Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Failed expectations of Revelations

cormac mac airt

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

If it isn't everybody then maybe you need to find a definition of who actually it includes.   And don't say only God's chosen, that is just a cop out that means nothing.    Make up your mind, do we need to worry about it or not?   

Sanctions= cannot buy or sell.

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Have you been banned yet?    You can share your beliefs and we can share our opinions of your beliefs.   Are you banned yet?  I thought I saw you post that you  were not going to engage on this forum any more, is that another lie?

I have been banned 2 x for sharing my beliefs--You see that word in the title of this thread but its obviously a lie.

9 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Thats in your reasoning. The bible does not say that its every body. Most have accepted the mark already and will worship the image in a sense.( not actual worship)

Try again, since from Revelation 13:16-17 it says: 

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

cormac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

I have been banned 2 x for sharing my beliefs--You see that word in the title of this thread but its obviously a lie.

Which word are you referring to?  AND I was right, you refuse to take responsibility for your actions and words, claiming others are at fault for what you do and say.   Total immature tripe.  So, get a clue, maybe you were not banned for stating your beliefs, you were banned for preaching and your rude responses to others.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Yes the title-spirituality, religion and beliefs= 100% pure lie. If one shares their beliefs they get banned.

If they preach, there is a difference. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

If they preach, there is a difference. 

Yes.  If one would take the time to read the rules of the forum...and every forum section has rules that need to be read... then one would already know what the rules of the forum are and would refrain from topical irregularities such as would cause those forum rules to be broken.  And  one of the rules disallows members from posting the Rules of the Forum in posts...obviously because the rules of the forum are already  there for everyone to see...and furthermore everyone already agreed to read and abide by the Rules of the Forum as a matter of happenstance of joining the forum.

It's like walking into a No Smoking Establishment and lighting up a smoke, and then whining and complaining that you got kicked out for doing something that is totally legal to do.

1516080954_readtherulesdummy.png.6dcaeb5b4225c98dc2d7884c49402da6.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Try again, since from Revelation 13:16-17 it says: 

cormac

There is alot of symbolism in Rev. Do you think the 7 headed beast with 10 horns will be some monster?

Edited by Keiw1

31 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Which word are you referring to?  AND I was right, you refuse to take responsibility for your actions and words, claiming others are at fault for what you do and say.   Total immature tripe.  So, get a clue, maybe you were not banned for stating your beliefs, you were banned for preaching and your rude responses to others.   

spirituality, religion and beliefs= the title of this thread.

6 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

spirituality, religion and beliefs= the title of this thread.

That is 3 words.  Now I forgot what you were hammering on about that "word", which one is it?   

talking-to-wall.jpg

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

There is alot of symbolism in Rev. Do you think the 7 headed beast with 10 horns will be some monster?

It doesn’t matter what the beast is as it says ALL will receive the mark, which means you were WRONG. 

cormac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Keiw1 said:

There used to be two sections. This one and a spirituality vs skepticism section. Neither one was truly separate so they were merged into one. Meaning beliefs can be expressed and discussed, with preaching being a no go. You are fully allowed to believe whatever you wish. However, we are equally allowed to discuss it as well. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Keiw1 said:

So then the real title of this thread should be-antichrist-spirituality, religion and beliefs. I share my beliefs and get banned= false advertising of this thread.

No, you don't share your beliefs, you preach them as gospel and then condemn and threaten holy retribution on any poster who does not believe as you do. That kind of behavior here gets most posters who do it permanently banned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

Thats in your reasoning. The bible does not say that its every body. Most have accepted the mark already and will worship the image in a sense.( not actual worship)

Hi Keiw

What mark do you think they have as I haven’t noticed branded hands or foreheads. It applies to everyone and everything so no it isn’t a select few seeing as how everyone that is marked is condemned. Your the one with abstract ideas about what the bible says.

3 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

No its the title-religion, spirituality and beliefs=100% lie--When i share my beliefs i get banned. Its like false advertising.

