Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Controversial energy official charged with stealing woman’s luggage at MSP

el midgetron

Airport records confirmed the navy blue Vera Bradley roller bag arrived at 4:40 p.m. but was missing from the carousel. So law enforcement reviewed video surveillance footage from the baggage claim area and observed Brinton removing a navy blue roller bag from carousel seven, according to a criminal complaint.

The complaint says Brinton removed a luggage tag from the bag, placed it into a handbag he was carrying, and “then left the area at a quick pace.” Brinton arrived at MSP Airport around 4:27 p.m. on an American Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., but did not check a bag, meaning he had no reason to visit baggage claim, according to the complaint.

Police showed the surveillance video to the victim and she confirmed it was her bag.

Brinton left the airport in an Uber for a stay at the InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront hotel, where he checked in with the blue bag, the complaint says.

He returned to MSP on Sept. 18 with the bag in hand for a departing flight back to Washington, D.C., authorities allege.

Surveillance video from Dulles International Airport shows Brinton traveling with the bag on an Oct. 9 return trip from Europe, the complaint notes.

https://alphanews.org/controversial-energy-official-charged-with-stealing-womans-luggage-at-msp/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Disgusting...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

what?
I mean ... what? 
They didn'thave luggage so ... just took someone's?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, and-then said:

The fact that he removed an identifying tag from the bag AND concealed it in a bag of his own clearly proves he's a THIEF.  He should lose his position based on that, alone.

They should lose their position based on what they're wearing - THOSE shoes with that dress? Shocking. Utterly tasteless, a clear sign of a mdind totally unconnected to reality. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Whudda thunk they had cameras watching him? People just do not think before committing crimes, and I suppose that is a good thing.

• Like 4

"Brinton teaches a “Kink 101” workshop at the University of Nebraska at Omaha"

So many things wrong in that sentence.

1168247643_R(4).jpg.503bc728aa8d35d1753b81d634d53871.jpg

He reminds me of - Fantasy vs reality :-

61794-d59e0fe4-4409-4689-bb4a-939bbda0ddc5.jpeg.5b446d9af1b07d54f9291071f6230170.jpeg

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MGB said:

Whudda thunk they had cameras watching him? People just do not think before committing crimes, and I suppose that is a good thing.

I believe their sense of entitlement has reached the point where they simply cannot imagine anyone would hold them accountable for their breaches of law and common sense.  It kind of makes me wonder just how far they'll eventually go before reality snaps them back to center.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MGB said:

They thought they were the specialest of special and no one could ever touch them or be mean to them or apply silly little things like “the law” to them. They’re exactly the sort of person the non-cis community does not need - someone who latches onto the movement and uses it for their own gain and abuses the movement to be a shield against any form of repercussions.

”look at me, I’m amazing I’m ……” 

“Ohh you can’t sack me! I’m a minority!”

”help help! I’m being oppressed!!” and lots of helpful idiots arrive to defend you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, and-then said:

I believe their sense of entitlement has reached the point where they simply cannot imagine anyone would hold them accountable for their breaches of law and common sense.  It kind of makes me wonder just how far they'll eventually go before reality snaps them back to center.

You just know that one day, there’ll be a court case where “you cannot send me to women’s/men’s prison, I’m non-binary!” will be used as a defence. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

What another one?.They need to kick   this imitation Ru Paul to the curb! And what's up with his/hers outfits? Would starve to death if he/she  ever tried a career as a drag queen.   Plenty of gay ,etc. folks who do have moral integrity who would never steal anything and are really hard workers, and kind that would a far better job in that position.

This Brinton person is an idiot. Probably a diversity hire. Prison time... coming UP!!