Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did China's next Revolution just Kick OFF???

Alchopwn

How can countries like Canada, NZ and Australia criticize China for suppressing protests about covid lockdowns? It's literally the same policy their countries have implemented. The only reason we dont see more images from these countries showing similar events is because these countries ABANDONED their draconian position for political purposes, not health reasons.

Surely the "zero covid" policy of China is more acceptable than allowing free movement during a pandemic? At least that was the opinion last year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

How can countries like Canada, NZ and Australia criticize China for suppressing protests about covid lockdowns? It's literally the same policy their countries have implemented. The only reason we dont see more images from these countries showing similar events is because these countries ABANDONED their draconian position for political purposes, not health reasons.

Surely the "zero covid" policy of China is more acceptable than allowing free movement during a pandemic? At least that was the opinion last year

It's a bit different what Canada, New Zealand, and Australia did and what China did/continues to do.  Not allowing mass gatherings is one thing, but welding people into their apartments is something else.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

By literally you mean figuratively, right?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

It's a bit different what Canada, New Zealand, and Australia did and what China did/continues to do.  Not allowing mass gatherings is one thing, but welding people into their apartments is something else.

Zero covid policies are the same.

People who left their residence were charged and people were locked in isolation unit in all countries mentioned. The strategy might be a little different, but whether you were welded in or had soldiers at your gates, you couldn't leave.

If China left a cop or soldier at the door instead of welding it closed, you'd be happy with china's response?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Zero covid policies are the same.

People who left their residence were charged and people were locked in isolation unit in all countries mentioned. The strategy might be a little different, but whether you were welded in or had soldiers at your gates, you couldn't leave.

If China left a cop or soldier at the door instead of welding it closed, you'd be happy with china's response?

Didn't happen here.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Didn't happen here.

Haha. Right.  What happened to people who tried to leave the covid camps in Australia? Just Google Australia covid camps and look at the images and news articles.

The covid camps had police and military guards 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

By literally you mean figuratively, right?

I suppose you're right. China never implemented a vaccine mandate, so the totalitarian communists at least respected the ruling in the Nuremberg trials around forced and coerced medical treatment.

Other than that it is literally the same policy and actions. Use force to suppress protests, lock up dissenters and isolate whomever is deemed a covid threat

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Haha. Right.  What happened to people who tried to leave the covid camps in Australia? Just Google Australia covid camps and look at the images and news articles.

I'm in Brisbane.  First day of working from home I went and fish and chips by Cabbage Tree Creek in Noryh Brisbane.  Like I said it didn’t happen here.

The camps you are talking about were endorsed by the indigenous community and at the communities request.

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

I'm in Brisbane.  First day of working from home I went and fish and chips by Cabbage Tree Creek in Noryh Brisbane.  Like I said it didn’t happen here.

The camps you are talking about were endorsed by the indigenous community and at the communities request.

What do you think of the covid protesters in Australia (particularly Melbourne, but there were others)?

And what do you think about the covid protesters in China?

How do you justify the difference/cognitive dissonance?

1 minute ago, Knob Oddy said:

What do you think of the covid protesters in Australia (particularly Melbourne, but there were others)?

And what do you think about the covid protesters in China?

How do you justify the difference/cognitive dissonance?

Let's see.  Melbourne is in Victoria.  I guess there's your answer.

The cognitive issues are. Etwern your ears.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Let's see.  Melbourne is in Victoria.  I guess there's your answer.

The cognitive issues are. Etwern your ears.

And I suppose you think Victorians aren't your countrymen? You literally don't care? 

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

And I suppose you think Victorians aren't your countrymen? You literally don't care? 

There was Victorian election last weekend.  Did that go over your head?

There was no change government.

Elections are usually accepted as more reliable than polls when gauging public opinion.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Covid "camps" in Australia never existed.  Check your facts: Australian covid camps are fake news

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Covid "camps" in Australia never existed.  Check your facts: Australian covid camps are fake news

You're joking right?

I never claimed that unvaccinated people would be put into camps. Why post such an article?

Yes covid camps existed in Australia.

Many in fact. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59486285.amp

Australian police have arrested three people who broke out of a Covid quarantine compound in the middle of the night.

