Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ye (Kayne West) & the Grand Jewish Conspiracy

Knob Oddy

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I say it is more like that Harley "text" is a hoax.  Harley could not have legally institutionalized Ye or anyone he is not related to.  The only way he could claim that he did is if Kanye did something illegal and Harley pressed charges that somehow resulted in a police psychiatrist suggesting to a judge that he should be institutionalized.    That is how it works.  Every state has different laws but all of them abide by certain federal laws that do not allow some random person to force someone to be institutionalized without due process.   And what can "institutionalized" mean?  Jails and prisons are institutions.   The whole thing smells of Kanye wanting attention and also trying to cause drama for Harley.  He is definitely not living on the same planet that most of the rest of us are, I think he is nuts and makes **** up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/21/kanye-west-reportedly-hospitalized-in-los-angeles/

He was hospitalized in a mental illness ward after saying he would have voted for Trump while on stage.

“I told y’all I didn’t vote, right?” West said to his screaming fans. “But if I would have voted, I would have voted on Trump.”

Then, on Saturday in Sacramento, West went on a meandering tirade, criticizing his fellow musicians and comparing himself to Trump.

“I am putting my career, my life, my public well-standing at risk when I talk to y’all like this,” West told a confused crowd, according to the Times. “I’ve been sitting here to give y’all my truth even at the risk of my own life. Even at the risk of my own success, my own career. I’ve been sitting here to give y’all the truth."

Here are details of the incident

Los Angeles police responded about 1:20 p.m. Monday to a call about a disturbance in West Hollywood, according to the Associated Press. The New York Times reported that the situation became a “medical emergency.”

No criminal activity was involved; however, West was transported to the hospital, where he was put on a psychiatric hold, according to the AP.

Although many of the details are still unknown, the unnamed source told People, “He is exhausted and currently dealing with sleep deprivation. He went to the hospital at will under the advice of his physician. He’s fine.”

TMZ had reported that West was restrained when he was brought to the hospital, but the person who talked to People claimed that was not the case. “He went freely,” the person said.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

In Ohio to pick slip you typically need a couple people, either a family/close relation and professional or a couple professionals (professionals being psychiatrist, doctor, or police officer.) 

And even then you can only hold the person for 72 hours before a judge has to rule on it. 

It's not something people do lightly because of how it opens you up to lawsuits. You really better be sure about it if you're going to do it. 

Someone as rich as Kanye easily could of made an aggressive lawsuit if he was involuntarily committed unjustly. 

Right, another reason it looks like a hoax.

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Right, another reason it looks like a hoax.

You really want that message to be a hoax don't you. Why?

As far as I am aware, Harley hasn't denied it

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

In Ohio to pick slip you typically need a couple people, either a family/close relation and professional or a couple professionals (professionals being psychiatrist, doctor, or police officer.) 

And even then you can only hold the person for 72 hours before a judge has to rule on it. 

It's not something people do lightly because of how it opens you up to lawsuits. You really better be sure about it if you're going to do it. 

Someone as rich as Kanye easily could of made an aggressive lawsuit if he was involuntarily committed unjustly. 

Thats what makes me think he "volunteered" to go on the advice of his doctor and his family/friends.

They gaslit him into thinking he was crazy for saying he'd vote for Trump. Ye has said as much. He said all the advice he had from family and those around him was that he is ruining his career by being pro Trump.

It would be enough to make anyone question their sanity when everyone around you is gaslighting you.

Ye said he was misdiagnosed in 2016 and overmedicated to the point that the hospital was too ashamed to release his prescribed dosage to his current doctors, as it was far outside the regular amount of milligrams.

Zombieland indeed

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Thats what makes me think he "volunteered" to go on the advice of his doctor and his family/friends.

They gaslit him into thinking he was crazy for saying he'd vote for Trump. Ye has said as much. He said all the advice he had from family and those around him was that he is ruining his career by being pro Trump.

It would be enough to make anyone question their sanity when everyone around you is gaslighting you.

Ye said he was misdiagnosed in 2016 and overmedicated to the point that the hospital was too ashamed to release his prescribed dosage to his current doctors, as it was far outside the regular amount of milligrams.

Zombieland indeed

Manipulated into a voluntary admission would be more plausible. 

Idk what to believe from Kanye. Not a big enough fan to care. Hopefully he finds some manner of peace.

