Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Failed expectations of Revelations

cormac mac airt

14 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Guyver

Over time in discussions we come to understand where someone is coming from and generally ask for some form of clarification  at times. I don’t need or feel a need to be changed so come here to observe mostly and at times pose challenges so that I can observe which I exclude from objective observations as I had an influence. I do not overlook the value of my subjective results nonetheless 

Right on.  Personally, I don’t care if someone preaches.  It doesn’t bother me at all, since I don’t believe preaching from the Bible.  But, rules are rules so they can’t do it.  But, if they do it as I said, they could pull it off.  I’ve said all kinds of crazy **** on this forum, but I preface it as described…unless I’m drunk lol. Which, maybe a similar mental state to those who are indoctrinated enough to preach lol.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Right on.  Personally, I don’t care if someone preaches.  It doesn’t bother me at all, since I don’t believe preaching from the Bible.  But, rules are rules so they can’t do it.  But, if they do it as I said, they could pull it off.  I’ve said all kinds of crazy **** on this forum, but I preface it as described…unless I’m drunk lol. Which, maybe a similar mental state to those who are indoctrinated enough to preach lol.

Hi GuyverI

It’s rum Friday and has been most of the years I have been here. Okay during Covid there were several rum Fridays a week not to mention that I have been known to smoke a fatty on Friday as well. :innocent::D

What I am basically interested in is how believing affected their lives. I have a past the same as everyone else which I neither brag about or feel shame for it is what my life is, was or will be. 
I don’t ask for overly specific details other than to support a claim or how something affected their lives.

Am I critical yes, am I heartless no, each of us understands they qualify of information given 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Hammer

Never heard of Mary Beard but have know some of the Merry Beardless over the years but highly doubt there is any significant relationship.

Rum Friday 

If you want to watch enthralling historical documentaries, check hers out on YouTube.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3