Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ye (Kayne West) & the Grand Jewish Conspiracy

Knob Oddy

I posted something similar in the thread about Kanye West announcing he is running for president in 2024, but I think this deserves its own topic.

Ye, as he now calls himself, has been doubling down on anti Jewish statements and has continually implied that there is a grand Jewish conspiracy against him (and others). One example is below, where Ye pulls up a chart of leading media and entertainment executives which is colored by ethnicity, showing over 90 percent being Jewish. Starts around 2 mins in.

I watched Ye live on Timcast  2 days ago make statements referring to Jewish people as "They" and then walking out when Tim pushed back timidly.

Here's a brief clip of the exchange that caused Ye to walk off the set, but he lasted 22 minutes on the show, while hinting at a Jewish conspiracy basically from the start.

My opinion about Ye is that he is going through some serious life challenges right now and is being exploited by some people (Milo for one) for their own personal gains. I think he is musically gifted, but not exactly a great mind for president (which may be the understatement of the year)

Now, this brings us to the fact that there are a disproportionate amount of ethnically Jewish people in positions of power in our society. Ye has seen this and automatically assumed there is some form of conspiracy enabling this to happen. I assume, as it's never made clear how this is occurring, that the conspiracy is that Jewish people are only hring/promoting other Jewish people into these leadership positions.

That doesn't explain how the non Jewish people gain their positions, as even Ye's chart shows about 10 percent non Jews in these roles.

My understanding of how a disproportionate amount of Jewish people gain these positions is set out below, and requires no grand conspiracies.

As Jordan Peterson points out in his lecture above, IQ and success have almost exactly a direct correlation. 

He has many, many lectures on the competency hierarchy in businesses. The personality traits required to be the CEO of one of these large companies is long, but one of the requirements is to be really, really smart. 

Ashkenazi jews have an average IQ well above other ethnic groups, including other jews (at least 115 points average). IQ within any population falls on a scale, with people born 2 standard deviations from the average being only 5 percent of a population (2.5 percent being smarter, 2.5 percent being less smart). 

If you consider this graph is representational of the entire population, when you slide the middle over to 115, as you could do when considering the IQ scale of Ashkenazi jews, you see that as a proportion there would be more smart people in that population then in others who have IQs exceeding 130. It would be only 1 standard deviation from the mean for Ashkenazi jews, compared to 2 for the entire population.

This means that their population will produce more geniuses proportionally. And as we have already seen, smart people climb competency hierarchies quickly. This is also born out in the scientific world.

Jewish Nobel Laureates. Remarkably, Jews and people of Jewish descent represent less than 0.20% of the world's population, but they represent 22.4% of all Nobel laureates (208 out of 930)

Lastly, I know this is a contentious issue which I hope we can discuss without personal attacks and accusations, but with this topic becoming mainstream I think rational debate is a must. Someone being presented with a chart like Ye is showing might be looking for an explanation. But I take nothing away from the suffering that certain INDIVIDUAL are causing Ye, threatening access to his children and threatening to medicate him against his will. I just see rational reasons why one group dominates certain positions in the hierarchy.

P.s. sorry for the wall of text

images.jpeg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I doubt there is a single individual here who is known for being MORE supportive of Israel and by extension, Jews, than myself.  That said...

Beginning at 37 secs ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

To make this short, I don’t believe the Jewish Race deserves to be singled out as bad or dangerous. There are bad individuals in every race / ethnic back ground, but the way the Jews have been scapegoated throughout history in undeserved. In my opinion there is no excuse for Ye’s behavior no matter the circumstances, yes there may be individuals who have caused problems for him. But, antisemitism is not designed to be directed at an individual, it’s purpose is to define an entire race and there is no excuse for such behavior.

JIMHO

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

I posted something similar in the thread about Kanye West announcing he is running for president in 2024, but I think this deserves its own topic.

Ye, as he now calls himself, has been doubling down on anti Jewish statements and has continually implied that there is a grand Jewish conspiracy against him (and others). One example is below, where Ye pulls up a chart of leading media and entertainment executives which is colored by ethnicity, showing over 90 percent being Jewish. Starts around 2 mins in.

I watched Ye live on Timcast  2 days ago make statements referring to Jewish people as "They" and then walking out when Tim pushed back timidly.

Here's a brief clip of the exchange that caused Ye to walk off the set, but he lasted 22 minutes on the show, while hinting at a Jewish conspiracy basically from the start.

My opinion about Ye is that he is going through some serious life challenges right now and is being exploited by some people (Milo for one) for their own personal gains. I think he is musically gifted, but not exactly a great mind for president (which may be the understatement of the year)

Now, this brings us to the fact that there are a disproportionate amount of ethnically Jewish people in positions of power in our society. Ye has seen this and automatically assumed there is some form of conspiracy enabling this to happen. I assume, as it's never made clear how this is occurring, that the conspiracy is that Jewish people are only hring/promoting other Jewish people into these leadership positions.