Supporting Trump was unpopular for him to do but I didn't consider him unhinged for it. It's once he started doing things like run for president that I felt he was coming unhinged 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Zombieland indeed

Someone "gaslit" Kanye?   I don't think any needed to bother.   :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Edumakated said:

West has broken a lot of the ties, but it isn't as easy as it seems when every aspect of the business is controlled.   Remember, legendary artists like Prince had their own battles (hence why he changed his name).  

Another good example is the Korean relationship in the black community, specifically with black hair care products.  Koreans control the market.  Nearly every hair care store in the black community is run by Koreans.  They control all the distribution and run the industry like a mob.

I agree in principle with you though but can't discount the barriers that are put up to prevent that from happening.

Ultimately, the point is there is a valid criticism of an exploitative relationship that West was trying to convey.  I think far too many people are too sensitive to criticism.  It is no different than how many blacks will cry racism if you start pointing out the cultural failings leading to high levels of violence.  Personally, I like to look at a critique that is being levied and try to understand that perspective as it may yield more insight than just crying that someone doesn't like me....

Well his latest rant goes far beyond his anger based upon the Music Business.
Kanye West says ‘I like Hitler’ in shocking antisemitic rant on Alex Jones show.

Kanye West repeatedly praised Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler for doing “good things” in a shocking new antisemitic rant Thursday with far-right media host Alex Jones. I see good things about Hitler,” West said on Jones’ “InfoWars” show. “Jewish people are not going to tell me: ‘You can’t say out loud that this person ever did anything good.’ I’m done with that.”

The Jewish media has made us feel like Nazis and Hitler have never offered us anything of value to the world,” West said. The rapper mimicked Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu by whipping out a butterfly net — and launching a shameful new salvo of hateful rhetoric about Jews.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kanye-west-says-i-like-hitler-in-shocking-antisemitic-rant-on-alex-jones-show/ar-AA14NKb2?cvid=6bfc8de99bf34d5e8c194d955a291a62

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Kanye West says ‘I like Hitler’ in shocking antisemitic rant on Alex Jones show.

anye West repeatedly praised Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler for doing “good things” in a shocking new antisemitic rant Thursday with far-right media host Alex Jones. I see good things about Hitler,” West said on Jones’ “InfoWars” show. “Jewish people are not going to tell me: ‘You can’t say out loud that this person ever did anything good.’ I’m done with that.”

The Jewish media has made us feel like Nazis and Hitler have never offered us anything of value to the world,” West said. The rapper mimicked Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu by whipping out a butterfly net — and launching a shameful new salvo of hateful rhetoric about Jews.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kanye-west-says-i-like-hitler-in-shocking-antisemitic-rant-on-alex-jones-show/ar-AA14NKb2?cvid=6bfc8de99bf34d5e8c194d955a291a62

His comment is taken completely out of context but I guess that is the state we are in nowadays....  all he was saying was that despite the evil he is known for, he also did some good things.  

Even the US knew he did good things (tech wise) as they brought Verner Von Braun over after WWII to basically jump start NASA as part of operation Paperclip.  Anyone still driving VWs?  Audi's?  Porsche?  BMW?   I mean where does this end?

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

His comment is taken completely out of context but I guess that is the state we are in nowadays....  all he was saying was that despite the evil he is known for, he also did some good things.  

Even the US knew he did good things (tech wise) as they brought Verner Von Braun over after WWII to basically jump start NASA as part of operation Paperclip.  Anyone still driving VWs?  Audi's?  Porsche?  BMW?   I mean where does this end?

Personally attacking the Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu is a big mistake, but hey your welcome to your support and opinion about Kayne West.

However, frankly I am confused but to each his own!:no:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

I haven't watched the whole show, but it appeared that Jones was trying to give Ye a "way out" by saying "as a designer you might like the hugo boss uniforms" and Ye jumped in saying he liked many things about Hitler. He mentioned highways. Jones was clearly shocked by some of Ye's statements, and that's quite the achievement. I've never seen Jones shocked like that even when discussing the most hideous topics

3 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

I haven't watched the whole show, but it appeared that Jones was trying to give Ye a "way out" by saying "as a designer you might like the hugo boss uniforms" and Ye jumped in saying he liked many things about Hitler. He mentioned highways. Jones was clearly shocked by some of Ye's statements, and that's quite the achievement. I've never seen Jones shocked like that even when discussing the most hideous topics

Jones isn't stupid.  He knew it would be taken out of context.  Mentioning Hitler is a land mine even if you are trying to point out something historically accurate.  Ye should have known better and he is clearly not playing with a full deck.  Saying Hitler did some good things like building highways or technological innovation in no way is condoning the Holocaust or other horrors he did.  However, people are so woke and wanting to be outraged, you cannot even have a conversation about anything anymore...

