funds to do it and think the people want him.   :lol:

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

In interviews with NBC, both Yiannopoulos and Fuentes all but confirmed it was a setup designed to tarnish Trump. Yiannopoulos told NBC News he was “the architect” of the scheme to slip Fuentes into the dinner with Trump.

“I … wanted to send a message to Trump that he has systematically repeatedly neglected, ignored, abused the people who love him the most, the people who put him in office, and that kind of behavior comes back to bite you in the end,” Yiannopoulos said, adding that he arranged the dinner “just to make Trump’s life miserable,” knowing the former president would draw fire for the get-together.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/it-was-a-setup-nbc-report-details-how-west-yiannopoulos-blindsided-trump

• Like 2

I watch Ye's appearance on Timcast. Unbelievable.

He spouted some Anti-jew stuff, then when challenged in the weakest way possible by Tim, he just walked out.

He walks off around the 22min mark. The show was a mess, and i was excited to hear views straight from the horses mouth from both Nick and Ye. unfortunately, that couldn't happen due to ego.

Tim has since come to the conclusion that Milo is using Ye to "get back" at Trump, like Midge posted above.

But can we actually address the JEW issue here? I see it as entirely a red herring.

Yes, jews make up an incredibly large portion of people in positions of power. This is indisputable in areas like banking, entertainment and board/CEO positions of the top companies in the world. This doesn't mean that there is a conspiracy. As Jordan Peterson points out, competency hierarchies are how we all sort ourselves into positions/jobs that we are competent for. Generally, the most competent person will get the job. This correlates almost directly with IQ when tasks become more complex.

Now, take this obvious fact and overlay what we know about IQ and race. Ashkenazi Jews (ethnic jews) have an average IQ of 119 points. That's the average. It is far more than the average of any other race in the world. South East Asians are next with an average of 102 points. (BTW, most people who point to average IQ and race are called white supremacists, even though "whites" arent the most "supreme"" of the races when it comes to IQ). 

So if we put these 2 facts together, we can see why a disproportionate amount of jewish people occupy the top of our institutions. No need for a grand jewish conspiracy like Ye (and others) appear to be claiming. 

Attack away

22 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

“I … wanted to send a message to Trump that he has systematically repeatedly neglected, ignored, abused the people who love him the most, the people who put him in office, and that kind of behavior comes back to bite you in the end,”

Some particular reason why these people love Trump the most, sharing similar views for example? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Some particular reason why these people love Trump the most, sharing similar views for example? 

Milo has some personal issues with Trump. Apparently, he thought he would be Trumps press secretary for some reason back in 2016.

But Milo is just a bad faith POS as far as i can tell. I used to like his trolling online, but after hearing what Lauren Southern had to say about Milo, i can't respect anything he has done/said publicly, when he treats people privately like they are something he scrapped off his shoe.

But accusing Trump of being Anti-jewish, like you appear to be doing, is stupid. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You think Trump is gay too?

F01B1B5E-400D-4E7E-A70E-2202B4C5FE9B.thumb.webp.df10d03a9437a940eaf26b691c8add7d.webp

The merchandise, which was first reported by NewNowNext, includes a white T-shirt that reads “Make America Great Again” in rainbow letters. The product description reads, “Show your support for the LGBT community and the 45th President with this exclusive Make America Great Again T-Shirt.” The site is also selling a rainbow "Make America Great Again" hat, which is currently sold out.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/inclusive-or-hypocritical-mixed-reviews-trump-campaign-s-lgbtq-merchandise-n1097326

(Milo is gay, I assumed you knew that)

Edited by el midgetron

Just now, el midgetron said:

You think Trump is gay too?

F01B1B5E-400D-4E7E-A70E-2202B4C5FE9B.thumb.webp.df10d03a9437a940eaf26b691c8add7d.webp

The merchandise, which was first reported by NewNowNext, includes a white T-shirt that reads “Make America Great Again” in rainbow letters. The product description reads, “Show your support for the LGBT community and the 45th President with this exclusive Make America Great Again T-Shirt.” The site is also selling a rainbow "Make America Great Again" hat, which is currently sold out.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/inclusive-or-hypocritical-mixed-reviews-trump-campaign-s-lgbtq-merchandise-n1097326

Has he been having meetings with LGBT community members?  I don't think so because we have members here who would have posted it if he had.

He is what he hangs out wth. 

• Like 3

I can’t believe I never understood the correlation between Trump Derangement Syndrome and Homophobia before. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Has he been having meetings with LGBT community members?  I don't think so because we have members here who would have posted it if he had.

He is what he hangs out wth. 

If Trump is “what he is” based on your standard of having dinner just once with two people he was unfamiliar with, then let’s roll with that…..

The apple ain’t falling far from the tree…….

059D700E-4069-4B19-85E6-AC2D00C3C6D1.thumb.webp.b436b577fcd361fb36cac65a31db0770.webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1