That doesn't explain how the non Jewish people gain their positions, as even Ye's chart shows about 10 percent non Jews in these roles.

My understanding of how a disproportionate amount of Jewish people gain these positions is set out below, and requires no grand conspiracies.

As Jordan Peterson points out in his lecture above, IQ and success have almost exactly a direct correlation. 

He has many, many lectures on the competency hierarchy in businesses. The personality traits required to be the CEO of one of these large companies is long, but one of the requirements is to be really, really smart. 

Ashkenazi jews have an average IQ well above other ethnic groups, including other jews (at least 115 points average). IQ within any population falls on a scale, with people born 2 standard deviations from the average being only 5 percent of a population (2.5 percent being smarter, 2.5 percent being less smart). 

If you consider this graph is representational of the entire population, when you slide the middle over to 115, as you could do when considering the IQ scale of Ashkenazi jews, you see that as a proportion there would be more smart people in that population then in others who have IQs exceeding 130. It would be only 1 standard deviation from the mean for Ashkenazi jews, compared to 2 for the entire population.

This means that their population will produce more geniuses proportionally. And as we have already seen, smart people climb competency hierarchies quickly. This is also born out in the scientific world.

Lastly, I know this is a contentious issue which I hope we can discuss without personal attacks and accusations, but with this topic becoming mainstream I think rational debate is a must. Someone being presented with a chart like Ye is showing might be looking for an explanation. But I take nothing away from the suffering that certain INDIVIDUAL are causing Ye, threatening access to his children and threatening to medicate him against his will. I just see rational reasons why one group dominates certain positions in the hierarchy.

P.s. sorry for the wall of text

images.jpeg.jpg

I think this issue is much larger than is being portrayed. Antisemitism is a historic hatred / mistrust going back in history for maybe 1000 years or more. I don’t understand or have any idea what caused this or even why it’s a major issue today. As any ethnic group how can one group of people be singled out like the Jews have, it could be jealousy based upon their ability to excel in many different areas like you outlined above. However, the worldwide conspiracy in my opinion ridiculous and I certainly don’t support the idea of it. What is the true cause is I have no idea, but I don’t support it or believe it’s right. This is a very broad topic, and unless someone can explain why or how it’s even possible I will chalk it off to scapegoating which is wrong under any circumstances. Yes their are bad individuals but to push everything on a entire ethnic group because of some individuals is completely wrong.

JIMHO 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

But, antisemitism is not designed to be directed at an individual, it’s purpose is to define an entire race and there is no excuse for such behavior.

He has done himself a LOT of damage.  Even Trump is saying he's a "deeply troubled man".  Chappell told the truth and was funny at the same time.  Hollywood IS controlled by Jews.  It has been for a very long time.  There's nothing wrong with saying it out loud, IMO.  Mel Gibson was nearly destroyed when he got angry and spoke out about the executives there and their mistreatment of him.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Now, this brings us to the fact that there are a disproportionate amount of ethnically Jewish people in positions of power in our society.

Worst segue ever!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

But I take nothing away from the suffering that certain INDIVIDUAL are causing Ye, threatening access to his children and threatening to medicate him against his will. I just see rational reasons why one group dominates certain positions in the hierarchy.

I'm not sure what you mean by this?

By certain people are you talking about the Kardashians? Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, and-then said:

He has done himself a LOT of damage.  Even Trump is saying he's a "deeply troubled man".  Chappell told the truth and was funny at the same time.  Hollywood IS controlled by Jews.  It has been for a very long time.  There's nothing wrong with saying it out loud, IMO.  Mel Gibson was nearly destroyed when he got angry and spoke out about the executives there and their mistreatment of him.  

That maybe, but a global conspiracy in my opinion is a step to far. As far as the damage he has done himself, that’s entirely on the decisions, comments and beliefs he holds no one else is to blame.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

Jews historically lived in their own seperate communities which bred an otherness association. It's easy to be afraid of those that seem other to us. 

That and Jews were the first bankers. Christians in the medieval age felt charging interest with lending money was a sin. Giving Jews a leg up in that important financial career.  Which led to an easy scapegoat. The others controlling all the money.

I think all the prejudice since then was just knock off from the medieval times. 

As for Kayne. I really don't care about him. The dude has problems and is rich and famous enough that he is enabled to do crazy things. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'll try to shed some light on the situation.  Ye's statements are not new in the black community, in particular within the music industry.  Unfortunately, Ye does not have the communication skills to get across the point he was trying to make.  Also, if you saw the entire interview, there was some additional context that is widely left out. 