The Howard Springs centre near Darwin in the Northern Territory is one of Australia's main quarantine facilities for people returning to the country.

Police said the trio scaled a fence to break out of the facility.

Officers found them after a manhunt on Wednesday

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

There was Victorian election last weekend.  Did that go over your head?

There was no change government.

Elections are usually accepted as more reliable than polls when gauging public opinion.

What has that got to do with the question I asked?

I'm sure Xi will get elected in China as well, but why do you view Chinese covid protesters differently than Victorians (I previously said Australians, but you obviously dont consider victorians as your fellow citizens)? 

Edited by Knob Oddy

48 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

What has that got to do with the question I asked?

I'm sure Xi will get elected in China as well, but why do you view Chinese covid protesters differently than Victorians (I previously said Australians, but you obviously dont consider victorians as your fellow citizens)? 

Health is a State responsibility.

You asked about Melbourne protesters.  They were protesting measures implemented in Victoria by the Victorian Government.  Based on the election results Victorians don't have a problem with the Anne Dandrews Government.  The protesters must be a tiny minority.

Whatever happened in Victoria didn’t happen here in Queensland. I don't get to vote in Victorian elections; and, Victorians don't get to vote in Queensland elections.

Trying to compare the election of Anne Dandrews with the elctoral success of Xi is another example that demonstrates your cogbitive issues.

Edited by Golden Duck

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Health is a State responsibility.

You asked about Melbourne protesters.  They were protesting measures implemented in Victoria by the Victorian Government.  Based on the election results Victorians don't have a problem with the Anne Dandrews Government.  The protesters must be a tiny minority.

Whatever happened in Victoria didn’t happen here in Queensland. I don't get to vote in Victorian elections; and, Victorians don't get to vote in Queensland elections.

Trying to compare the election of Anne Dandrews with the elctoral success of Xi is another example that demonstrates your cogbitive issues.

My question once again:

Why do you view covid protesters in China differently than covid protesters in the west?  

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

My question once again:

Why do you view covid protesters in China differently than covid protesters in the west?  

You didn't ask me that question.

You asked:

20 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Again, the Victorian Government is a different entity than the Queensland Government.

As I originally said, what you purport happened in Australia, did not happen here.

I won't agree with your lies and attempts to move the goalposts. 

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

Australia and other Hypocritical European democracies have imposed similar oppression laws, putting military or police force on their people claiming to be democracies while invoking emergency acts, issuing lockdowns, ticketing innexistent laws , beating and killing freedom protesters, breaking sets of laws that makes democracy. There is 0 difference between what they did and China now.

Masses are waking up against oppression and tirany , the time has come. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Australia and other Hypocritical European democracies have imposed similar oppression laws, putting military or police force on their people claiming to be democracies while invoking emergency acts, issuing lockdowns, ticketing innexistent laws , beating and killing freedom protesters, breaking sets of laws that makes democracy. There is 0 difference between what they did and China now.

Oi

I'm an Aussie.

What crap BS you speaking about my country now? 

On 11/29/2022 at 10:21 AM, Knob Oddy said:

What a load of cow cookies 

You are so full of it, it's surprising you can stand up. 

55 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Does your sleepwalking include posting on the internet? 

• Thanks 1

"New York Times Decides Lockdowns are Actually Draconian and Economically Destructive when China Does Them"

"Many were fed up with Mr. Xi ... and his 'Zero-Covid' policy, which continues to disrupt everyday life, hurt livelihoods and isolate the country," writes the Times in pacific unselfawareness."

The Chinese government on Monday blamed “forces with ulterior motives” for linking a deadly fire in the western Xinjiang region to strict Covid measures, a key driver as the protests spread across the country.

In much the same way, the New York Times blamed shadowy political actors with ties to Trump for anti-lockdown protests in 2020.

Western lockdowns were necessary to save lives. Chinese lockdowns are the repressive tactic of an undemocratic regime.

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/new-york-time-decides-lockdowns-are?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Another example of the draconian covid measures in China......oh...hang on.

FepwyZwWIAYbpiV.thumb.jpg.c568edca6338b5ba6f51c86ef546f6be.jpg