Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former CIA 'Agent Kewper' Area 51 deathbed confession resurfaces


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

A 2013 interview with a former-CIA agent who claimed to have intimate knowledge of Area 51 has been doing the rounds this week.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/362360/former-cia-agent-kewper-area-51-deathbed-confession-resurfaces

Would be great if many others of this gents age, elderly with nothing to lose may come forward with information. 
‘I also recall Bob Lazar talking about S4 area, all very mysterious. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would be great to know the truth.   In this case it would be great to know if and how much he was paid for the interview.  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A 2013 interview with a former-CIA agent who claimed to have intimate knowledge of Area 51 has been doing the rounds this week.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/362360/former-cia-agent-kewper-area-51-deathbed-confession-resurfaces

What an absolute load of horse****. This guy explains in the interview that the Roswell craft, which he claims to have seen, was powered by a 'reverse gravitational thing of some kind' and then goes on to say that ...

'later on I got the actual mathematical code for reversing gravity on a 3 by 5 card' [see 14.20 in the video]

THAT!!, if true, would be the most sensational thing in the whole interview, yet nothing more is said about it and the interviewer shows NO INTEREST in it whatever!!!! 

That's like Stephen Hawking on a deathbed interview saying he had the maths to prove the existance of black holes but was not going to elucidate further and nobody was interested or bothered to ask him explain.

People are so gullible to buy into this.  

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

'later on I got the actual mathematical code for reversing gravity on a 3 by 5 card' [see 14.20 in the video]

Gravity * -1

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

What an absolute load of horse****.

of course it is! aliens are not here on this planet-- well, going by the data so far== IMO

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reminds me of a quote by Brig. General Arthur E. Exon, former commanding officer at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.

  "...Roswell was the recovery of a craft from space."
 
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

That's like Stephen Hawking on a deathbed interview saying he had the maths to prove the existance of black holes but was not going to elucidate further and nobody was interested or bothered to ask him explain.

For some reason we're told that deathbed conversations can contain nothing but truth, but there have been cases of dying people (or people who think they're dying) making up stories to give their lives some meaning and legacy.

Edited by astrobeing
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It will someday be known of all the Connections and UFO contact thats gone on at AREA 51 Be sure of this. Soon it will be released !

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DONTEATUS said:

It will someday be known of all the Connections and UFO contact thats gone on at AREA 51 Be sure of this. Soon it will be released !

 

Considering area 51 is a airbase to test new aircraft and other technology. There already is a connection between UFOs and the base....MILITARY AIRCRAFT. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DONTEATUS said:

It will someday be known of all the Connections and UFO contact thats gone on at AREA 51 Be sure of this. Soon it will be released !

 

Hi Donteatus! Welcome back!! Good to hear from you again!!  That reminds me of Senator Barry Goldwater's request letter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter From Barry Goldwater

About UFO And

Wright Patterson

 

BARRY GOLDWATER

Arizona

Committees:

Aeronautical & Space Sci. Armed Services

Preparedness Inv Subcommit UNITED STATES SENATE

Tactical Air Power Subcomm

Washington D.C. 20510

N. S. Naval Petroleum Reserves Subcommittee March 28, 1975 Mr.Shlomo Arnon U.C.L.A. Experimental College 308 Westwood Plaza Los Angeles, California 90024

 

Dear Mr.Arnon:

The subject of UFOs is one that has interested me for some time. About ten or twelve years ago I made an effort to find out what was in the building at Wright Patterson Air Force Base where the information is stored that has been collected by the Air Force, and I was understandably denied this request. It is still classified above Top Secret.

I have, however, heard that there is a plan under way to release some, if not all, of this material in the near future. I'm just as anxious to see this material as you are, and I hope we will not have to wait too much longer.

Sincerely. Barry Goldwater

 

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

Almost all of these users are just recycling old UFO videos.

If so, then why censor & demonetize? YT never used to do that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

If so, then why censor & demonetize? YT never used to do that.