Ye's point is that there is an exploitative relationship.  Jews are largely in control at most of the major record labels.  Hip Hop in particular has been over run with a lot of self-destructive music that promotes violence and other debauchery.  Jewish execs are greenlighting a lot of this nonsense.  His point was that why are they not held accountable?

This exact point was made a few years before on a Breakfast Club interview where Lyor Cohen was being interviewed.  Lyor Cohen was a top music exec in the 80s/90s.  He was asked by Charlamagne if he has any responsibility for the music that is released?   In short, Lyor's answer was simply "it's just business"   Basically, we don't care if the black community is irreparably harmed by this trash music, we are making money.

It isn't antisemitic to say that Jewish execs are exploiting a community for their own gain.

Here is a mashup showing how Ye's comments were taking out of context and Lyor's interview.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

I'll try to shed some light on the situation.  Ye's statements are not new in the black community, in particular within the music industry.  Unfortunately, Ye does not have the communication skills to get across the point he was trying to make.  Also, if you saw the entire interview, there was some additional context that is widely left out. 

Ye's point is that there is an exploitative relationship.  Jews are largely in control at most of the major record labels.  Hip Hop in particular has been over run with a lot of self-destructive music that promotes violence and other debauchery.  Jewish execs are greenlighting a lot of this nonsense.  His point was that why are they not held accountable?

This exact point was made a few years before on a Breakfast Club interview where Lyor Cohen was being interviewed.  Lyor Cohen was a top music exec in the 80s/90s.  He was asked by Charlamagne if he has any responsibility for the music that is released?   In short, Lyor's answer was simply "it's just business"   Basically, we don't care if the black community is irreparably harmed by this trash music, we are making money.

It isn't antisemitic to say that Jewish execs are exploiting a community for their own gain.

Here is a mashup showing how Ye's comments were taking out of context and Lyor's interview.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
Content

11 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

So basically you think Jewish producers should censor hip hop music lol. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Ok since it’s known that ( Bolded ) people are being exploited where does the personal responsibility come into it. I mean ultimately people are responsible for what they do and how they allow others to treat them when is enough enough?

I agree that there is some personal responsibility but that still does not change the exploitive nature of the industry.  Artist are being encouraged / coached to make negative music.  If you are some broke young kid and you are trying to make it, the record company may push you to rap about b*tches and hoes if that is what is selling even if you may want to be more introspective.  You have a kid who sees this as his ticket out of the hood, he is going to bend to what the execs want.

This is the point Ye was making in the video above at the beginning.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

So basically you think Jewish producers should censor hip hop music lol. 

That isn't remotely what I said nor think.  If someone wants to make violent "drill" rap that is their choice.  However, it is also not antisemitic to hold them accountable for pushing out music that is destructive.  

I'm finding it hard to understand why "they" are so afraid of being held accountable for profiting off the exploitation of another community.  The irony of this entire debacle though to me is that when Ye was cancelled, it literally proved his point...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

I agree that there is some personal responsibility but that still does not change the exploitive nature of the industry.  Artist are being encouraged / coached to make negative music.  If you are some broke young kid and you are trying to make it, the record company may push you to rap about b*tches and hoes if that is what is selling even if you may want to be more introspective.  You have a kid who sees this as his ticket out of the hood, he is going to bend to what the execs want.

This is the point Ye was making in the video above at the beginning.  

When someone anyone does something for money knowing it’s wrong they are selling out and they become a guilty part of the exploitation. As far as Ye is concerned no matter the circumstances his antisemitism and other racist comments and actions can not be excused. Yes he has every right to be angry with the record producers, but to expand that to an entire ethnic group or race is wrong and can’t be excused. Unfortunately the way he has handled the situation that’s exactly what he has done based upon his comments. Once anyone go’s from being angry at those who mistreated them and they turn to this global conspiracy thing he is out line completely. 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

When someone anyone does something for money knowing it’s wrong they are selling out and they become a guilty part of the exploitation. As far as Ye is concerned no matter the circumstances his antisemitism and other racist comments and actions can not be excused. Yes he has every right to be angry with the record producers, but to expand that to an entire ethnic group or race is wrong and can’t be excused. Unfortunately the way he has handled the situation that’s exactly what he has done based upon his comments. Once anyone go’s from being angry at those who mistreated them and they turn to this global conspiracy thing he is out line completely. 

Yet, if he was droning on about "white supremacy" or institutional racism... no one would bat an eye and that is effectively doing the same thing.  Or if Democrats yap about the "black vote"....   or Trump voters.    Seems like everyone can be criticized generally to some degree for whatever reason except the....

1 hour ago, Edumakated said:

Ye's point is that there is an exploitative relationship. 

Can you name a business sector that is not exploitative?  

