Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tyrants in Iran, China and Russia tremble at the power of the people

Grim Reaper 6

What we’re seeing across the world right now is astounding. From China to Iran to Russia, tens of thousands of people are showing up in towns and cities all over their countries, day after day, to voice their objections to their oppressive regimes — and to demand their downfall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tyrants-in-iran-china-and-russia-tremble-at-the-power-of-the-people/ar-AA14IJOw?ocid=EMMX&cvid=a05ba544a3564fd99d60adc8980e7bb3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Meanwhile the U.S. just approved a $1B arms sale to Qatar.

DC's minions are trying their utmost to help Iran become the new hegemon in the M.E. even though it will almost certainly mean a regional or even global war when Israel has to act to save itself.  They - Biden and his puppet masters - are actively refusing to even give words of support in China or Iran.  I think they are disgusting for their cowardice and greed.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Meanwhile the U.S. just approved a $1B arms sale to Qatar.

So what doe’s that have to do with the topic of this thread?

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, and-then said:

DC's minions are trying their utmost to help Iran become the new hegemon in the M.E. even though it will almost certainly mean a regional or even global war when Israel has to act to save itself.  They - Biden and his puppet masters - are actively refusing to even give words of support in China or Iran.  I think they are disgusting for their cowardice and greed.

Deleted for content, my reply was to a different post.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What do your comments have to do with Arms Sales to Qatar?

Nothing.  It was a point about the OP statement.  My understanding of your thread was that tyrannical regimes are being forced to deal with the common man in the street who is protesting the evils in Iran, China, and Russia.  I was simply pointing out that instead of offering at least some moral support in these situations, our current administration is totally quiet when moral support could be helping, especially in Iran.  Obama did precisely the same thing when brave Iranians went into the streets during his term of office protesting the mullah's brutal rule.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

Nothing.  It was a point about the OP statement.  My understanding of your thread was that tyrannical regimes are being forced to deal with the common man in the street who is protesting the evils in Iran, China, and Russia.  I was simply pointing out that instead of offering at least some moral support in these situations, our current administration is totally quiet when moral support could be helping, especially in Iran.  Obama did precisely the same thing when brave Iranians went into the streets during his term of office protesting the mullah's brutal rule.

I see your point, thanks for your reply.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

We choose the dictators we want to support.

The Arms deal with Qatar started under the Trump Administration, but anyway you still have not really answered my first question.

However, never mind.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

We choose the dictators we want to support.

Yes, we do.  It's just a fact of life in the world of Realpolitik and always has been.  The thing about helping the Qataris is that they are mostly aligned with Iran.  Once again, the current crew in DC are doing what they can to strengthen Iran's footprint in the M.E.

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Yes, we do.  It's just a fact of life in the world of Realpolitik and always has been.  The thing about helping the Qataris is that they are mostly aligned with Iran.  Once again, the current crew in DC are doing what they can to strengthen Iran's footprint in the M.E.

As a Zionist, do you agree "it's OK to be white" is antisemitic?

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What we’re seeing across the world right now is astounding. From China to Iran to Russia, tens of thousands of people are showing up in towns and cities all over their countries, day after day, to voice their objections to their oppressive regimes — and to demand their downfall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tyrants-in-iran-china-and-russia-tremble-at-the-power-of-the-people/ar-AA14IJOw?ocid=EMMX&cvid=a05ba544a3564fd99d60adc8980e7bb3

And in an odd 180 here in America a handful of radical trump subjects think that braying bullying threats will somehow put BOM and his oppressive regime back into the whitehouse.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And in an odd 180 here in America a handful of radical trump subjects think that braying bullying threats will somehow put BOM and his oppressive regime back into the whitehouse.

I don’t think that’s going to happen, the guy is his own worse enemy he just can’t stay out of the headlines.

• Like 3

10's of thousands of people aren't showing up day after day in China, Russia and Iran to protest their government. Can anybody actually link to a live protest in any of these countries right now?  Thousands? Nope.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

So what doe’s that have to do with the topic of this thread?

That when the tyrants start shooting their rebelling polis … it’ll be with American arms

• Like 1