YT has been demonetizing lots of different content for several years. I'm not seeing anything censored beyond the expected items that go against user agreements and standards. Mama Susan doesn't like lots of duplicate videos cluttering the place. AT one point there were 4 different users who had uploaded the "Out of the Blue" documentary. Totally unnecessary.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Trelane said:

YT has been demonetizing lots of different content for several years. I'm not seeing anything censored beyond the expected items that go against user agreements and standards. Mama Susan doesn't like lots of duplicate videos cluttering the place. AT one point there were 4 different users who had uploaded the "Out of the Blue" documentary. Totally unnecessary.

The user I mentioned makes his own documentary videos and doesn't duplicate.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Roger patterson a conman owing money swore on his death bed his bigfoot film hoax was real.

The glaring overwhelming problem all these such cases have is that all the person offers is stories zero supportive evidence.

I recall Frank Kaufman did this type thing but he did try to show document evidence that even alien true believers quickly debunked then after he died family admitted he made it up.

And that other guy showed pics of a halloween prop as his proof.

This threads guy seems to glom onto other bs stories like crashed craft or alien interviews that no rational person believes at this point.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/4/2022 at 9:27 AM, Hawken said:

If so, then why censor & demonetize? YT never used to do that.

They get demonetized when advertisers aren't interested in having their ads associated with the video's content.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Maybe he's making it up, maybe not. When my late father worked at NSA back in the late 1960s, early 70s (came back to Texas in 1971) the head of NSA at the time  tried to talk him out ot of retirement as they wanted him to stay. Somehow the subject of UFOs came up. My dad some  some remark, which  left the  director flustered as all get out, and he said "How do you know that, blah ,blah." Daddy replied oh he had his sources  just like you or words to that effect, and the subject was dropped. He was a chief master sargent in the US Airforce, served from 1942 to 1975. It was during WW2 when he was in Italy, that he got recruited to spy on Tito's partisans. He later was awarded the Meritorious Service  Medal for designing the Alaskan Command Intelligence Fusion Center and the Alaskan Command Intelligence Management System. Got the Oakleaves to that when he was at Randolph AFB.  Whatever  he knew about UFOs, or other top secret things he never disclosed anything, never wrote books, was on tv, etc.Took everything to his grave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This revelation recently caught my interest because of his status as a cryptographer for the CIA. Deathbed confessions are almost always motivated by a sense of duty as well rather than desire to make up stories for fame, so despite what might seem to be inconsistencies, I'm almost convinced that Kewper's story has elements of truth when it comes to his encounters. Time definitely did some damage to his accounts of what he experienced though. This video does a nice job at combing through the details: https://karyawan.co.id/iO84WevlmgdX

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HollyDolly said:

 Maybe he's making it up, maybe not. When my late father worked at NSA back in the late 1960s, early 70s (came back to Texas in 1971) the head of NSA at the time  tried to talk him out ot of retirement as they wanted him to stay. Somehow the subject of UFOs came up. My dad some  some remark, which  left the  director flustered as all get out, and he said "How do you know that, blah ,blah." Daddy replied oh he had his sources  just like you or words to that effect, and the subject was dropped. He was a chief master sargent in the US Airforce, served from 1942 to 1975. It was during WW2 when he was in Italy, that he got recruited to spy on Tito's partisans. He later was awarded the Meritorious Service  Medal for designing the Alaskan Command Intelligence Fusion Center and the Alaskan Command Intelligence Management System. Got the Oakleaves to that when he was at Randolph AFB.  Whatever  he knew about UFOs, or other top secret things he never disclosed anything, never wrote books, was on tv, etc.Took everything to his grave.

Really interesting. Thanks for sharing that! My father was privy to conversations at the Pentagon that he wasn't supposed to be although he had security clearance, and I think sometimes the sense of fear it too strong along with just a zero desire to go public with the info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heres the rub or gaping hole, all the stories of dads, uncles, friends, dogs, cats being in the service working for area 51 and being privy to this or that is wonderful and all of those stories never have any supportive evidence to back them up, its swell you believe the stories belief isnt proof or even evidence,

And guess what my dad was in the service and after being a plane tech he went into photo analysis with all kinds of clearance and he was in during coolness like foo fighters, blue book, Roswell etc.And i ask him more than once if he thought any UFO claims were alien he laughed said he would love to say yes but no, nothing was in his opinion alien.

No, not calling anyone a liar however without supporting evidence its just a story.

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.