Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lockdowns causing excess deaths, not the cocud virus

OpenMindedSceptic

The scientists somehow couldn't predict excess deaths would be caused by lockdowns (really?). 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11491871/amp/Chris-Whitty-warns-Britain-faces-prolonged-period-excess-deaths.html?utm_source=upday&utm_medium=referral

Weirdly the article focuses on increased mortality due to cancer with only a brief mention  of heart disease.

My prediction is that myocarditis from jabs will be so stark soon that it cannot be ignored any longer but why not ignire the sciene when ir doesnt suit the fear narrative. 

Anyway, the fallout from lockdowns, masks and jabs continues, bit by bit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

done-fed.gif

Here we go again.......... :rolleyes:

There's no fallout. That's just a fantasy you have. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The scientists somehow couldn't predict excess deaths would be caused by lockdowns (really?). 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11491871/amp/Chris-Whitty-warns-Britain-faces-prolonged-period-excess-deaths.html?utm_source=upday&utm_medium=referral

Weirdly the article focuses on increased mortality due to cancer with only a brief mention  of heart disease.

My prediction is that myocarditis from jabs will be so stark soon that it cannot be ignored any longer but why not ignire the sciene when ir doesnt suit the fear narrative. 

Anyway, the fallout from lockdowns, masks and jabs continues, bit by bit.

Oh Good Grief!  ignoring the science IS fear mongering!   That is what you are doing.  I sometimes forget there is a reason I have you on ignore and my curiosity overrides my common sense.  

• Like 1

This stuff was already addressed in a previous thread, why you keep beating a dead horse it boggles my mind.

• Like 2

This is poppycock: "

My prediction is that myocarditis from jabs will be so stark soon that it cannot be ignored any longer but why not ignire the sciene when ir doesnt suit the fear narrative. "this prediction

The results have been established that this so-called prediction is in fact a failure.

• Like 3

And of course this does not address the long term damage done by COVID-19:

• damage to lungs
  • damage to the heart
  • damage to the kidneys
  • damage to the liver
  • damage to the intestines
  • damage to the vascular system

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The usual entrenched bed wetters reply on this theme I see.

Stay tuned as your "science" keeps being found wanting.

This thread is just more vomit from the ignorant.

It's just more lies from those with a pernicious need to tell lies.

• Like 1

While the story about deaths due to the consequences of lockdown is legitimate, you've buried it next to a repeat of the same questionable vaccine conspiracy theory we've seen time and again on the forum and which has been discussed and debated over and over in multiple prior threads.

Unless some compelling new evidence emerges to support such a claim, it's pointless repeatedly bringing it up.

All it does is generate bickering and hostilities.

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was locked