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Yet, if he was droning on about "white supremacy" or institutional racism... no one would bat an eye and that is effectively doing the same thing.  Or if Democrats yap about the "black vote"....   or Trump voters.    Seems like everyone can be criticized generally to some degree for whatever reason except the....

Actually he was droning on about White Supremacy, along with his Antisemitism rhetoric in fact he was supporting it by wearing his White Lives Matter shirt. It’s also about the people he hangs out with like White Supremest Nick Fuentes, and Keynes recent dinner with Fuentes and others certainly did make the entire country bat an eye. So does West deserve to be criticize for his actions yes he does, because he intentionally did everything in the public eye to get the most effect out of his actions he possibly could.

But, yes it’s true that we can all be criticized however, not everyone intentionally uses the public stage to make the entire situation worse. So I suspect West is a special case and can’t be compared to your bolded comments above. :)

42 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You know Tate it’s been that way in the music business going back to when records and radio were first invented. The smart performers started breaking their ties with the major record labels years ago. Not to mention that the Rap Music Community started producing their own music in the early 1990s. So there have been ways to get around that exploitation for those who wish too for many years. That is why I don’t really get the point in thread concerning the Music Producers being Jewish, West could have broken that tie long ago so I am confused why he didn’t do so.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Edumakated said:

When Ye wore the 'it's OK to be white' t-shirt the Anti-Defamation League  said it was antisemitic.  The Anti-Defamation Council in Australia have argued the same thing; but, remained quiet when Lauren Southen wore the same slogan but aimed at Muslims.

So here we are stuck in a trope that helps Zionists sort the goats from the sheep.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

When Ye wore the 'it's OK to be white' t-shirt the Anti-Defamation League  said it was antisemitic.  The Anti-Defamation Council in Australia have argued the same thing; but, remained quiet when Lauren Southen wore the same slogan but aimed at Muslims.

So here we are stuck in a trope that helps Zionists sort the goats from the sheep.

People like to pick and choose what they want to get upset about and there is quite a bit of hypocrisy.  Criticism of an exploitative relationship is not antisemitic.

8 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You know Tate it’s been that way in the music business going back to when records and radio were first invented. The smart performers started breaking their ties with the major record labels years ago. Not to mention that the Rap Music Community started producing their own music in the early 1990s. So there have been ways to get around that exploitation for those who wish too for many years. That is why I don’t really get the point in thread concerning the Music Producers being Jewish, West could have broken that tie long ago so I am confused why he didn’t do so.

West has broken a lot of the ties, but it isn't as easy as it seems when every aspect of the business is controlled.   Remember, legendary artists like Prince had their own battles (hence why he changed his name).  

Another good example is the Korean relationship in the black community, specifically with black hair care products.  Koreans control the market.  Nearly every hair care store in the black community is run by Koreans.  They control all the distribution and run the industry like a mob.

I agree in principle with you though but can't discount the barriers that are put up to prevent that from happening.

Ultimately, the point is there is a valid criticism of an exploitative relationship that West was trying to convey.  I think far too many people are too sensitive to criticism.  It is no different than how many blacks will cry racism if you start pointing out the cultural failings leading to high levels of violence.  Personally, I like to look at a critique that is being levied and try to understand that perspective as it may yield more insight than just crying that someone doesn't like me....

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I guess it depends on how you define exploitation.  Yes, most business has some aspect that could be considered exploitative.  In this case, it is more about a minority controlling an industry in which the product is made primarily by another minority group.  The nuance in this discussion is if the controlling minority has any accountability to the other minority or is it all "just business".

10 hours ago, Edumakated said:

If someone wants to make violent "drill" rap that is their choice.  However, it is also not antisemitic to hold them accountable for pushing out music that is destructive.  

Where is the evidence that it is 'destructive'?  

10 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

The nuance in this discussion is if the controlling minority has any accountability to the other minority or is it all "just business".

I'm not sure why 'minority' is relevant here as far as accountability, it seems like it applies to much more than that.  Are publishers responsible for the ideas contained in the books from the authors they publish?  Are concert venue owners accountable for the content of the performers who perform there?  How about all the people that work at that concert venue?  I don't think these all have easy answers, I think 'it depends' in most cases, but not sure why their minority status matters.

• Like 1

I think the problem is the same as with Masons.

Those who aren't a part of it feel excluded. I know it sounds counterintuitive because you'd think the majority excludes the minority, but starting with above average success envy kicks in.

And there were always Jews who worked tripple hard to earn their place. A cultural setting translating into the family where people are encouraged and enabled to thrive. Like Oppenheimer, Einstein, going back to Samuel ibn Naghrillah

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_ibn_Naghrillah

That's I think coupled with the fact they stand out more why more people notice.

Someone should tell Ye that it's just the media. For most that's just entertainment, companies are running the show. The real life is run by companies.

• Like 2