Hi Keiw

It is not a lie we are discussing religion and spirituality, preaching is not discussing and this is a discussion forum. You should make a note to yourself that this is also about skepticism of religion and spirituality so what is going on here is exactly what the nature of the forum is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

So then the real title of this thread should be-antichrist-spirituality, religion and beliefs. I share my beliefs and get banned= false advertising of this thread.

Hi Keiw

Usually when someone is banned we don’t hear from them again and I am still hearing you so doesn’t seem like you have been banned so what are you flapping you gums about?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Keiw

Usually when someone is banned we don’t hear from them again and I am still hearing you so doesn’t seem like you have been banned so what are you flapping you gums about?

Depends on the type of ban. From personal experience it can last maybe 2-3 days, a week, a month or permanent.

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

Depends on the type of ban. From personal experience it can last maybe 2-3 days, a week, a month or permanent.

Hi Xeno

Yes of course and should have been more specific. For some reason I tend to think of temporary bans as suspensions and bans more permanent.

• Like 1

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Hi Xeno

Yes of course and should have been more specific. For some reason I tend to think of temporary bans as suspensions and bans more permanent.

Semantics really. I've been perma-banned on two different forums. Both of which are gone. Several temp bans. So it all comes down to how you wish to define it. I've survived UM for nearly 10 years. My longest run.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Semantics really. I've been perma-banned on two different forums. Both of which are gone. Several temp bans. So it all comes down to how you wish to define it. I've survived UM for nearly 10 years. My longest run.

If you were ever permanently banned, you wouldn't be here. Back to Earth was permanently banned. I ask Saru, so I know.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

If you were ever permanently banned, you wouldn't be here. Back to Earth was permanently banned. I ask Saru, so I know.

Not on UM. Two different forums. Both of which are gone now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Doesn't look like you are banned to me.   What do you think "banned" means?

Isn’t that where you get forced at gunpoint to join a christian rock group and sing about magical carpenters like Jesus and Karen?

I’m asking for a friend… (blinks out sos)

In all seriousness @Keiw1, you’re still posting fairly consistently. My questions are 1) Do you know what being banned is? (Clue; the answer cannot be found in my response to desertrat56. That is what I call a joke and others get to decide if it’s funny or not) Question 2) Are you trying to self prophesy your future on the forums so you can scream and hollar to your friends about allegedly being persecuted for your beliefs?

Edit: If you’ve been banned 2x before than I suspect you haven't read or understand the UM site rules. All you have to do is ask someone and I am reasonably sure that someone might help you out. Not gonna hold my breath though.

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

I think it’s some metaphor.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

No its the title-religion, spirituality and beliefs=100% lie--When i share my beliefs i get banned. Its like false advertising.

You don't share your beliefs. You push them and tell people actually educated in the history and culture behind the Bible they are wrong when your not and don't understand the culture or history of when those books were written.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

It doesn’t matter what the beast is as it says ALL will receive the mark, which means you were WRONG. 

cormac

That's exactly right!  and it says all who did not receive the mark were killed or imprisoned.  

It also says that the mark or number were necessary to buy or sell anything.  

Now...let me ask you all a question.  Obviously, all of us here in the US already have a number....Revelations says it is the number of a man.  Here in the US you are issued your number usually when you are born, but you cannot work without it.  You cannot buy a house or a car or open a bank account without your number.  You cannot give the number back either.  

So here is the question?  How many outside of the US have a number that they cannot give back?  And how many of you do not have a number like that?

I know for a fact the OP has a number.  It isn't just a number either...it is THE number.    It just seems so normal to be numbered doesn't it?  It doesn't matter what your belief system is or even if you don't have a belief system at all.  You still took the number didn't you?  And once you take it then you are in fact worshipping the beast already.  If you are a sole proprietor...you have a number.  If you are a corporation you have a number.  Even if you are a Church, you still have a number.

So the whole idea that if push came to shove some would not take the number the government said you had to have is ridiculous. In the Name of Jesus I refuse this number!  Is the OP really going to die for his faith if that were the case?   Yeah, that's what Peter said as well right...mmmm hmmmm.  But the point is...you already took the number so it's a moot point now!  And when Jesus does return, if that's the case, he will say he never knew the OP...because he has the mark of the beast already.

• Like 3