Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IDF holds joint air drills with US, simulating strikes on Iran and proxies


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

The Israel Defense Forces on Wednesday published footage and details of a series of joint aerial exercises it held with the US military this week, simulating strikes against Iran and its regional terror proxies. In a statement, the IDF said that during drills, which took place over Israel and the Mediterranean Sea, four IAF F-35i fighter jets, accompanied four American F-15 aircraft and an American KC-135 aerial refueling aircraft, refueled several IAF F-16i fighter jets. The IDF said the drills also “simulated an operational scenario and long-distance flights.”

These exercises are a key component of the two militaries’ increasing strategic cooperation in response to shared concerns in the Middle East, particularly those posed by Iran,” the IDF added.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-holds-joint-air-drills-with-us-simulating-strikes-on-iran-and-proxies/

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

While I certainly appreciate this training, I don't believe that when push comes to shove, Biden's administration will stand with Israel.  In fact, I actually believe that if Netanyahu decides he MUST strike Tehran's nuke program, Biden's handlers will warn the Ayatollah that it's coming.  IF that becomes the case, I hope Israel uses bunker busters with low yield nukes.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, and-then said:

While I certainly appreciate this training, I don't believe that when push comes to shove, Biden's administration will stand with Israel.  In fact, I actually believe that if Netanyahu decides he MUST strike Tehran's nuke program, Biden's handlers will warn the Ayatollah that it's coming.  IF that becomes the case, I hope Israel uses bunker busters with low yield nukes.  

I really disagree with you concerning Biden warning Iran of an Israeli strike. While the US may not openly support it a strike like that against Iran is also in the best interest of the United States also. I know you dislike Biden as much as I dislike Trump, but I don’t believe there is any chance of Biden taking Irans side over Israel’s. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2022 at 11:51 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I really disagree with you concerning Biden warning Iran of an Israeli strike. While the US may not openly support it a strike like that against Iran is also in the best interest of the United States also. I know you dislike Biden as much as I dislike Trump, but I don’t believe there is any chance of Biden taking Irans side over Israel’s. 

We'll just have to agree to disagree.  I also firmly believe that Biden is NOT making most of the decisions that are coming down from his administration.  I'd bet my LIFE that is being done by a small "committee" or Cabal, if you like.  Obama, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarret to name a few.  Netanyahu came here in 2014, IIRC, and while he was in the air on his way, Obama gave a press briefing where he outlined his solution to the conflict and it included Israel removing themselves back to the '67 borders.
In return, Bibi made some VERY clear statements about THAT plan NEVER HAPPENING.  IOW, he sat next to the U.S. president, on live TV, in his OWN HOUSE and humiliated Obama.  You should look that video or those images up.  Obama's face was a study in cool rage.  I think he has been after Israel ever since.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I sort had a suspicion when the US was allowed to land military aircraft in Israel for the first time since 1967.
Yes, Israel and the US will bomb the heck out of Iran. bunch of war mongering idiots.

Israel, you can't keep ruling the Middle East with an iron fist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 10:01 AM, and-then said:

While I certainly appreciate this training, I don't believe that when push comes to shove, Biden's administration will stand with Israel.  In fact, I actually believe that if Netanyahu decides he MUST strike Tehran's nuke program, Biden's handlers will warn the Ayatollah that it's coming.  IF that becomes the case, I hope Israel uses bunker busters with low yield nukes.  

I think you’re exaggerating a tad, my friend. It really is a dangerous time for not just Israel but the region as a whole. Egypt, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are all actively chasing nuclear weapons. Which will pretty much mean at least another as many will be looking in the future for their own also. Bombing Iran and leaving Turkey, Egyptian and Saudi Arabia programs intact is kinda redundant. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Which will pretty much mean at least another as many will be looking in the future for their own also. Bombing Iran and leaving Turkey, Egyptian and Saudi Arabia programs intact is kinda redundant. 

True, but I doubt these other countries would be feeling the need for nukes had Iran not become a threat to them by creating their own.  Israel is not a threat to the surrounding nations so long as they do not attack Israel.  Despite their rhetoric, they understand this.  They also understand that Iran will threaten them, as well, once they establish hegemony in the region.  Iran is an immediate threat because they are actively using proxies to weaken and attack Israel, in the here and now.  They are preparing for a war of annihilation against the Jewish state and their leaders have not only admitted this, they brag about it often.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, and-then said:

True, but I doubt these other countries would be feeling the need for nukes had Iran not become a threat to them by creating their own.  Israel is not a threat to the surrounding nations so long as they do not attack Israel.  Despite their rhetoric, they understand this.  They also understand that Iran will threaten them, as well, once they establish hegemony in the region.  Iran is an immediate threat because they are actively using proxies to weaken and attack Israel, in the here and now.  They are preparing for a war of annihilation against the Jewish state and their leaders have not only admitted this, they brag about it often.  

