Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man arrested for making terrorist threats to gay club in Atlanta

OverSword

Atlanta Police have arrested a man they say made terroristic threats against a nightclub popular among the LGBTQ+ community.

Atlanta Police Department Homeland Security detectives said Atlanta resident Chase Staub posted a series of threats in videos on his Instagram story holding a weapon with cryptic and messages threatening patrons of The Heretic written on sticky notes last week.

Staub’s arrest came exactly one week since the mass shooting at a gay club in Colorado, which killed five.

Link

What they don't report in the Main Stream News;

False Flag in order to demonize "The Right"?  

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

If he's proven to have made such threats and is found to have the capacity to carry them out, he needs to be spending some "quiet time" in rooms he doesn't possess a key for.  When people make such threats - ACTUAL THREATS - against others then they need to be taken seriously.  

• Like 6

Ooops...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/non-binary-biden-nuclear-official-charged-with-felony-theft-for-accidentally-stealing-a-woman-s-2k-suitcase-from-airport-baggage-claim

Two THOUSAND dollar suitcase?  I wonder if he understood that would be a felony charge?  OTH, who would pay 2K for a bag that's going to be dropped, kicked, shoved, jostled, and otherwise abused, regularly?  

• Haha 1

A huff post contributor :lol:

My priors about the quality of huffpost are confirmed lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

A huff post contributor :lol:

My priors about the quality of huffpost are confirmed lol

Personally I doubt he's a threat but in the current climate.........

• Like 2