• Like 3

The "good things" done by the Third Reich are far outweighed by the evil. The scales of historical justice prove it. Any advancement brought on by the Nazi's was for a military purpose and therefore, an expansionist agenda, which ultimately ended up in genocide.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Jones isn't stupid. 

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Ye suspended from Twitter after swastika post

After making antisemitic comments and praising Hitler on Thursday, the rapper Ye has been suspended from Twitter.  The account for Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, read as "account suspended" early Friday. 

Twitter owner Elon Musk said it would be suspended after a post on Ye's account Thursday night showed an image that appeared to show a swastika inside a Star of David. The post was then blocked by Twitter for violating its rules.

Musk wrote on the platform that the suspension was "for incitement to violence." The length of the suspension was not immediately clear. 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ye-suspended-from-twitter-after-swastika-post/ar-AA14OnGc?cvid=e552a7de23674b4d96b26e3b53000c7e

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Yeah, and Von Braun and those other 1000 scientists came willing because they got to live in homes with their families and let go of the fear of death for themselves and their families if they didn't meet a deadline, and the working conditions were humane.    You are leaving out a lot of crap to justify some comment one of your sick heroes made,.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, and Von Braun and those other 1000 scientists came willing because they got to live in homes with their families and let go of the fear of death for themselves and their families if they didn't meet a deadline, and the working conditions were humane.    You are leaving out a lot of crap to justify some comment one of your sick heroes made,.

You are totally missing the point.  Just because someone may be evil does not mean all aspects of their existence were evil or didn't have some value.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

And philosophy speaking, does Hitler get credit for the achievement of German scientist or do German scientist get that credit?

Room for debate there 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

And philosophy speaking, does Hitler get credit for the achievement of German scientist or do German scientist get that credit?

Room for debate there 

Hitler certainly doesn't get the credit. He impeded the progress of German science and technology just enough to lose the war. Germany could have had jets in 1941. His pogrom against Jews drove out Jewish scientists that could have given Germany the bomb.

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 9:27 PM, Edumakated said:

You are totally missing the point.  Just because someone may be evil does not mean all aspects of their existence were evil or didn't have some value.

So other than conscripting scientist and forcing them to develop weapons by threat of killing them and their families, what else is on your list of what he did of vallue?   Are you talking about NATO being created, or maybe a bunch of eastern europeans and german jews being relocated to the middle east after he lost WW2?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

On 12/2/2022 at 11:27 PM, Edumakated said:

That's not at all what Kayne said. 

West: I like Hitler.

Jones: I don't like Hitler. I know you're trying to be shocking with that.

West: I'm not trying to be shocking. I like Hitler. I do not... the Holocaust is not what happened. Let's look at the facts of that. Hitler has a lot of redeeming qualities

West: I don't like the word 'evil' next to Nazis.

West: But they did good things, too. We've got to stop dissing the Nazis all the time.

West: The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world.

West: The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world.

Jones: Can we just kind of say, like, you liked the uniforms, but that's about it?

West: No. There's a lot of things that I love about Hitler. A lot of things. Hey, Netin, what did you think about that Netin? 'This is insane. You're insane person.'

West: Germans had a really cool leader one time.

West: And he didn't kill six million Jews. That's just like factually incorrect. But for the ADL (Anti-Defamation League), I want to say there's a lot of good Nazis that were just fighting for their country and for them all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, Edumakated said:

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 9:27 PM, Edumakated said:

So, the story that Hitler was a vegetarian hit home for you, did it?   I didn't see you answering my question, or was that to someone else who thinks Hitler was ok that I asked, oh no it Was you.

"So other than conscripting scientist and forcing them to develop weapons by threat of killing them and their families, what else is on your list of what he did of vallue?   Are you talking about NATO being created, or maybe a bunch of eastern europeans and german jews being relocated to the middle east after he lost WW2?"    Hmmmmm?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

On 12/10/2022 at 6:32 AM, Rlyeh said:

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

I get some of you aren't capable of complex and nuanced thought...

The US has done evil things... does that negate all the good the US has done?

41 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

I get some of you aren't capable of complex and nuanced thought...

Tell us when you achieve it.

41 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

The US has done evil things... does that negate all the good the US has done?

Therefore all the evil it has done is a lie?

Kanye West said the holocaust didn't happen.

• Like 4