Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Failed expectations of Revelations

cormac mac airt

5 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Really there isnt much sense being in this sight. Its nothing but darkness.

Hi Keiw

So you think being questioned about your claims is darkness I see hmm oh well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

The ban on preaching is enforced equally on all evangelicals--you needn't feel special about it.

• Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

I guess it must be you turning me in for preaching. so dont bother anymore, i am done with you. 

Or, and here’s a novel thought for Christians and “Christians” alike…. Take responsibility for your own actions. 
You know the “din’t preach” rules here, so… don’t bloody preach.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I agree, too many forgotten metaphors, allusions and allegory to make sense of.  Revelations is as esoteric and inscrutable as the movie and ending of 2001 A Space Odyssey. It takes you on a roller coaster ride down a road to nowhere.

Apropos that … Collative Learning on YouTube put forward the idea that the ending of 2001 was … the viewer going within the media, becoming part of the story so all the swirly-doo-dahs were test patterns etc.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Apropos that … Collative Learning on YouTube put forward the idea that the ending of 2001 was … the viewer going within the media, becoming part of the story so all the swirly-doo-dahs were test patterns etc.

If I want to be lost in a story with everyone else, I'll watch Ladyhawke, a-gain, and walk on the left side.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Oh is it you getting me banned-Why? fear

The only person doing that is yourself. I do not fear your god or any god. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The only person doing that is yourself. I do not fear your god or any god. 

‘Tis true… the only thing Xeno fears is carnies….

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Keiw1 said:

I doubt fear is involved here. 

You're rude and wrong constantly and have no desire to discuss learn or join this community.

Your god wouldn't be happy with your representation. Nobody would. You're a bad ambassador for religion. 

What do you hope to accomplish by getting everyone offside and bored with you? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

The only darkness is your cult's enforced blind ignorance.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

I guess it must be you turning me in for preaching. so dont bother anymore, i am done with you. 

8 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

How extraordinary - you think that other people need to "turn you in" before the mods take action? This site has an outstanding moderation staff and a thoughtful administrator. You stick out like a sore thumb.

8 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

Like so much else in life, what somebody can get out this site depends on what they bring to it. "Nothing but darkness" sums up your participation here neatly.

• Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, eight bits said:

This site has an outstanding moderation staff and a thoughtful administrator

True. However it seems like all or nearly all the mods are m.i.a.

Haven't seen rashore in quite some time.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

The only darkness I’ve seen so far is what you bring to the site. There are points others throughout the forums have brought forth that I may or may not agree with. If I’m stumped on something I’ll attempt to research and reply to those statements in a timely manner. I don’t always succeed but I don’t close my eyes, plug my ears, stamp my feet, and repeat “I’m not listening as I’m always right”.

I have noticed @Keiw1 that you seem to do exactly that. If you don’t want to return to UM that’s ultimately up to you but if you do then take the time to learn how to argue your case without the default Bible, bible, bible said that God said, then perhaps people won’t think of you as such a tool. 

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

True. However it seems like all or nearly all the mods are m.i.a.

Haven't seen rashore in quite some time.

I haven’t either and I miss Daughter of the Nine Moons too. 

cormac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

I haven’t either and I miss Daughter of the Nine Moons too. 

cormac

9 Moon, Kismit, Lilly, and Rashore are all missing. Hope they're alright. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Damn, I didn’t realize that. Hope they’re all doing well. 

cormac

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I thought I saw Rashore posting yesterday.

• Like 3

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I thought I saw Rashore posting yesterday.

If it's in the politics section then I wouldn't see it. Lilly last posted in 2019 and Kismit in October of this year. So some are still around. Guess I haven't caused enough trouble to wake the Kraken.:lol::P

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Keiw

It says you will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. That means absolutely every transaction with everyone on the planet 

Thats in your reasoning. The bible does not say that its every body. Most have accepted the mark already and will worship the image in a sense.( not actual worship)

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Keiw1, it is you who is struggling, your beliefs have no value or meaning to anyone but you, If they bring you peace then good for you there really is no reason to be on UM.  

All the best to you.

Yes the title-spirituality, religion and beliefs= 100% pure lie. If one shares their beliefs they get banned.

20 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Keiw

So you think being questioned about your claims is darkness I see hmm oh well

No its the title-religion, spirituality and beliefs=100% lie--When i share my beliefs i get banned. Its like false advertising.

1 minute ago, Keiw1 said:

Thats in your reasoning. The bible does not say that its every body. Most have accepted the mark already and will worship the image in a sense.( not actual worship)

If it isn't everybody then maybe you need to find a definition of who actually it includes.   And don't say only God's chosen, that is just a cop out that means nothing.    Make up your mind, do we need to worry about it or not?   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Yes the title-spirituality, religion and beliefs= 100% pure lie. If one shares their beliefs they get banned.

Have you been banned yet?    You can share your beliefs and we can share our opinions of your beliefs.   Are you banned yet?  I thought I saw you post that you  were not going to engage on this forum any more, is that another lie?

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

The ban on preaching is enforced equally on all evangelicals--you needn't feel special about it.

So then the real title of this thread should be-antichrist-spirituality, religion and beliefs. I share my beliefs and get banned= false advertising of this thread.

1 minute ago, Keiw1 said:

So then the real title of this thread should be-antichrist-spirituality, religion and beliefs. I share my beliefs and get banned= false advertising of this thread.

Doesn't look like you are banned to me.   What do you think "banned" means?

• Thanks 3