Iran might have been the official reason for Saudi Arabia but Turkey’s leader has openly questioned Israel’s right to have them and why he can’t have them also. Egypt, after suffering a near Turkish election takeover with the Muslim Brotherhood party and almost turning Libya into another colony is not gonna stay defenceless. Greece is another directly threatened so it’s just a matter of time before it starts a process to acquire nuclear weapons. Turkey is a bigger threat than Iran to Israel and left unchecked Israel will lose its military advantage and deterrent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Turkey is a bigger threat than Iran to Israel and left unchecked Israel will lose its military advantage and deterrent.

Possibly, but the difference is that Erdogan would only take a chance if Israel were already badly mauled by another country.  The mullahs have made no secret what their intentions are.  I believe it is just a matter of time before Iran, Turkey, or Russia decide to come at Israel because the U.S. will have abandoned them to their fate. A lot of people are going to celebrate the day that occurs but they won't be celebrating the result for very long.  Israel's power is vastly underestimated by the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
3 minutes ago, and-then said:

Possibly, but the difference is that Erdogan would only take a chance if Israel were already badly mauled by another country.  The mullahs have made no secret what their intentions are.  I believe it is just a matter of time before Iran, Turkey, or Russia decide to come at Israel because the U.S. will have abandoned them to their fate. A lot of people are going to celebrate the day that occurs but they won't be celebrating the result for very long.  Israel's power is vastly underestimated by the world.

The Palestinian's are under the control of Erdogan's islamic facists and Syria under Iran. The noose is slowly tightening around Israel. Not today, but in 5-10 years if Israel does nothing then it stands to be at their mercy. Turkey and Iran's nuclear facilities need to be bombed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 5:19 AM, and-then said:

I believe it is just a matter of time before Iran, Turkey, or Russia decide to come at Israel because the U.S. will have abandoned them to their fate.

Why are you so against that but ok with the US abandoning the Kurds to face Turkish aggression and actively encouraging abandoning the Ukrainians to Russian aggression?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Setton said:

Why are you so against that but ok with the US abandoning the Kurds to face Turkish aggression and actively encouraging abandoning the Ukrainians to Russian aggression?

I never agreed with the abandonment of our Kurdish allies.  That was one of only two decisions Trump made that I harshly disagreed with.  As for Ukraine, it's a LIE that I am "encouraging" abandoning Ukraine.  That accusation is based on me having the unmitigated temerity to not cheer for an increasingly escalatory path by DC.  Here's the thing, and you can quote me on it... Ukraine WILL EVENTUALLY NEGOTIATE with Russia and they WILL have to surrender some territory in the east.  

That isn't something I want, that's just the reality that Ukraine and the world, faces.  I think that those who encourage Ukraine to fight on for "as long as it takes" do so because while our exceptionally "trustworthy" media keeps telling everyone how poorly Russia is performing and how they can be pushed out of all of Ukraine - including Crimea - they don't seem to ever get around to showing video of Ukrainian troops, artillery, tanks, and so on being destroyed nor do they try to give a balanced accounting of the casualties Ukraine is suffering.  Oh, sure, they show the missile damage images but the rest of their coverage is sanitized.

Why, do you suppose, don't they give a clear picture?  I think it's pretty easy to figure out.  The meeting yesterday in Ramstein didn't answer the question about provision of Leopards from Germany or those they've sold them to.  German leaders want the U.S. to be seen handing over Abrams, first.  Eventually, Biden probably will but it won't make a difference because there will be only a handful and they'll spend most of their duty cycle on flatbeds being transported to and from the front due to the maintenance issues.

I don't consider myself to be on "team Russia" OR "team Ukraine".  What Putin's forces have done there is criminal and they should be held to account in a world court body but trying to wear down Russia to the point where they have to slink away across their border after losing tens of thousands of men just isn't a viable plan.  All that will accomplish is to bury many more tens of thousands of Ukrainians as well as reducing that nation into this:

Chechnya, Yeltsin, and Clinton: The Massacre at Samashki in April 1995 and  the US Response to Russia's War in Chechnya | National Security Archive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

It's gone beyond simulation today. Israel has struck Iranian facilities.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.